我要回监狱了
I'm going back to prison.
真是让人遗憾
That's a regrettable outcome.
让人遗憾
Regrettable?
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life, man.
我不能让你这么自在逍遥
You don't get to just walk away.
有枪
Gun!
有两人中枪 一名警员
We got two men down: one officer
和一名嫌犯
and one suspect.
赶快派一队医护人员过来
We need an EMT here ASAP.
我的问题问完了
No further questions.
谢天谢地终于结束了
Well, thank goodness that's over.
你觉得法官会偏向哪边呢
Do you have any sense on how the judge is leaning?
只有明早才能知道了
Guess we'll find out in the morning.
是啊
Yeah.
我现在打算去看贝尔
I'm gonna head over to see Bell right now.
好吧 等会回褐石屋见
All right, I'll see you later at the Brownstone.
你怎么样
How's it going?
还行
All right.
进来的时候我遇见了护士
I bumped into the nurse on the way in.
她说你手臂恢复了点知觉
She said that you have some movement back in your arm.
对 而且不只是一点知觉
Yeah, that might be a bit of an understatement.
他们说我
They said I, uh...
也许能恢复得更好
might get better.
坚持理疗对神经损伤能有显著疗效
In time, physical therapy can do wonders with nerve damage.
我见过这样的例子
I've seen it.
那个
The, uh...
局里面
the department...
要求警探佩枪
requires detectives to carry a gun,
所以
so...
要是我不能持枪了怎么办
what happens if I can't anymore?
他完全康复的几率有多大
What are his chances of making a full recovery?
他还年轻且身体健康 这是好事
Well, he's young and healthy, which is good,
但无法知道他能恢复多少手部功能
but there's no way to tell how much function he'll regain.
练习使用左手能表现出
Practicing left-handed is one way
你在乎这件事
to show you care about what happened.
但更好的做法是去看看他
A better one would be to visit him.
你在逻辑上绕圈子
I'm well aware of your feelings on the matter,
但我很清楚你对这事的态度
even if your logic eludes me.
这不是逻辑的问题 是应该做的事
This is not about logic. It's the right thing to do.
那没有任何实际意义
It would be an empty gesture.
不像你 我不能提供给他医学上的见解
Unlike you, I have no medical insight to offer him.
我的出现除了妨碍他的隐私以外
And I can't imagine my presence would be anything
别无其他作用
more than an invasion of his privacy.
你在庭上撒谎就算了 但不要骗我
I don't care if you lie in court, but do not lie to me.
这跟贝尔的隐私无关
This is not about Bell's privacy.
是因为你的内疚
This is about your guilt.
听着 这事不是你的责任
Look, you're not directly responsible for what happened--
只能怪詹姆斯·迪兰
that is on James Dylan.
可这一次 你无视官僚权级的一贯作风
But this time, your fondness for blowing past
害一个你尊敬的人中枪
"bureaucratic guidepost" got a man you respect shot.
就算我去了 我能说什么呢
If I went, what would I say?
除了那些陈词滥调 我什么都说不了
I've got nothing to offer the man other than a few banal bromides.
为什么你觉得那些不够呢
What makes you think that's not enough?
听证会让我坚信
This hearing has left me
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个天赋异禀的人
no doubt that Sherlock Holmes is a singular mind,
他和乔恩·华生的工作一直让纽约警局
and the work that he's done with Joan Watson has been
大受裨益
an asset to the NYPD.
可现在有一名警员在这个过程中受伤
Now, that an officer was wounded during the course of that work
这是十分让人遗憾的事
is a highly regrettable outcome
但在执法部门也时有发生
but one that occurs in law enforcement.
执法部门的另一件憾事
Another regrettable outcome in law enforcement
就是警员觉得自己临驾于
is when officers decide that they are
司法制度之上
above the rules.
所以尽管福尔摩斯先生
So in spite of Mr. Holmes'
意图良好 却充分展现出
good intentions, he's demonstrated amply
他觉得毫无必要控制自身行为
that he doesn't care to control his actions.
