兰迪
我们能谈谈吗
现在很忙 很快给你打电♥话♥
兰迪
我觉得我要嗑药了
华生 我刚刚经历了一段令人担忧的对话
Watson, I've just had an alarming conversation...
我以为是我的室友在这里
I was expecting to find my... housemate.
没关系
No problem.
我是盖伊[又指同性恋]
I'm Gay.
我不是
I'm not.
那是我的名字
It's my name.
当然
Yes, of course.
我是夏洛克
I'm Sherlock.
你好
Hello.
我也是...同性恋
I also am... gay.
所以这名字也节约时间
So, you know, saves time.
效率很高啊
How efficient.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
原来你见到盖伊了啊
I see you've met Gay.
能让我们单独说两句吗 盖伊
Would you excuse us for a moment... Gay?
兰迪正在跟复吸的欲望作斗争
Randy is fighting off the urge to relapse,
所以我要陪他去参加互助会
so I'm leaving to accompany him to a meeting.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.
他怎么了
What's bothering him?
他是个瘾君子
He's a drug addict.
我发现你在
Um, I-I see that you're, uh,
看我的那些没破的旧案子
looking into my trunk of unsolved cases.
你让我没事的时候看看的
Yes. You told me to look into it in my spare time.
我觉得我可能
I think I might have found something
在道格·纽伯格的卷宗里找到了线索
in the Doug Newberg file.
你还记得那个案子吧
You remember the case, right?
他在河谷区的家中被枪杀
He was shot in his home in Riverdale.
他家被仔细搜查过
Uh, the place was ransacked,
警方找到了凶手的DNA
police found the killer's DNA,
但一直没有找到匹配者
but they never found a match.
对 我记得很清楚
Yes. No, uh, I remember it well.
挺清楚的 有点模糊了
Well, uh, fairly well. Vaguely.
我发现你那时在嗑药
Oh. I figured you were using,
因为你的笔记非常杂乱无章
because your notes were really disorganized.
纽伯格是个情种
Newberg was a philanderer.
我当时正在调查
I was investigating the possibility
杀他的人是不是被他戴绿帽子的男人
that he had been murdered by a man he had cuckolded.
你发现什么了
What have you learned?
你还记得这个吗
Well, you remember this?
记得 但别指望我给你翻译
Yeah. I mean, don't expect me to translate.
那是我写的
I wrote that,
但我完全不知道我写了什么
but I have no idea what I meant.
好吧 我发现你的记号♥笔在这里漏水了
Oh, okay, well, I figured that your marker
我想知道墨迹下面是什么
exploded right here. I wanted to see what was under
所以我在上面涂了一些卸甲油
the ink blotches, so I put some nail polish remover
和一些黑咖啡
and then some black coffee over it.
你用黑咖啡来去除污渍吗
You use black coffee to get rid of stains?
当然 咖啡中的酸可以溶解记号♥笔的墨迹
Yes, of course. The acid in the coffee breaks down the marker.
你从来没有清理过白板吗
Have you never cleaned a whiteboard?
看看这面墙
So, look at this wall.
除了这块黑色的大石头
All of it is gray except
其他部分都是灰色的 它引起了我的注意
for this big black stone. It stood out to me,
所以我找到了盖伊
so I tracked down Gay.
她是纽约大学的地质学老师
She's a geology fellow at NYU.
我让她来看一看
I asked her to take a look.
挺有意思的
It's interesting.
从照片很难看出什么
Tough to tell from the photo.
但我觉得我看到石头上有一些条纹
But I think I see some striations on this rock,
那也许意味着...
and that would mean that...
它是从地下的井里被挖出来的
It's dug up from well beneath the surface of the earth.
如果不亲眼看到就没法确认
Yeah, well, can't say for sure without seeing it in person,
所以我们要去河谷区看看它还在不在
so we're gonna go to Riverdale, see if it's still there.
有意思 我跟你们一起去
Fascinating. I'll join you.
