显然市长准备把竞选连任的重点放在
Apparently the mayor's gonna hinge his reelection campaign
最近重新兴起的对杀人犯特点的警惕上
on the renewed vigilance when it comes to quality of life crimes,
你们在外面工作的时候要记住这一点
so keep it in mind when you're out there doing real work.
警监
Captain?
这家伙走进来 说要见负责人
Guy walked in, said he needs to see the man in charge.
你是这的大人吗
Are you the Lord here?
他一直用"大人"这个词
He keeps saying "Lord."
我理解为他是指"警监"
I took it to mean "captain"
我是汤姆·格雷森 有什么能帮你的
Tom Gregson. Can I help you?
我是骑士
I am the Knight.
我曾被授予头衔
I was dubbed.
现在我是骑士
Now I am the Knight.
好吧
Okay.
所以我必须杀死王后
That's why I had to kill the Queen.
你杀死了王后吗
You killed the Queen?
这是我的使命
It was my duty.
我必须杀死她
I had to kill her.
必须这么做
I had to.
-有枪 -这是我的使命
- Gun! - It was my duty.
请注意
Hey!
一旦你拿起那把枪
If you pick up that gun,
事态可就一发不可收拾了
this is gonna end fast and ugly.
我是骑士
I'm the Knight.
福尔摩斯 后退 快后退
Holmes, stay back, stay back!
-我曾被授予头衔 -先生
- I was dubbed. - Sir, I'm gonna ask you
我再提醒你一遍 远离武器
one more time-- step away from that weapon.
能让我试试吗
Can I try something?
速度要快
Try it fast.
你手腕上的丝巾
The, uh, scarf on your wrist?
系在你手腕上的 它...
On your wrist. It...
它...
It...
如我所说 我第一眼就注意到了那条丝巾
As I was saying, I noticed the scarf straightaway.
你的故事非常引人入胜 福尔摩斯先生
This is an extremely compelling story, Mr. Holmes,
但我询问的是詹姆斯·迪兰的案子
but I asked about the James Dylan case.
但你所陈述的事件
The incident you're describing
却和蕾达·霍林沃斯的谋杀案有关
is connected to the murder of Rada Hollingsworth.
而此案恰恰与詹姆斯·迪兰的案子
Which is, in turn, inextricably linked
有着密不可分的关系
to the tale of James Dylan.
请直接回答我的问题
If you would just answer the question I asked you.
我正在回答你的问题
I am answering the question,
只是比你要求的更精确而已
just more precisely than you intended me to.
如果你不先了解另外一件事
You cannot understand one incident
就无法弄清眼前的这件事
without first understanding the other.
正如我所说
As I was saying...
你手腕上的丝巾
The scarf on your wrist--
是你家小姐的赏赐吗
was it a favor from your lady?
是的 这是王后的
Yes. Belonged to my Queen.
那你必须还给她
Then it must be returned to her.
骑士守则是这么要求的 对吧
Knight's Code commands it, yeah?
你把它给我 我会请侍从送还给她
You give it to me, I'll have a squire bring it to her.
过来
Here.
让我来吧 先生
Allow me, sir.
趴下
Go down.
-趴下 -不
- Down! - No!
骑士守则 那是什么
Knight's Code? What is that?
这是个口口相传的传统
Uh, it's oral tradition.
这人显然患有精神分♥裂♥
The man's clearly schizophrenic, but...
但他的幻想错觉 是基于一定史实的
his delusions are based on, uh... on actual history.
在中世纪时期
In the Middle Ages,
骑士往往会佩戴一件心爱之人的物品
a knight would often wear a token from their beloved.
一般会是布制品 比如说丝巾
Usually an article of clothing, a scarf.
能想到给他丝巾的王后在哪吗
Any thoughts where the Queen who gave it to him might be?
不 还没想到
No, not just yet.
让他休息一会 行吗
Give the man a minute, will you?
他是机智勇敢的执法利器
He's a brave and brilliant instrument of justice.
我们所要做的 就是别打扰他
All we got to do is stay out of his way,
他一定会带我们找到真♥相♥的
and he'll lead us right to the truth.
