非常惊艳
It was inspired.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰泽女士 我得询问下
Ms. Lanzer, I have to ask.
你怎么会有私人定制的美工刀
Why do you have a personalized box cutter?
每个女芭蕾舞演员都有一套
Every ballerina has their own set
能将舞鞋调适到
of tools for preparing their shoes
符合自己标准的工具
to their own specifications.
美工刀是用来整理鞋底的
Box cutters are used for trimming the soles.
你最后一次见到
When was the last time
你的美工刀是什么时候
you saw your box cutter?
上周
Last week.
此后我一直在用备用的
I've been using a spare ever since.
-你会把妮尔看作是对手吗 -完全不会
- Would you say that you and Nell were rivals? - No, not at all.
妮尔作为舞者还不成熟
Nell was unformed as a dancer.
文斯·雷纳多好像不这么看
Vince Renatto didn't seem to think so.
他说这次想让她来领舞
He told us that he wanted her to dance the lead in this piece.
他是想过用妮尔 但最终选择了我
He flirted with the notion of Nell, but he chose me.
我们需要了解你昨晚的行踪
We will need to know your whereabouts last night.
你认为我...
Do you think I...
我七点离开剧院
I left the theater at 7:00.
就回家了
I went home.
一整晚都在家
I was there all night.
我的管家住在我家 她可以为我作证
My housekeeper's a live-in. She can vouch for me.
你能想到谁
Can you think of anyone else
会伤害索朗热女士吗
who may have meant Ms. Solange harm?
我听说她跟男朋友
I heard a rumor that she broke up
尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手了
with her boyfriend, Nicholas Orman.
他原来也在这跳舞
He used to be a dancer with the company.
我记得他脾气挺大
I seem to recall he had a temper.
非常感谢 兰泽女士
Thank you very much, Ms. Lanzer.
我们会找他谈谈的
We shall speak with him.
再一次 真的很荣幸见到你
And, again, a great honor to meet you.
好了 马库斯
Come on. Marcus,
你带麦克安德鲁斯去找死者的前男友
you take McAndrews and pay a visit to the ex-boyfriend.
我让艾利斯和帕克去核实兰泽女士的不在场证明
I'll put Ellis and Parker on confirming Ms. Lanzer's alibi,
-好吗 -警监
- all right? Okay. - Captain.
需要人陪你一块儿去吗 警探
Would you consider a little company, Detective?
越多越好
The more, the merrier.
在这等会 我去找麦克安德鲁斯
Wait here. I got to find McAndrews.
你知道你刚才有点像狂热粉丝吧
You know you went a little, uh, fanboy back there, right?
-"狂热粉丝" -我从没见过
- "Fanboy"? - I don't think
你对嫌疑犯这么彬彬有礼
I've ever seen you treat a suspect so politely.
我不觉得她是嫌疑犯
I don't believe she is a suspect.
解释一下
Explain that.
你认为她有杀害索朗热女士的动机
You suggested she has motive to kill Ms. Solange
是因为她感到了威胁
because she felt threatened,
但我不认为有如此天赋的兰泽女士
but I don't believe a talent as immense as Ms. Lanzer
会把其他舞者视为威胁
is capable of viewing another dancer as a threat.
这就好比我想杀死世界第二的侦探
It would be like me wanting to kill the world's
再说了 她有不在场证明
second greatest detective. Besides, she has an alibi.
还没证实呢
According to her.
艾瑞丝·兰泽也许是一名出色的舞者
Iris Lanzer may be an amazing dancer,
但网上说她为人可不怎么样
but the Internet says she's not a very nice person.
她名声很臭 去年
She has a lousy reputation, and last year,
她受到指控推倒摄影师
she ended up in court for pushing down a photographer
芭蕾天后怒殴摄影师
-还砸坏人家的相机 -是证据确凿
- and smashing his camera. - Damning evidence,
如果是指控她是天后的话
indeed, if the charge was that she was a diva.
她是天后 这不能说她是杀人犯
She is. That doesn't make her a murderer.
不好意思 比尔
Excuse me. Hey, Bill.
他住哪家医院
What hospital is he in?
好 我尽快过去
Okay, yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can.
出事啦
Problem?
流浪者之家
Haven for the Homeless,
我做义工的那家慈善机构
that charity that I work for, um...
