现在向你展示的是
I present to you
各种人性的肮脏面
the human condition in all its sordid glory.
只是被一群关在牢房♥的人而已
It's a bunch of guys in a cell.
我们一生中周五夜晚的数量本就有限
We have a finite number of Friday nights in our lives.
为什么还要在浪费在这里呢
Why are we spending one of them here?
因为周五晚上
Because it's Friday night.
是集体拘留室最热闹的时候
This is when the holding cells are at their busiest.
锻炼你推理技术的
You have before you a gilded opportunity
大好机会就在你眼前
to sharpen your deductive prowess.
这里的每个人 无论他们自己是否意识到
Each one of these men, whether they realize it or not,
都在向你展现他们被关在这里的始末
is telling you the story of how he came to be here.
都写在他们的行为举止和衣着打扮里
It's written in their bearing, on their clothing.
观察他们然后说出他们犯了什么事
So, look at the guy and then tell you what they did.
这里可有二十来个人呢
There's like 20 people in here.
区区这点人就吓倒了吗
You find that intimidating?
穿格子衬衫的人神情紧张
Plaid shirt, very nervous,
显然从没进过牢房♥
obviously never been in jail before.
不停摆弄着自己的婚戒
Keeps fiddling with his wedding ring,
应该是对某些事心存愧疚
feeling guilty about something,
可能是因为他之前招了妓♥女♥
probably the hooker he picked up earlier.
衣领竖起来的那位
Popped collar--
烂醉如泥 神志不清
drunk and disorderly.
估计是赖着不想上班
That one's a layup.
有纹身的那家伙...
Tattoo guy is, uh...
-需要提示吗 -不要
- Would you like a hint? - No.
他犯的罪和一窝纯种的约克夏犬有关
His crime involves a litter of purebred Yorkshire Terriers.
我说了不要提示
I said I don't want a hint.
看来我们要待很久
This could take a while.
我先去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a coffee.
-你要吗 -不要
- Do you want? - No.
你下一个能观察我吗
Can you do me next?
必须提醒你 如果你按了"拿铁"
Got to warn you, if you hit "latte"
你肯定认不出流出来的到底是什么
you're not going to recognize what comes out.
我只是随便喝杯咖啡 谢谢
I just got a coffee, thanks.
我是克雷格·巴斯肯 我经常值晚班
I'm Craig Basken. I work a lot of nights.
你好 我叫乔恩·华生
Oh. Joan Watson.
你是我们的顾问之一 是吧
You're one of the, uh, the consultants, right?
-对 -你是穿短袜那家伙的搭档
- Yeah. - You work, uh, with the guy with the socks.
我知道你们办的都是
Listen, um, I know you guys work the stuff
格雷森警监请你们帮忙的案子
that Captain Gregson calls you in on,
但最近我这有个西村的连环抢劫案
but I caught this string of robberies in the West Village.
有人蓄意撞翻卖♥♥小吃的推车
Uh, someone's knocking over falafel carts,
我知道这不是什么世纪大案
and it's not the crime of the century
案情也没那么复杂
and it shouldn't be that hard to clear.
但是你被卡住了
But you're stuck.
是的 所以...
Yeah, so...
我想也许可以请你帮忙
I thought maybe I'd, uh, I'd hit you up,
拓宽一下破案思路
get another perspective.
希望我的要求不会太过分
I hope that's not too much to ask.
不 不过分 没问题
No, no, it's not a problem.
夏洛克和我乐意帮忙
Sherlock and I would be happy to take a look.
我曾经试着和那家伙打招呼
I said hi to that guy once, and, uh,
但是他说我打断了他的思路
h-he said that I interrupted his train of thought.
他说我是白♥痴♥
He, uh, called me a bell-end,
所以我想 能不能请你看看 就你一个
so I was thinking maybe you could have a look-- just you.
好吧 当然可以
Um, sure, yeah.
那太好了 我这就去拿案件资料
Great. I'll just, uh, grab the case file.
好的
Okay.
宝贝
Hi, honey.
我是你妈
It's your mom.
我又打来了
I'm calling again.
不知道这学期结束前
Just wondering if you're gonna call me back
你会不会给我回个电♥话♥
before the end of the semester.
