诺曼已经死了
Norman is dead.
一个多星期前就死了
He's been dead for over a week.
是这家伙偷了名单
That's the man who stole the list.
如果你想知道 我可以告诉你诺曼的尸体在哪
If you like, I can show you where to find the body.
名单带来了吗
You brought the list as well?
我想再次谢谢你 纪尧姆
I want to thank you again, Guillaume,
给我这次机会
for this opportunity.
如我所说 她为警♥察♥工作
As I told you, she works for the police,
但她对你毫无威胁
but she poses no threat to you.
杀了他们
Kill them.
纪尧姆
Guillaume,
我承认出了些差错
mistakes have been made, I confess,
但我请求你 不要再犯错了
but I'm begging you, don't make another one.
我是有底线的 这你知道
There are lines. You know this.
我一直是你们组织出色的合作伙伴
I've been an excellent partner to your organization.
你要我做什么我都答应了
I've done everything you've always asked of me.
都是好事 我的朋友
All good things, mon ami.
你确定没有什么
You're certain there's nothing I can do
能让你改变主意了吗
to talk you out of this?
不好意思
Sorry.
那能不能请你让我最后说句话
Then would you do me the favor of allowing me a few last words?
涂黑
Paint it black.
什么
Pardon?
指挥官 这里是A16
Command, this is A-16.
这里已经安全
We are all clear.
重复一遍 安全
I repeat, all clear.
收到 A16
Copy that, A-16.
您没事吧 先生
You squared, sir?
很抱歉让你看到这一幕 乔恩
I'm sorry you had to see that, Joan.
很显然 我有很多事要告诉你
Obviously, there's a great deal I need to tell you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表