He would have to hoist himself up, off that branch.
这代表着他必须抓住它
Yes, which means he had to grab it.
没错
Right.
万幸的是 树枝表面很光滑
Fortunately, the bark is smooth on top.
有了
There.
我打赌这些就是凶手的指纹
I'll wager these are the fingerprints of our murderer.
少了一个手指
There's one missing.
我们要找的凶手
The man we're looking for
没有左手的无名指
is missing the ring finger from his left hand.
去查查犯罪数据库有没有相应记录吧
Should we see if he's been arrested before?
好了 我们看看一个准备刺杀马的杀手
Right. Let's see what a would-be horse assassin
都带了些什么
brings on his rounds, shall we?
麦考夫 如果你想有点贡献
Mycroft, if you'd like to be useful
而不是只当个交通工具
as something other than a means of transportation,
你可以做做笔记
feel free to take notes.
阿尔斯特镇的警♥察♥只说
That policeman in Ulster County
我们可以看看包里 没说可以拿走
said we could look in the bag, not take it away.
是的 我觉得最好不要去问
Yes, well, I find it best not to ask.
当你说你想要带走证据时
They can get quite territorial
他们会变得很有地盘意识
when you say you want to take evidence with you.
他们肯定不会用它去破任何案子
They certainly weren't using it to solve any crimes.
两套开锁器
Two sets of lock picks...
一把很大的刀
one very large knife...
三个用胶带捆绑在一起的注射器
three syringes bundled in duct tape
还有一张阿尔斯特的地图
and one map of Ulster County.
地图上有笔头留下的印痕
Map has pin impressions on it.
2501.
也许是个地址
Maybe an address?
不是很有用的线索
Not a useful one.
这案子的水很深
You guys are swimming in some deep water here.
你们提供的指纹有重大突破
There's a hit on your prints,
只不过不是某个人 而是案件
but it's not to a person, it's to a crime.
事实上 是连环案件
A series of crimes, actually.
你们发现的指纹
The index fingerprint you found
和我们在十三起谋杀现场发现的一致
matches partials that were found at the site of 13 murders.
什么
What?!
是分两次发生的
They happened in two batches.
缉毒局认为这两起大规模枪击案
Two mass shootings the DEA thinks are tied
牵涉到罗布勒黑帮与两个
to a war between the Robles Cartel and a couple lieutenants
试图插足生意的中尉有关
who tried to go into business for themselves.
他们认为两起案子里的枪手都是一个
In both cases, they believe the shooter is a Robles assassin
外号♥叫做"机械师"的罗布勒雇的杀手
nicknamed "El Mechanico."
你能联♥系♥到侯爵夫人吗
Would you get in touch with the Marchioness?
我非常想去问问她
I would very much like to ask her
为什么毒贩想要谋杀她的马
why drug dealers want to murder her horse.
关于这位机械师我们还知道什么
What else do we know about this El Mechanico?
不多
Not much.
第一起屠♥杀♥发生在坦帕的一个码头上
This first massacre happened at a dock in Tampa.
当枪战开始时有位市民
There was a civilian cleaning his boat
在清洗他的船
when the shots started flying.
他给了外貌描述 但...
He gave a description but...
之后再没人见过他
no one's seen him since.
尼盖拉说我们可以在她下榻的酒店见她
Nigella says we can see her at her hotel.
她在萨塔娜酒店
She's at the Sutner.
2501号♥套房♥
Suite 2501.
喂
Hello?
尼盖拉 请仔细听好
Nigella, listen very carefully:
谋杀道尔顿·拉德的凶手也要杀你
The same man who killed Dalton Ladd is targeting you.
什么
What?!
你有注意到什么奇怪的人吗
Have you noticed anyone unusual?
有东西送到你房♥间吗
Any deliveries to your room?
没有
No, no, no.
实际上 这里一直很宁静
It's been quite peaceful, actually.
我一直在欣赏风景
I've just been enjoying the view.
你的窗帘是开的吗
Your curtains are open?
对 就开了一面
Yeah, just the one.
能不能请你马上去另一个房♥间
Would you kindly go into another room at once?
为什么
Why?