祝你过得开心 爱你
I hope you're having a great time. I love you.
你丈夫在哪
Where is your husband?
你丈夫在哪
Where is your husband?
我丈夫... 我不知道他在哪
My, my husband-- I, I don't know.
他在哪
Where is he?
报♥警♥服务中心 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有个男人闯进了我家
Yes, a man broke into my house.
他有枪
He was armed.
我对他开枪了 他应该流血了
I shot him. There's blood.
他还在你家吗 女士
Is he still there, ma'am?
你现在安全吗
Are you safe?
我觉得他走了
I think he's gone.
他说是来找我丈夫的
Okay, he said that he came for my husband.
请你们帮我确认一下他的安全
You have to make sure that he's okay.
你丈夫现在在哪
Where is your husband now?
他应该在工作
He's working, I think.
他是第11警区的
He's with the 11th Precinct.
你丈夫是警♥察♥吗
Your husband's a police officer?
他是那里的警监
He's the captain there.
他叫汤米·格雷森
His name's Tommy Gregson.
她在厨房♥里 警监
She's back in the kitchen, Captain.
你没事就好
You're okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
听见枪响的时候 我在车♥库♥里健身
I was working out in the garage when I heard the gun go off.
好的 请跟我说说
All right, I'm gonna need you to walk me
你所记得的全部事发经过
through everything you remember.
-警监没事吧 -福尔摩斯 他很好
- Is the captain all right? - Holmes, yeah, he's fine.
他和他妻子在里面 我让他们独处一会
He's inside with his wife. I'm giving 'em a minute.
-我说了让他们独处一会 -好吧
- Hey, I said I'm giving 'em a minute. - All right.
这位是吉姆·门罗 他住在街对面
This is Jim Monroe-- he lives across the street,
匆匆瞥见了嫌疑人
got a quick look at our guy.
你叫詹姆斯·门罗
James Monroe?
对 跟第五任总统同名
Yes, like the fifth president.
我出生时我父亲刚好在读他的传纪
My dad was reading his biography when I was born.
我听见了枪声
Anyway, I heard the shots.
我看见一个带面罩的家伙跑了出来
I saw a guy wearing a mask come running out.
当我赶到这里时他已经跑出去半条街
He was halfway down the street by the time I got over here.
你能描述一下他吗
Can you describe him?
他在跑的时候把面罩摘了下来
He took his mask off while he was running,
不过他差不多离我一百尺远
but he was almost a hundred feet away.
他背对着我 头发是深色的
His back was to me. He had dark hair.
抱歉我只知道这些
Wish I could tell you more.
抱歉打断你的说辞
Sorry to interrupt your doctrine.
你知道这辆车上有血迹是吧
You know there's blood on the car over here?
对啊 谢丽尔说她打中了那家伙
Yeah, Cheryl said she hit the guy.
他看起来不像是流了很多血
Doesn't look like he lost much blood.
他还能跑 所以可能只是擦伤
He could run, so maybe she just grazed him.
贝尔 你可以问她话了
Bell, she's ready to talk.
一切都发生得太快了
Just seemed like it happened so fast.
我回家的时候他已经在屋里了 而且我...
He was already inside when I came home, and I...
我也不知道他是怎么进来的
I don't even know how he got in.
家里的报♥警♥器没开吗
You didn't have the alarm on?
他戴着面罩
He had this mask on.
我可以描述给绘图合成人员
I can describe it to a composite artist.
他拿着一把格洛克手♥枪♥
He had a Glock handgun--
我觉得是把21式
a 21, I think.
他身高大概六尺二 可能170磅
He was about six-two, maybe 170 pounds,
如果我再听到的话一定能认出他的声音
and I would definitely recognize his voice if I heard it again.
今晚之前 你们有没有注意到任何可疑的事
Now, before tonight, had either of you two noticed anything odd--
像是不认识的车辆
cars you didn't recognize,
或对警监表现出异常兴趣的人
anyone who seemed unusually interested in the Captain?
你呢
You?
没有
No.
不过我最近不住这里
But I'm not living here at the moment.
有多久了
For how long?
大概有一个月了
For about a month.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表