Does it have a bed?
因为我现在唯一想做的就是睡觉
Because the only thing I care about right now is sleeping.
你的大脑里面
The inside of your brain is...
有点无聊
kind of boring.
这些不是我的东西
These are not my things.
我被背叛了
I've been betrayed.
对于叫吉泽·鲍勃的人 你还能指望什么
Well, what do you expect from a guy named Geezer Bob?
Geezer有怪老头的意思
我得上楼去看看
I need to check upstairs!
请问你有何贵干
Can I help you?
你是吉泽·鲍勃吗
Geezer Bob?
不是
No.
介意解释一下你为何出现在我家吗
Would you care to explain what you're doing in my home?
华生 我们得等下再休息了
Watson, our rest is going to have to wait.
我们需要把...
We need to locate...
我的... 天
Oh my... God.
麦考夫
Mycroft.
也没很久不见 是吧
Hasn't been that long, has it?
有人愿意解释下怎么回事吗
Um... would someone like to explain what's going on here?
胖胖 这是华生
Fatty, this is Watson.
华生 这是胖胖
Watson, this is Fatty.
胖胖
Fatty?
我敢说我瘦了很多 你说呢
I'd say I'd slimmed down quite a bit. Wouldn't you?
-你做了胃束带手术吗 -锻炼
- Lap-Band? - Exercise.
锻炼需要活力和志气
Exercise requires energy and ambition.
这两样你都没有
You've never had either.
华生小姐
Miss Watson.
很... 很高兴见到你
It's... it's nice to meet you.
我是麦考夫
I'm Mycroft.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Mycroft Holmes.
我是夏洛克的哥哥
I'm Sherlock's brother.
真不敢相信我爸居然把221B给了麦考夫
I can't believe that my father gave 221B to Mycroft.
他知道这里对我意义非凡
He knows how much this place means to me.
夏洛克 这是他的房♥产
It's his building, Sherlock.
他可以随意支配
He can do whatever he wants.
说实话 我更感兴趣的是
Frankly, I'm more interested in the fact
你从未提起你有个哥哥
that you never mentioned that you had a brother.
提他干嘛
Why would I?
因为他是你的家人
Um, because he's family?
我们仅仅限于血缘关系
Our relationship is entirely genetic.
他是个累赘
He's an embarrassment.
很明显你♥爸♥可不这么想
Oh, apparently your father doesn't think so.
这个 就是你不喜欢他的原因吗
I-Is that why you don't like him?
因为他和你♥爸♥相处融洽
Because he gets along with your dad?
我不喜欢他是因为他懒
I don't like him 'cause he's lazy.
他从来不做正事
And he's never applied himself to anything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他只要一有机会
As soon as he was able,
就从信托基金中拿钱
he cashed in his trust fund.
他在伦敦周边开了好几家餐厅
He opened several restaurants around London.
好吧 那他就是餐厅老板
Okay, so he's a restauranteur...
不 他就是个懒惰的啃老族
No, he's an indolent man-child,
如果让我选择
and if I'd had my druthers,
你和他完全不会产生交集
you would never have crossed paths with him.
-可我已经见到了 -喝茶吗
- Well, we're here now... - Tea?
请自便
Help yourself.
你把我的东西弄哪去了
What have you done with my things?
送给慈善商店了
Charity shops.
开什么玩笑
You're joking.
你在纽约时
I reached out to you several times
我几次联♥系♥你商量处理事宜
in New York to make arrangements.
你都没有回应
You never got back to me.
我在戒毒所
I was in rehab.
戒毒所没有电♥话♥吗
They don't have phones in rehab?
看到了吧 就是懒
See what I mean? Lazy.
本可以把我的东西妥善保管 但却没有
Could have had my things properly stored, but didn't.
我必须承认
Must I confess,
我不喜欢在自己家被人搞突袭
I don't enjoy being ambushed in my own home.
乔恩 很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you, Joan.
我父亲曾多次提起你
My father's mentioned you several times.
我可以称呼你乔恩吗
May I call you Joan?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
奇怪的是夏洛克从未提起过你
It's funny that Sherlock's never mentioned me to you.
我想知道这是为何
I wonder why that might be?
又来这套 你确认
Th-This again? Seriously?
也许是因为上次我看到他时
Maybe it's because the last time I saw him
他正和我的未婚妻在亲热
he was face-deep in my fianc?
-什么 -五年前 对吧
- What? - It was five years ago, right?
我推断他的未婚妻 对家产的兴趣
I had deduced that she was far less interested in him
比对他兴趣大
than in the family fortune.
我试过警告他 但是他不听
I tried to warn him. He wouldn't listen.
所以我就去证实我的假设
So I set about proving my hypothesis.
如果我没记错 是七次
Seven times, if memory serves.
有一次是在伦敦眼的观光舱里
Once in a pod on the London Eye.
我是在帮你
I did you a favor.
你是为了你自己
You did what you wanted, Sherlock.
你一向如此
Just like you always do.
夏洛克 我在倒时差
I'm jet-lagged, Sherlock.
所以如果我们不住在这里
So if we're not gonna stay here,
就去找家宾馆吧
we need to find a hotel.
荒谬
Nonsense.
我和夏洛克也许有诸多分歧
Sherlock and I may have our differences,
但我们还是一家人
but we're still family.
你们可以住在客房♥
You can both stay in the guest rooms.
我们已经超过20个小时没睡了
We've been up for over 20 hours.
这里还是不错的
It's nice here.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
仅仅因为时间是最重要的
Only because time is of the essence.
很好
Good.
我给你们拿些干净的毛巾来
I'll fetch you some fresh towels.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-好吧 -你要去哪里
- Right. - Where are you going?
我已经有一个如何找雷斯垂德的理论了
I've devised a theory as to how to find Lestrade.
我想测试一下
I'd like to test it.
你待在这里 好好休息
You stay here. Rest.
这就是你概念中的潜逃 是吗
This is your idea of lamming it, is it?
在格林威治中心地带喝上个杯
A few pints in the heart of Greenwich?
这么说来
So the...
浪子侦探回归了
prodigal detective returns.
你是怎 怎么找到我的
And how-how-how'd you find me?
当我知道你没有取任何现金时
Once I learned you hadn't withdrawn any cash,
我就知道你要干什么了
I had a good notion what you were up to.
你和我一块调查了
You and I looked into the matter
诺伍德建造商一案 对吗
of the Norwood Builder together, didn't we?
在调查过程中我向你透露
And during the course of that investigation,
我有五个隐秘地点
I revealed to you that I kept five hidden caches
遍布市内
around the city.
是为紧急情况准备的
In case of emergencies.
现金 各种护照 还有其他杂物
Cash, various passports, other sundries,
在你急需的时候你可以利用起来
stood to reason you'd make use of those in your hour of need.
五个中的四个已经被拿空了
Four of the five have been cleaned out.
第五个在街对面图书馆地面上的
The fifth is in a hollowed-out sculpture on the grounds
一个空心雕塑中
of the library across the street,
在保安下班之前
and will be difficult to access
是很难靠近的
until the security guard goes off-duty.
其实你能来这里 我挺开心的
Actually, you know, I'm-I'm-I'm quite pleased you're here really.
我觉得我所做的事
I think you'd be most impressed
最能让你留下印象了
with all the work that I've done.
我不是来做劳伦斯·彭德里案的顾问的
I am not here to consult on the case of Lawrence Pendry.
我来这里是为了确保
I am here to make quite certain
你能在不伤害自己
that you emerge from hiding
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表