六月份她的尸体在一处垃圾填埋场被发现
Her body was discovered in a landfill in June.
凯西·斯伯丁
Kathy Spalding.
2011年10月9日失踪
She went missing October 9, 2011.
警方在离她家几个街区远的垃圾箱中
She was presumed dead when her bloody clothing
发现了带有她血迹的衣服 据此推测她已死亡
was found in a Dumpster several blocks from her home.
这城市里的每一个搬运工 管道工
Every mover, plumber and mailman in this city
和邮递员都曾经在数座
has worked in multiple buildings
发生过罪案的建筑里工作过
where crimes have been committed.
我觉得这种联♥系♥对我来说足够了
This seems like a real connection to me.
随你便
Suit yourself.
下一步怎么办
What's your next move?
前进
Forwards.
-华生和我将... -分开行动
- Watson and I will... - Split up.
我和贝尔警探
Detective Bell and I will talk
去和凯西·斯伯丁的家人谈谈
to Kathy Spalding's family,
看看他们对邦什的名字或脸有什么印象
see if Bundsch's name or face is familiar.
你去找丹尼斯·托德的家人
You take Denise Todd's.
即使过去了这么久 每次电♥话♥响的时候
Even after all this time, every time the phone rings,
或者有人敲门的时候 我都觉得可能是她
or there's a knock at the door, I think it's gonna be her.
但现在
But now...
如果你们认为她是被人绑走的
if you think that she was taken
那人还杀了另外两个女人...
by somebody who killed two other women...
你确定从来没见过这个人
You sure you've never seen him before?
你是说他可能帮我的邻居搬过家
You said that he moved one of our neighbors?
机动车辆管理局备录
很抱歉 没有
I-I'm sorry, no.
你有人能和你聊聊这些吗
Is there anyone you can talk to?
朋友或者心理开导师什么的
A friend, maybe a grief counselor?
我参加了一个在线互助小组
I have joined this online support group
参加的人
for, um...
都是谋杀案被害人的朋友和家人
friends and family of murder victims.
怎么说 在虚拟的聊天室里
Somehow, it's less of an admission that she's gone
而不是在真正的房♥间里谈起她
to-to talk about her in a chat room
让我感觉她不是真的走了
instead of an actual room.
被那个人绑♥架♥的
These other women that you think
其他的女人
the guy took, you said their...
她们的尸体被发现了吗
bodies were found?
苏打水 谢谢
Club soda, please.
好的
Sure thing.
你今天有点过分了
You were out of line today.
你知道你这是在让自己难堪吗
You know you're embarrassing yourself, don't you?
我让自己难堪
I'm embarrassing myself?
我是在以朋友的身份提醒你
I'm telling you this as your friend.
多谢提醒
Thanks for looking out for me.
你有那么多得力手下听候你差遣
You got your whole command, good cops,
你却让这家伙质疑他们的工作
listening to this guy second-guess their work.
你这么做太打击士气了
It's not good for morale.
良心 我告诉你怎样有助于士气
Morale? Let me tell you what's good for morale.
福尔摩斯侦破案件
Holmes closes cases--
的速度和数量 是我见过最快的
more and faster than anyone I've ever seen.
我有很多好手下
I got great guys under my command,
每个人都能从他身上学到东西
but every one of them could learn something from him.
我不想他再插手我的案子
I want him off my case.
你是一位好警探 杰瑞
You're a good detective, Gerry.
曾经一度
For a second,
我以为你会是一位伟大的警探
I thought maybe you were gonna be a great one.
但你没有实施行动
But instead of grinding,
而只是坐在这儿
you sit on that stool
抱怨个不停
and you bitch and you moan...
你可以把这个当成私人恩怨 随你便
You can think this is personal all you want.
半个警区的人都觉得你一定比这个叫
But half the precinct thinks you got to be
福尔摩斯的家伙还要疯 才会忍♥受得了他
crazier than this Holmes guy to put up with him.
我要是你 我会小心点
I were you, I'd be careful.
同时还有件事
In the meantime,
如果你让他继续插手我的案子
you don't pull him off my case,
我就打电♥话♥给工会
I'm calling the union.
也许你把他们更当回事
Maybe you'll take them more seriously.
