于是我把雷斯垂德推了出去
and yet I-I offered Lestrade up to it
就像替罪羊一样
like a sacrificial lamb.
是他给你打电♥话♥的吗
Was he the one who called you?
不是 是刑侦督察霍普金斯
Nope. DCI Hopkins.
另一个前同事
Another ex-colleague.
他说
He said, uh,
雷斯垂德惹了麻烦
Lestrade had got himself into a spot of trouble,
成了危险分子
issued a few threats.
警方没法找到他
The police have had trouble locating him,
所以我们共同的朋友
so our mutual friend
认为也许我能帮得上忙
thought I might be able to lend a hand.
这好像是很隐私的事
It sounds like this is very personal.
你确定要让我一起去吗
Are you sure you want me to come along?
如果没有你 航♥空♥公♥司♥可能会
Well, without you, the airline might
让我坐在一个肥胖症患者旁边
seat me next to a morbidly obese person.
或者是个小孩
Or a child.
或者是有肥胖症的小孩
Or a morbidly obese child.
我刚开始陪护你的时候
You know, when I first started working with you,
你说过你灰溜溜的离开了伦敦
you mentioned that you left London in disgrace.
你想过你回去的时候
Have you thought about what it's gonna be like
会是什么样吗
when you go back there?
我已经不是以前的我了 华生
I'm a different man now, Watson.
那也是个不同的城市了
It's a different city.
伦敦永远都是变化的
London is always a different city.
新苏格兰场
我在想 既然我们到了伦敦
You know, I was thinking, since we're in London,
这也许是我们进行第九步治疗的机会
this might be a good opportunity to work on step nine.
第九步 你觉得我现在应该
Step nine? You think I should start making amends
对我伤害过的人进行补偿吗
to people I have harmed now?
这个叫雷斯垂德的人看起来挺值得
Well, this... this Lestrade guy seems like he qualifies.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
霍普金斯督察
DCI Hopkins.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
天啊 伙计
Good God, man.
-你看起来一点没变 -你也是
- You look exactly the same. - As do you.
除了你的体重增加了
Save for the fact that you've gained
一点二五石[约8公斤]
exactly one and a quarter stone
还有你的发际线后退了半厘米
and your hairline's receded half a centimeter.
你退步了
Hey, you're slipping.
我长了整整一石半
I've gained exactly one and a half stone.
我没有退步
Oh, I'm not slipping;
我只是更加委婉了
I've just grown more courteous.
他叫劳伦斯·彭德里
His name's Lawrence Pendry.
沃伦·彭德里的儿子
Son of Warren Pendry.
英国媒体大亨
British media mogul.
拥有英国一半的报纸市场
Owns half the papers in England.
曾经
Owned.
他上周死了 心脏病
Died last week, heart attack.
一会我们再来说这个
But we'll get to that.
13个月前 这个劳伦斯
13 months ago, Lawrence here,
打999报案说
he dialed 999 to say that
他和他妻子回家时
he and his wife walked in on
遇到了武装侵入者
an armed intruder in their home.
劳伦斯和那个男人打了起来
There was a struggle between Lawrence and the man,
那人开枪杀了玛丽
and the man's weapon fired, killing Mary.
雷斯垂德接了那个案子
Lestrade caught the case,
但他对彭德里很不满
and he took an instant dislike to Pendry;
觉得他的证词像是演练过
thought his statement sounded rehearsed,
他确信犯罪现场是布置好的
convinced himself that the scene was staged.
问题在于 一个邻居6点33分时
Trouble was, a neighbor heard the shot
听到了杀死玛丽的枪声
that killed Mary at exactly 18:33.
彭德里在6点36分打了999
Pendry dialed 999 at 18:36.
第一辆警车五分钟之内到达现场
Our first car arrived not five minutes later.
但现场没有发现枪
Yet no gun was recovered at the scene.
所以如果是劳伦斯杀了玛丽
So if Lawrence killed Mary,
那他得在八分钟的时间里
then he had to get rid of the gun
把枪处理掉
in that eight-minute period.