基于这些 我给局长的建议是
As such, my recommendation to the commissioner
终止福尔摩斯先生和华生女士
will be that Mr. Holmes and Ms. Watson be terminated
与纽约警局的顾问关系
as consultants to the NYPD.
不必幸灾乐祸
You needn't gloat.
这跟你打赢的胜仗很不相称
It's unbecoming of the good work that you did.
我不是要炫耀
I'm not here to spike the ball.
我要去参加互助会
I'm going to a meeting.
也许你该和我一起去
Seems like... maybe you should come with me.
老天 今年巨人队[纽约橄榄球队]太弱了
Boy, the Giants sure do suck this year.
局长
Commissioner.
我没看巨人队的比赛
I'm not watching the Giants.
我知道 只是觉得要一吐为快
I know. Just felt like it needed to be said.
我想确保医院的人有好好照顾你
I wanted to make sure they're taking good care of you here.
听证会今天结束了 法官建议
The hearing ended today. The judge recommended
我终止局里跟福尔摩斯和他搭档的合作
that I end our arrangement with Holmes and his partner.
但这只是个建议
It's just a recommendation, though.
决定权还是在我
The decision's mine.
不得不说
And I'll admit it...
我很犹豫
I'm struggling with it.
格雷森警监告诉我
Captain Gregson pointed out that...
终止合作意味着所有福尔摩斯参与过的案子
tossing Holmes opens the department up to charges
都会让局里被控办案过程不当
of impropriety on every case Holmes worked on.
可能就有很多结案要被推♥翻♥
That's a lot of closed cases that could get opened up again.
很显然 福尔摩斯一贯我行我素
Clearly, Holmes is a... loose cannon.
但这次 一位一级警探
But this time, a first grade detective
因为他而中枪
got caught in his crossfire.
要面临来自同伴的危险
Facing danger from a guy on your own team...
我真的能要求我的警官这样做吗
can I really ask officers to do that?
等等 你是...
Wait, are you...
你是在问我该怎么做吗
You're asking me what you should do?
我怎么能不问呢
How could I not?
你跟这家伙共事了这么久
You've been working with the guy for a long time,
而且中枪的也是你
and... you're the one who caught a bullet.
听说你的听证会不太顺利
I heard your hearing didn't go too well.
是非常不顺
Not well at all.
法官建议终止与我合作
But the commissioner decided not
但局长没有接受
to accept the judge's recommendation to terminate me.
所以我还是留下继续做顾问
So I'm staying on as a consultant after all.
不过会对我多些监督
With a little, uh, additional oversight.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
知道局长为何改变主意吗
Any idea what changed his mind?
我有好多话该对你说
There's much I should say to you.
首先谢谢你
Thanks.
替我挡了詹姆斯·迪兰的子弹
For intervening with James Dylan.
你可能因此救了我一命
You may very well have saved my life.
其次我向你道歉
And, uh, I apologize.
去找詹姆斯·迪兰之前我就知道他的名字
I had James Dylan's name before we went to see him.
我应该在擅自拿他手♥机♥前
I should have done some proper research
对他做些调查
before I helped myself to his phone.
在套他的话之前
I should have been more discreet when I was attempting
我应该更小心谨慎
to loosen his tongue.
在警局外面我也不该那么激怒他
I could have provoked him less outside the police station.
我本可以...
I could've...
要不是你 这事还不一定
There's any number of ways that this could've turned out
会发展成什么样
other than the way it did.
对于你的遭遇我很抱歉
I hate what happened to you.
我更讨厌这事是因我而起
And whatever role I played in it.
所以我才一直不来看你
That's why I've been avoiding this visit.
对你手部麻♥痹♥的♥症状
So, the palsy in your hand...
我做了些调查
I've done some research.
康复率最高的诊所位于格斯塔德[瑞士城市]
The clinic with the highest rate of recovery is in Gstaad.
我跟那里的负责人联♥系♥过
I've communicated with the director,
他们很乐意立刻接受你入院就诊
and they would be happy to take you on straightaway.
但如果你想待在纽约
But if you'd rather stay in New York,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表