那么你是指他们都有嫌疑
So, are you saying that they were all suspects?
我的意思是 在我们一开始调查的时候
I'm saying that, when we started looking,
他们都没有嫌疑
none of them were.
我们没发现动机
We didn't have a motive,
所以我们就去了停尸间
so we went to the morgue.
为了给调查找线索
You examined Rada Hollingsworth's body
你检查了蕾达·霍林沃斯的尸体
in an effort to find an investigative bread crumb.
是的
Yes.
但我得说
But I should say,
"尸体"并不是百分百准确的表述
"body" isn't really a 100% accurate way of putting it.
蕾达·霍林沃斯的内脏遗骸
The remains of Rada Hollingsworth's internal organs.
被铅弹撕碎
Shredded by buckshot.
被法医解剖
Then dissected by the M.E.
然后一个个器官地被分开放入袋中
Then divvied up, organ by organ, into their own bags.
场面会不太好看了啊
Hmm. This is gonna get messy.
该拆包了吧
Shall we unpack?
你真的要我一一描述袋里的东西
Do you really want me to describe everything in the bags?
好吧 你还是直接跳到精彩的部分吧
Well, why don't you just skip to the good bit?
肝脏没问题
Nothing unusual with the liver.
她的心脏 基本上就是一堆肌肉纤维了
Her heart-- pretty much just a bunch of muscle fiber.
凶手的散♥弹♥枪♥管肯定直指这里
The killer must have put the shotgun barrel right over it.
那么 这些都是巧合
Now, do we think that this was by chance,
还是故意要消除心脏里的某些痕迹呢
or was the obliteration of the heart intentional?
表面上看着像过度杀戮
It seems like overkill, literally.
我是说 她早就因为钾摄入过量死亡
I mean, she was already dead from the potassium.
只有因为你想要隐藏某些东西
You'd only destroy the heart
你才会这么销毁心脏
if you were looking to conceal something about it.
那我们又怎么判断
Hmm. And how would we determine
死前她的心脏是否健康呢
whether the tissue was healthy when she died?
这就是显微镜的用途
Well, that's what microscopes are for.
把那盒玻片递给我
Hand me that box of slides.
蕾达的心肌组织明显显示出
Rada's cardiac tissue showed clear signs
扩张型心肌病的特征
of dilated cardiomyopathy.
她的心脏开始膨胀
Her heart was enlarged.
她应该开始感觉到
She would have started to feel symptoms
充血性心力衰竭的症状
of congestive heart failure.
她膨胀的心脏有可能是因为癌症导致的吗
Could her enlarged heart have been a result of her cancer?
没有直接关系
Not directly.
而且她几月前的记录
And everything in her records looked normal
一直都很正常
from a few months previous.
那么 你觉得是什么导致了这个
What, then, do you think caused the change?
如果是一些
Well, it's not unusual for it
化疗药物的副作用
to be a side effect
就一点都不奇怪了
of certain chemotherapy drugs,
特别是一些用于比较激进的疗法中的药物
especially more aggressive treatments.
像是由菲尼斯·霍布斯医生主导的
Treatments such as the ones
蕾达也正在接受的疗法中
Rada was receiving on the drug trial
用到的那种试验性药物吗
run by Dr. Phineas Hobbs?
这种药物还在第一试验阶段中
The drug was in stage one trials.
通常情况下 这种试验性药物
Typically, an experimental drug
到了第二阶段 它的利润就会非常可观
becomes hugely profitable once it gets to stage two.
只要有人知道了蕾达的情况
We're talking millions of dollars
数百万美元就进不了
that wouldn't have made it into Dr. Hobbs' pockets
霍布斯医生的口袋中
if anyone learned about Rada's condition.
所以 换言之
So, in other words, there,
在那些遗体的内脏中 你发现了...
buried within that bag of posthumous slop, you found...
动机
A motive.
不好意思 你跟我说要问些后续问题
I'm sorry. You told me you had a few follow-up questions.
但现在看上去我是嫌疑犯了
It sounds like I'm a suspect.
的确如此
You most assuredly are.
好吧 我要找个律师
Well, then, uh, I'm getting a lawyer.
你干嘛
Aah! What the hell are you doing?
很痛 是吧
Hurts quite a bit, doesn't it?
我猜那下面有块惨不忍♥睹的淤青
I bet you've got a nasty bruise under there.
这就是和散♥弹♥枪♥的坏处
That's the thing about shotguns.
如果你不知道正确的使用方法
If you don't know how to brace them properly,
后坐力会让你每次都受伤
the kickback will get you every time.
