And if you resort to those...
那些极端的手段
extreme tactics again in the future,
我会保证你受到法律的制裁
I'm gonna make sure you're brought to justice.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
你有跟别人说起过这些事吗
Have you spoken with anyone about what happened to you?
苏姗姨妈昨晚想问我些问题
My Aunt Susan tried to ask me some questions last night,
但...
but...
过去的都过去了
It happened. It's over.
反复谈论也改变不了任何事情
Talking about it won't change anything.
这你就错了
You're wrong.
像你经历过的这般
I have never known a betrayal
深刻的背叛我从未遇到过
as-as profound as what you've experienced.
但我深知这样的伤害是
But I do know that being victimized is...
是摧毁性的
is corrosive.
而有时候 找人聊聊
And sometimes, talking about it...
会有帮助
that can help.
所以如果你想
So you ever want to...
找个了解全部事情的人聊聊
talk about it with someone who knows the story in its entirety...
随时来找我
...I'm at your disposal.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表