容许我提出异议
I got to throw a flag on the play.
我和汤米·格雷森是老相识了
Now, I've known Tommy Gregson a long time.
我觉得他不会说这种话
I'm guessing he didn't actually say that.
也许措辞不同 但表达的是同一个意思
He may have used different words to make the same point.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
就算帮我个忙
do me a favor?
别再夸夸其谈了
Spare us the flourishes.
你宣过誓了 并且誓言有效
You're under oath, and that oath counts.
这是一场由正牌法官主持的正式听证会
This is a real hearing presided over by a real judge.
您说的是 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
这是一场行政听证会
It is an administrative hearing.
开庭的依据既不是州也不是联邦政♥府♥法律
This court represents neither state nor federal law,
而是纽约警局的要求
but rather the dictates of the police department of New York.
所以"正牌法官"这个说法 与其说不准确
So, "real judge," while not technically inaccurate,
不如说是言过其实
seems like an overstatement.
既然如此
By all means,
那我们就说得准确一点
let's be 100% accurate.
我确实只代表了纽约警局
I do only represent the police department of New York.
今天我们在这是因为你犯了错
We're here today because you screwed up.
而纽约警局授权我
And the NYPD has empowered me,
作为严格意义上的正牌法官
as a technically real judge,
来判断所谓错误的严重程度
to determine the magnitude of said screw-up,
并对你和你的搭档
and to make a recommendation
能否继续待在这座城市
as to whether or not you and your partner
与警方合作作出评估
can continue your relationship with the city.
这个说法对你来说够准确了吗
Now, is that accurate enough for you?
我们今天要审理的是一起特定的违法案件
We're here today because of one particular breach of protocol.
涉嫌违法案件
Alleged breach of protocol.
好吧 涉嫌违法案件
Alleged breach of protocol.
不过我很好奇
I'm curious, though.
你同意这起事件代表了某种行为模式吗
Would you say the incident is part of a larger pattern?
-汤米 - 局长
- Tommy. - Commissioner.
你怎么说 福尔摩斯先生
So how about it, Mr. Holmes?
这起事件代表了某种行为模式吗
Is this all part of a larger pattern?
不好意思 我不明白你的意思
I'm sorry. I don't follow you.
你是否一直在调查过程中
Do you routinely break the law
违反法律
during the course of your investigations?
在我的印象中 没有
Ah, not that I recall, no.
所以你从未犯过法吗
So you've never broken the law?
每个人都犯过法 沃克女士
Everyone breaks the law, Ms. Walker.
举个例子
Case in point.
我们每次会面
You have been precisely seven minutes early
你都会正好早到七分钟
for every meeting we've ever had.
每天你排列笔记本的
You arrange your notebooks
方式都完全一致
exactly the same way each day.
你会放一张十一世纪的半身雕像照片
You position a small photograph of an eleventh-century bust
每次开庭前都会看上一眼
so that you can look at it before you begin your work.
你是说如你这般严格遵守日程安排的人
Are you suggesting that someone as bound by routine
从没因为赶时间
such as yourself has never crossed
而闯红灯过马路吗
against the traffic lights in order to keep to a schedule?
我不是指那方面的犯法
I'm not talking about that kind of law-breaking.
所以某种程度的犯法可以接受
So, some degree of criminality is acceptable,
而其他的就有待商榷吗
the rest is just negotiating boundaries?
请直接回答问题 福尔摩斯先生
Answer the questions directly, Mr. Holmes.
就算你不是出于对法庭的尊重
If you won't do it out of respect for this institution,
起码请你为了因此住院的警官
do it for the officer who's in the hospital
而配合我们的询问
'cause of what happened here.
我从未以沃克女士所指的形式触犯过法律
I have never broken the law in a manner Ms. Walker suggests.
我们手里有好几位警官的证词
We have statements from several officers saying
表示他们不知道你和你的搭档
they have no idea how you and your partner
以何种方式进入众多
get inside of so many private homes
空无一人的私宅或机构
and businesses when nobody's there.
他们都认为你们是非法入侵
They all think you break in.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表