我是玩壁球的时候受伤的
I hurt myself playing squash.
在搞定了蕾达之后
Once you dispatched Rada,
就是你的替罪羊登场的时候
it was time to put your patsy in play.
你非常清楚塞拉斯的妄想症
Well aware of Silas's delusions,
所以你打电♥话♥给他 让他去犯罪现场
you telephoned him to come to the crime scene.
我们认为你骗他 让他相信他杀了蕾达
We think you convinced him he killed Rada.
然后你把枪给了他
Then you gave him the gun,
塞了点散♥弹♥枪♥壳到他口袋中
shoved some shotgun shells in his pocket,
然后让他上路
and then sent him on his way.
我猜你以为他一定会被一枪射杀
I'm sure you thought he'd get gunned down.
不管怎么样 你都安全了
Either way, you were covered.
至少你是这么以为的
Or at least you thought you were.
但散♥弹♥枪♥的后坐力不仅伤到了你的肩膀
But the shotgun didn't just kick back into your shoulder.
扳机还伤到了你的手指
The trigger caught your finger, as well.
在你手上开了条小口 不是吗
Opened up a nasty little cut, didn't it?
对第一次犯案的人来说
It's not the kind of thing you'd notice
这种小事通常都注意不到
in the heat of committing your very first murder.
但你放到塞拉斯口袋里的
But it drew enough blood that some of it wound up
子弹壳碎片上的槽沟里
in the grooves on the strike plates
却留下了足够多的血迹
of those shells you put in Silas's pocket.
你擦干净了弹壳上的指纹
You wiped the shells clean of prints.
这点很聪明
You're a smart guy.
但那些小槽沟 却很难清理干净
But those little grooves-- they're hard to get to.
我们都知道那不是塞拉斯或者蕾达的血迹
We know the blood didn't come from Silas or Rada.
这是给你的DNA强制测试许可证
This is a warrant to compel a DNA test from you.
我们可以做测试 等结果出来
We can run the tests, wait for the results, or
或者 你可以开始老实交代了
you can just start talking now.
霍布斯医生认罪了
Dr. Hobbs confessed.
他丢掉了他的行医执照
He's losing his medical license,
还要把牢底坐穿
and he's going to jail for a very long time.
谢谢 医... 谢谢 华生小姐
Thank you, Doctor... Thank you, Miss Watson.
深感荣幸
A very great pleasure indeed.
到我了
Redirect?
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
你是说霍布斯医生
You mean with Dr. Hobbs?
不是 我今天已经看够
No. I've seen enough of your mutual
你们互相吹捧的把戏了
admiration society for one day.
我说的是我们开这个会的原因
I'm talking about the reason we are actually here.
你们让菲尼斯·霍布斯认罪那一天
The day you got Phineas Hobbs to confess to murder.
你们结束工作后发生什么事了
What happened when you were leaving work?
我们正走出警局
We were just heading out of the station.
我不会向你学击剑的 福尔摩斯
I'm not learning fencing from you, Holmes.
-别一直问我 -这不是击剑
- Please stop asking me. - It's not fencing.
这是剑形木棍
It is singlestick.
好吧 随便它是什么
Well, whatever it is,
我猜会有趣 但我真的不感兴趣
I'm sure it's fascinating, but I'm not interested.
一点都不 但要说到真正的运动
At all. Now, if you want to talk about real sports,
像篮球什么的
like basketball...
你真是管不住你的嘴啊
You couldn't keep your voice down, huh?
迪兰先生
Mr. Dylan,
现在是上班时间 你不是应该...
it's business hours. Shouldn't you be...
在癌症病房♥里巡视你的潜在客户吗
trolling a cancer ward looking for prospective clients?
没有 因为我已经没有工作了
No, 'cause I don't have that job anymore.
因为在上班时有人听到你的话了
'Cause somebody overheard you at work.
他们听到你说我蹲过监狱
They heard you say that I've been in jail.
告诉了我老板 他就炒了我
They told my boss, and he fired me.
本来没什么大碍的 要不是你确实...
Well, that would matter less if you could actually sell...
给爱斯基摩人卖♥♥冰的反面是什么
What's the opposite of ice to Eskimos?
别再说了 他刚丢了工作
Give the man a break. He just lost his job.
也许这是给你机会
Well, perhaps this is an opportunity for you
换个不那么丧尽天良的工作
to do something a little less soul-sucking.
我什么工作都做不了了 因为我老板
No, I won't be doing anything because my boss
通知了我的假释官 而他举报了我
called my P.O. and he violated me.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表