在你去美国之后 雷斯垂德很痛苦
After you left for the States, Lestrade struggled.
常常陷入困境
Cut some corners...
不惜用任何手段解决案子
Whatever it took to close a case.
而沃伦·彭德里用他的报纸
Warren Pendry proceeded to use his papers
大肆渲染污蔑
to paint a very ugly picture,
不光对雷斯垂德 也对整个苏格兰场
not just of Lestrade, but of the Yard in general.
督察局不得不将雷斯垂德停职
DCS had no choice but to suspend Lestrade,
暂停了案件调查
pending an investigation.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
两周前 现在回到沃伦身上
Two weeks ago. Now, back to Warren...
三天前他的葬礼上
His funeral was three days ago.
雷斯垂德拿着这个出现了
Lestrade used this to make an appearance.
这是假的
It's a fake.
尽管如此 它给雷斯垂德惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Nevertheless, it's landed Lestrade in a whole new world of trouble.
这几天我们一直在搜捕他
There's been a manhunt the last few days,
但没有他的踪迹
but it's turned up nothing.
你觉得是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
至少有两打送葬的人目睹了全过程
At least two dozen mourners saw the whole thing.
我不是说雷斯垂德 我是说彭德里
I'm not talking about Lestrade, I'm talking about Pendry.
不管怎样 都不是你该操心的
Either way, it's not your concern.
我没有找你来当顾问
I haven't asked you here to consult,
我让你来找雷斯垂德
I asked you here to find him.
霍普金斯督察
DCI Hopkins!
我们的会还开吗
We still on for our meeting?
彭德里先生 你来早了
Oh, Mr. Pendry, you're early.
你的同事们一直在跟踪我
Well, I am being stalked by all of your colleagues.
你不能怪我提早来了解案情进展
You can't blame me for being early for an update, can you?
这是福尔摩斯先生和他的助手华生小姐
This is Mr. Holmes, who, with his associate
他们在帮忙寻找加莱斯·雷斯垂德
Miss Watson, are assisting in our search for Gareth Lestrade.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我认识你
I know you.
你是雷斯垂德的帮手
You're Lestrade's crutch.
对不起 只是
Sorry, it's just...
去年里
over the course of the past year,
我的律师们做了很多
my attorneys have been compelled to do
关于雷斯垂德巡官的调查
quite a bit of research into Inspector Lestrade.
他们发现的秘密之一
One of the many secrets they uncovered
就是他的成功归功于你
was that you were the architect of his greatest successes.
你过奖了
You give me too much credit.
我觉得是你过奖了
I think you're the one who gave too much credit.
请不要误解我 福尔摩斯 我
Please don't misunderstand me, Holmes, I...
你很聪明
You're quite brilliant.
真希望玛丽被杀那晚有你在雷斯垂德旁
I only wish you'd been with Lestrade the night Mary was killed.
那样也许真凶就落网了
Maybe the real killer would be in prison...
他现在也还在做他的巡官
and the inspector would still have his job.
这就是你以前的住所吗
So, uh, this is your old place?
221B是我最初的圣地
221B is my original sanctum sanctorum.
是我唯一真正想念伦敦生活的地方
It is the only aspect of my life in London that I have truly missed.
在我前往纽约之前
Before I left for New York,
我和一个叫吉泽·鲍勃的人
I came to an arrangement with an acquaintance,
做了协议
Geezer Bob.
我不在时 他来负责维护房♥子
He's been maintaining it in my absence.
似乎不错
Hmm, it seems nice.
怎么了
What?
221B远远不只是不错
221B is a good deal more than nice, Watson.
我花了最好的十年来把它变成一个
I spent the best part of ten years transforming it
孕育创意的场所
into a virtual womb of creativity.
走进这里正如走进我睿智的大脑
Stepping inside it isn't unlike stepping inside my very brain.
你将会看到令你疑惑
You will no doubt see things
甚至困扰的事情
that will confuse or even upset you.
奇怪的实验
Odd experiments,
灭绝语种的经♥文♥
texts in dead languages,
过往案件的战利品
trophies from old cases.
这里有床吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表