看在上帝的份上
For God sakes,
我当然不认识罗布勒黑帮的任何人
of course I don't know anybody in the Robles Cartel.
我是贵族阶层
I'm in the peerage.
我也不明白为什么他们想杀我
And I don't understand why they'd want me dead.
我完全不知道是怎么回事
I have no idea whatsoever.
好吧 那你男朋友呢
All right, what about your boyfriend?
你觉得他有没有可能背着你
You think it's possible he did business with them and...
-和他们合作呢 -道尔顿在2000年
- hid it from you? - Dalton was an alternate
和2004年是全国障碍赛的替补选手
on the national steeplechase team in 2000 and 2004.
她的意思是没有
That's her way of saying no.
那你的其他雇员呢
What about your other employees?
她在撒谎
She's lying.
我知道梅森小姐是位低俗的女人
I know Miss Mason to be a woman of low character.
你已经惹怒了那些人
You've incurred the wrath of these people,
而且不是因为简单的观念不同
and it wasn't through an honest difference of opinion.
我可以让你们查看我们的账本
I will give you access to all of our books,
记录 任何东西 但
records, anything-- but there is no connection
我和那些卑劣的人没有任何关系
between these vile people and me.
这是干嘛
What's this?
这一整天我都显得很多余
I spent most of the day as a spare wheel.
我觉得应该让自己有用些
I thought I'd make myself useful.
我知道你和乔恩很少好好吃顿饭
I know you and Joan rarely sit down for a meal.
那是计划好的 一顿缠绵的晚餐
That's by design-- a lingering dinner,
尤其是在办案期间 是一种放纵
especially in the midst of a case, is an indulgence.
你认为交流是放纵吗
You think conversation's an indulgence?
这顿饭本身是放纵
The meal itself is an indulgence.
交流是放纵过程中的烦恼
Conversation is an annoyance within an indulgence...
我觉得你只要不阻碍我工作
Well, I suppose it's harmless enough.
这样倒也没什么坏处
As long as you don't try to stop me from working.
不用谢
You're welcome.
那么...
So...
你研究出什么了吗
did you learn anything?
警方认为一位叫华金·阿桂勒的人
The police believe a man named Joaquin Aguilar
负责着罗布勒黑帮在东海岸的运作
heads up the Robles Cartel's East Coast operations.
这个黑帮总是和它的竞争对手有过节
The Cartel is always at odds with one or another
所以这个人很少在公共场合露面
of its rivals, so the man is very rarely seen in public.
事实上 过去的两年里
In fact, he's only been spotted six times
他总共只被看见过六次
in the last two years.
他总待在水道赛道
He's always at a private box he maintains
他自己的私人包间里
at the Aqueduct race track.
-他是位骑手 -很有激♥情♥
- He's a horseman. - A passionate one.
会有不好的事被发掘出来
There's bad behavior to be unearthed here.
做好准备
Be prepared for that.
你似乎很相信
You seem quite invested
尼盖拉已经洗心革面了
in the idea that Nigella has changed.
在我看来 改变是很随性的
From what I can see, change is sloppy.
它是个过程 不是明确的状态
It's a process, not an absolute state.
你为什么坚持认为尼盖拉
Why are you so invested in the idea that
必须是个好人才配的上你的帮助
Nigella has to be a good person to deserve your help?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我突然想到点事
Something has just occurred to me.
这是我吃过的最好吃的烩饭
This is the best risotto I have ever had.
你为什么要雇厨师呢 你应该自己做
Why are you hiring a chef? You should do it.
当饭店老板更有趣
Owning restaurants is a lot more fun.
他的意思是可以少干点活
He means less work.
是的 我想你可以这么说
Yes, I suppose you could say that.
我真不敢相信
I don't quite believe
我要跟一个成年人这么说
I'm going to say this to a grown man:
你的饭快要凉了
Your food's getting cold.
好极了
Brilliant.
我刚收到一位法务会计师的回复
I've just heard back from a forensic accountant
我曾帮他摆脱过一起涉及到
I once helped out of a spot of bother
他自身裸体肖像的麻烦
involving a naked self-portrait of himself-- anyway--
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表