和丹尼斯·托德关系亲密的人
Those closest to Denise Todd
都没听说过卢卡斯·邦什
have never heard of Lucas Bundsch.
也从没见过卢卡斯·邦什
They have never seen a man
或者长得像他的人
who looks like Lucas Bundsch.
希望你的下午之行比我成功
I hope your afternoon was more successful.
完全没有 所有我说的事
Nope. Everything I had to say
对凯西·斯伯丁的丈夫来说都是新闻
was news to Kathy Spalding's husband.
这些旧文件还有用吗
There's not much of anything in these old files, are there?
我们知道他会把这些女人关上一段时间
We know he keeps these women for extended periods of time.
这意味着他肯定有个藏♥人♥的地方
This would suggest a lair of some sort.
正常情况下 我会建议监视他
Ordinarily, I would suggest we surveil him,
希望他露出马脚
in hopes that he leads us to it.
但考文垂警探
But Detective Coventry
让他完全不可能放松警惕
has made him lowering his guard nigh on impossible.
你之前 在警监办公室的时候
You surprised me earlier on,
让我十分吃惊
in the captain's office.
我都不记得
I can't remember the last time
你上次表示要分头行动是什么时候了
that you suggest that we work apart.
这个有没有可能是因为我
Did it, perchance, have anything to do with
对"酒鬼"警探依然不友好的缘故
the fact that I continue to lambaste Detective Hip Flask?
听着 我和你一样不喜欢那家伙
Look, I like the guy as much as you do, okay?
那为什么你要为他应得的惩罚而生我的气
Then why do you seem to resent me giving him his comeuppance?
两周前
Two weeks ago,
我在警局发现这个钉在公示板上
I found this tacked to a board at the station.
这是...
Is that supposed to be...
我们 摘下纽约警♥察♥的徽章
Us, relieving ourselves on a New York City police badge.
你是为这个生气
This is why you're upset?
一幅卡♥通♥画
A cartoon?
我不幼稚 好吧
I'm not naive, okay?
我知道警♥察♥会如何难缠
I know how cops can be.
我从来没想过人人都喜欢我们
I never assumed we were universally loved.
但你希望我忽略考文垂的失职
But you would prefer I ignore Coventry's ineptitude,
以免招来更难看的画
lest more crude drawings appear.
你一直在指责考文垂 但事实上
You keep blaming Coventry, but the truth is,
如果不是因为你 邦什那天晚上
Bundsch would have never shown up here the other night
根本不会出现在这里
if it weren't for you.
说明白点
Uh, explain.
你伤害了考文垂
You wound Coventry up.
-他活该 -是的 但你是那个
- He deserved it. - Yes, but you're the one
能提前看清后十步的人 不是吗
who's supposed to be able to see ten steps ahead, right?
所以你怎么会没想到会发生这些
So how is it that you didn't see any of this coming?
你怎么会没想到
How is it possible you didn't consider
让一位同事尴尬会毁了我们的计划
embarrassing a colleague could blow up in our faces?
我可没把他当"同事"
I would hardly consider the man a "colleague."
他就是同事
Well, that's what he is.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
他跟我们一样也想要抓住坏人
He wants to put criminals away just like us.
昨天你在大桥上训斥的那个警♥察♥也是
Just like that cop you scolded on the bridge yesterday.
抱歉 你是想告诉我我应该友好点吗
Oh, I'm sorry, are you telling me I need to be nicer?
你可以友好一些
You can be nice.
我知道你可以
I know that you can.
你有那么一点点有礼貌的时刻
You have this tiny little zone of courtesy,
但你只愿意对我展现
but you're only ever willing to extend it to me.
听着 我致力于这份工作
Listen, I am committed to this job.
你知道我是这样的
You know that I am.
但是要做好这份工作
But to do it well you need,
即使你不尊敬
if not the respect,
至少也要支持和我们一起工作的人
then at least the support of the people that we work with.
所以我问你
So I'm just asking:
我们友好一些会有何损失呢
what does it cost us to tread lightly?
我调查过上百起谋杀 华生
I-I've investigated hundreds of homicides, Watson.
大部分案件
In most cases, the fatal act
都是激♥情♥作案或者为利益作案
is perpetrated in a heated moment or for calculated gain.
艾丽·沃巴什的案件却不是这样
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表