那兰迪呢
Um... Randy?
我知道你是我的担♥保♥人而不是心理医生
I know you're my sponsor and not my shrink.
只是...在互助会开始前
It's just... we have, like,
我们还有二十分钟
20 minutes before the meeting starts.
我能告诉你发生什么事了吗
Is it okay if I tell you what's going on?
算了 没关系的
You know what? It's okay.
你是对的 这跟治疗无关
You're right. This isn't about therapy.
你的戒毒对我来说很重要
Your sobriety is important to me,
而且...
and...
这事对你的戒毒来说很重要
this is important to your sobriety, so...
是伊芙的事
So, it's Eve.
我们曾经同居过大概两年
We used to live together for, like, two years.
我第一次嗑药就是跟她一起
First time I got high, it was with her.
我上一次嗑药也是跟她一起
Last time I got high, it was with her.
直到她离开我才开始戒毒
I couldn't get sober till she left town.
可是 她现在回来了
Only, now she's back.
说她想让我帮她戒毒
Says she wants me to help her get clean.
她想在她戒毒期间跟我住在一起
She wants to... live with me while she kicks.
所以...
So a, uh...
一个还在吸毒的瘾君子想来跟你住
practicing drug addict wants to move in with you?
我知道这不是个好主意
Look, I know it's a bad idea.
不然你觉得我为什么压力这么大
Why do you think I'm so stressed?
抱歉 你是想要我的建议吗
Sorry, you-you... you want my advice?
我不知道 离互助会还有一点时间
I don't know. We have some time before the meeting.
碰巧的是
Well, as it happens,
我对危险女人所具有的
I'm more familiar than I should be
诱惑力非常熟悉
with the allure of a dangerous woman.
所以我够格这么说
So I'm qualified when I say, uh,
你得让这位伊芙彻底离开你的生活
you must cut this Eve out of your life entirely.
我就直接不理她吗
I should just turn my back on her?
对你来说戒毒是最紧要的
Your sobriety is paramount.
有她在你身边 这一点就很难做到
And it may be too fragile to withstand her influence.
你就是这样对你女人的吗
Is that what you did with your woman?
这样最好
It's what's best.
你确定我们可以偷溜进这家后院
You sure we can just prowl around in his backyard?
有人住这儿的
People live here.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
他们肯定也希望我们
Anyway, I'm sure they want us to catch
抓到杀害上任屋主的凶手吧
whoever killed the guy who used to live here, right?
还在这儿呢
Oh, still here.
看到这一层层白色吗 这是白垩
You see these white layers here? That's chalk.
这是海相灰岩 要我猜的话
This is marine limestone. If I had to guess,
我会说它很古老了
I'd say it's really old.
多古老
How old?
白垩沉积是白垩纪特有的
Chalk deposits are typical of the Cretaceous era.
那就是6500万年前
That's 65 million years ago.
看起来像矮墙的一部分
Looks like it's part of this wall, huh?
不 这些石头仅用作装饰
Oh, no, these rocks are purely decorative.
而这块是被人刻意放在这儿的
Somebody put this here.
夏洛克
岩石来自白垩纪
再跟你说件事
I'll tell you something else:
这岩石是从地里挖出来的
it was cut out of the ground
为运输特意做成这样
and field dressed for transport.
通常都是考古标本才这样做
They usually do that with archeological specimens.
你觉得这里面有东西
So you think there's something in there?
可能吧
Maybe.
现在怎么办
So now what?
夏洛克
太棒了 你得把它偷回来
你没抱着一块大岩石
Well, you're not holding a large rock,
那你是找到人帮我们做断层扫描了吧
so I take it you found someone to do the CT scan for us.
-是的 -盖伊呢
- Yes. - Gay?
我请她帮忙偷石头时 她跑了
She bailed when I asked her to help me steal it.
兰迪呢
Randy?
-没有旧习复发 -那你呢
- Still sober. - And you?
我的生活有规有矩
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表