那是我手上的所有现金
It's every scrap of cash I currently have at my disposal.
把它当作一次"买♥♥断"吧
Consider the difference a kind of... buyout.
这次交易以后你和乔伊
It's a no-strings-attached transaction which will represent
从此再无瓜葛
the end of all business between you and Joey.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
其实很简单
It's quite simple, really.
我在给你提供一个
I'm providing you with the means
让那个年轻人不再出现的方法
to buy the young man out of your life.
他得到他需要的钱 你得到
He gets the money he needs, you get
知道他不会再找你的内心的平静
the peace of mind knowing that he'll never approach you again.
我说过了 我不介意他来找我
I told you. I don't mind that he approached me.
我介意 你犯过错误 我也是
I do. You've made your mistakes, Watson. So have I.
在共事的这段时间我认清了一件事
And if there's anything that's become apparent during our time together,
那些错误的绝大部分
it's that the great majority of those mistakes
都只属于过去 对吧
belong firmly in the past. Hmm?
把钱拿去 用掉它
Take the money. Use it.
当作我给你的礼物
Consider it my gift to you.
你有没有考虑过唐雅·巴雷特
Have you considered that Tanya Barrett
也许有一个同伙
might be working with a partner?
当她在市中心制♥造♥不在场证明时
Somebody who committed the crimes for her
替她去犯罪
while she alibied herself in Midtown?
考虑过但又否定了
Considered and discarded.
为什么要费心跟一个同伙结盟
Why go to the trouble of allying yourself with a partner
而且还让他用一把
and then arming them with a weapon
能追踪到你身上的武器
that can be traced back to you?
你说得对
Hmm, you're right.
那只会让她更容易跟罪案联♥系♥起来
That would only make it easier to connect her to the crimes.
当然 除非那就是目的
Unless, of course, that's the intention.
如果有人想让
What if Ms. Barrett is our
巴雷特女士成为我们的首要嫌疑人呢
lead suspect because someone wants her to be?
你是说有人想陷害她吗
Are you saying someone's trying to frame her?
巴雷特教授 我能跟你说句话吗
Professor Barrett, might I have a word?
我上课要迟到了 福尔摩斯先生
I'm late for a class, Mr. Holmes.
而且我也不想再接受更多谋杀指控了
And I don't feel like being accused of any more murders.
我所有的指控都建立在
All of my accusations were based on multiple pieces of evidence
多份明确指向你的证据上
pointing firmly in your direction.
我在想这可能不是个巧合
I've started to think that might not be a coincidence.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你有没有不小心跟别人说过
Did you happen to mention to anyone else
你见过西里尔和菲利克斯的成果
that you had seen Cyril and Felix's work, hmm?
任何会因他们的进展感到威胁的人
Anyone who might have felt threatened by their progress?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
你有什么敌人吗
Do you have any enemies?
或许是被你抛弃的爱人
Jilted lover, perhaps?
或许是为你给分太低而不高兴的学生
Or a student unhappy with a very bad grade?
你是说你觉得我被陷害了吗
Are you saying you think I've been framed?
我是说这或许能解释
I'm saying it might explain
为什么你的嫌疑这么大
why you're such an alluring suspect.
不 这不可能
No. This is crazy.
你想到了某人
You're thinking of someone.
是谁
Who is it?
我几个月前刚刚结束了一段很长时间的恋情
I got out of a long-term relationship a few months ago.
我的前男友 杰森 非常生气
My ex, Jason, was very upset.
他给我发了不少邮件
He sent me a couple of e-mails.
威胁邮件
Threatening ones?
我没当真
I didn't take it personally.
他一直脾气不好
He's always had a temper.
我以为他是在发泄
I just thought he was letting off steam.
我可以看看那些邮件吗
These e-mails. Do you think I might be able to see them?
把你的邮箱地址给我 等过几个小时
Give me your e-mail address and a couple of hours,
我下课后就把那些邮件转发给你
and I'll forward you the e-mails when my class lets out.
早上好
Good morning!
抱歉 他们俩我都不认识
I'm sorry. I don't know either of them.
他们的名字是菲利克斯·索托和西里尔·纳尔
Their names were Felix Soto and Cyril Nauer.