有个救济对象停药了
one of the clients went off his meds
跟两名警♥察♥起了争执
and got into some altercation with a couple of cops.
去吧 我尽量在没你提醒的情况下
Go. I shall endeavor to keep my fandom
控制住自己的狂热
in check without you.
身份证件显示他名叫莫里斯·吉尔罗伊
I.D. says his name is Morris Gilroy.
他站在一家酒店外面
He was standing outside a bodega
冲着每个经过的人♥大♥喊大叫
screaming at anyone who walked by.
他说在找兄弟"费宝"
Said he was looking for his pal, "Freebo".
我们请他离开 但他反而更激动
We asked him to move along, but he only got more worked up.
最后冲我挥了一拳
And then finally he took a swing at me,
我们就只能制♥服♥他了
and then we had to wrestle him down.
他说他的手臂受伤了 于是我们就带他来了这儿
He said his arm was hurt, so we brought him here.
吉尔罗伊先生是
Well, Mr. Gilroy is in the system
游民服务局的救济对象
with the Department of Homeless Services.
他有精神分♥裂♥症
I mean, he's schizophrenic
但没有攻击或暴♥力♥的病史
but with no history of aggression or violence.
那我可真走运 成为了他的例外
Oh, lucky me. He made an exception.
-显然他停药了 -还用你说
- Well, obviously, he's off his meds. - Yeah, you think?
你说他在找一个叫"费宝"的人
You said he was looking for someone named "Freebo"?
-要我说 肯定是他的粉色小象 -我说了
- His pink elephant, if I had to guess. - I told you,
seeing pink elephants是醉酒看到幻觉的委婉说法
-他没醉 他是... -疯子 我们知道
- he's not drunk. He's... - A nutbar. Yeah, we got that.
费宝不见了 那个中士
Freebo's gone. The sergeant.
他们带走了他
They took him.
他们打了他 然后带走了他
They hit him and they took him.
你们能再搜集一些这个费宝的信息吗
Were you able to get any more information about this Freebo?
华生女士
Uh, Ms. Watson,
我已经说过不会逮捕他了
I already told you we're not gonna collar him.
但那是出于警方的好意
But that's a professional courtesy.
如果你认为我们还会出勤寻找
If you're thinking we're gonna go out looking
他这位虚构的朋友...
for his imaginary friend...
他们带走了他 你们听到了吗
They took him! Do you hear me?!
他们带走了费宝
They took Freebo!
莫里斯 我叫乔恩 我知道你担心朋友
Morris, I'm Joan. I know you're worried about your friend.
他们带走了他
They took him,
我得找到他
and I got to find him.
谁带走了他
Who took him?
谁 莫里斯
Who? Morris,
我想帮你 但你得冷静下来
I want to help you, but you need to calm down.
你得冷静点
Okay, I need you to calm down.
好吗
Okay?
你会找到他吗
You'll find him?
你会找到费宝吗
You'll find Freebo?
我会尽最大努力
I will do my best.
我保证
I promise.
你具体在哪工作 奥尔曼先生
Where exactly do you work, Mr. Orman?
我在跳舞 在泽西男孩吧
I'm a dancer at, uh, Jerzey Boyz.
是纽瓦克的一个俱乐部
It's a club over in Newark.
退出芭蕾舞剧团后 我需要生计
When I quit ballet, I needed the money.
尤其是在妮尔搬走以后
Especially after Nell moved out.
是她提的分手
She ended the relationship?
她说她需要自己的空间
She said she needed some space.
都是屁话 她和另外的男人好了
What a crock. She took up with another guy.
你为何这么说
Why do you say that?
她一直心事重重
She was preoccupied.
总是借口忙 想逃开
Always busy, always running off.
她不愿意告诉我那男人的名字
She wouldn't tell me the guy's name,
不管我怎么问都不开口
no matter how many times I asked.
最后 她威胁说要给我发限制令
Eventually, she, uh, threatened me with a restraining order.
要找律师
Said that she'd talked to a lawyer.
真难想象她能抗拒你的魅力
Hard to imagine how she resisted your charms.
你知道我怎么想的
You know what I think?
她的新欢说不定正是杀害她的凶手
I think that maybe this new guy's the one that killed her.
或许 她也背叛了他
Maybe she, uh, cheated on him, too.
我看还有一种可能
Another possibility:
你一直对她的拒绝耿耿于怀
You never got over her rejection
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表