想起来了吗
Ring any bells?
但你曾和唐雅·巴雷特交往过
But you were romantically involved with Tanya Barrett.
是的 几个月前刚分手
Yes, until a few months ago.
谁提的分手
Who ended the relationship?
唐雅 你们到底想问什么
Tanya. What's all this about anyway?
我们听说你们俩闹得非常不愉快
It's our understanding it was a pretty... nasty split.
是有些...
There were some...
不大愉快的时候
unpleasant moments,
就跟所有人分手一样 怎么了
like most breakups. Why?
唐雅非常好心地给我们
Tanya was nice enough to share with us
看了一些你发的邮件
some of the e-mails that you sent.
2012年11月11日 你写道
On November the 11th, 2012, you wrote,
你会后悔放弃我的
"You'll be sorry you let me go.
你犯了一个严重的错误
You've made a serious mistake""
2012年12月3日
Uh, December 3, 2012:
你应该尝尝你对我造成的伤害是什么滋味
"You deserve to be hurt the way that you hurt me."
唐雅是想要申请限制令还是别的什么吗
Is Tanya trying to get a restraining order or something?
因为我跟你们说...
Because I'm telling you right now...
这两个人两天前
These two men were shot and killed
被一把0.9毫米口径的枪杀害了
with a .9 millimeter handgun two days ago.
我们觉得杀人凶手
We think that whoever murdered them
也许想要陷害唐雅
may be trying to frame Tanya for the crimes.
你们什么意思
What are you talking about?
你们以为他们是我杀的
You think I shot these guys?
就因为唐雅甩了我
Just because Tanya dumped me?
杰森 我们清楚你认识他们俩
Jason, we know you knew them.
唐雅告诉我们
Tanya told us you met them back
她在写P对NP问题的文章时你见过他们
when she was writing her articles for P versus NP.
我从没见过这两个人
I've never seen these guys before in my life.
你的邮件显示的可不一样
Your e-mails tell a different story.
你写给唐雅的威胁邮件
The threats you made against Tanya were enough for us
足够我们申请搜查令查阅你的邮件了
to get a warrant to search your account.
在你2010年写的另一封邮件里
In another e-mail you wrote in 2010,
你抱怨被逼着去
you complained about
她因文章接受的采访
getting dragged to interviews she was doing for her articles,
你提到了索托先生和纳尔先生的名字
you mention Mr. Soto and Mr. Nauer by name,
然后你还抱怨她对P对NP问题
and you accuse her of caring more
比对你俩感情还关心
about P versus NP than she did your relationship.
这不是我写的
I didn't write this.
你今天也没有在网上订购
Nor did you place an online order
0.9毫米口径的手♥枪♥是吧
for .9 millimeter ammunition earlier today.
这是证明
Here's the confirmation,
以防你不记得了
in case you want to re-familiarize yourself.
我不禁想你是不是
Makes me think maybe
还想杀害别的数学家
you had a couple more mathematicians in your crosshairs.
他要求请一个律师
He wants a lawyer.
一个可能不大够
Oh, one probably isn't gonna be enough.
我刚刚接到史岱文森纪念医院的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Stuyvesant Memorial.
那个在菲利克斯·索托门口被枪击的抢劫犯
That mugger that got shot outside of Felix Soto's place?
完全没可能活下来的那个人
The one who didn't stand a chance in hell?
他醒了
He's awake.
在他再次不行前给他录份口供
Get his statement before he takes another turn.
如果他指认杰森·哈里森为凶手
He identifies Jason Harrison as his shooter,
那他就跑不掉了
we got him.
伙计 我就是说说
Look, man, I'm just saying,
你们为什么不去找地区检察官谈谈
why don't you talk to the D.A.
告诉他放我一马
Yeah, tell him to go easy on me.
或许你应该描述一下拿枪打你的那人
Or maybe you can describe the person who shoot you
然后为他不会再回来杀你而宽心
and take comfort in the knowledge they won't be back to finish the job.
要我猜的话 她大约一米六七左右
She about five-six, mid-30s,
三十几岁
if I had to guess.
你是说"她"
You said "she."
是的 她
Yeah, she.
棕色长发
Long brown hair,
戴眼镜
glasses.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表