他确认了我之前的猜测
he's confirmed something I already suspected.
我注意到当两匹赛马中的某一匹比赛时
I noticed that Joaquin Aguilar
华金·阿桂勒会到赛道上去
comes to the race track when one of two horses is racing--
两匹马都归马里奥蒂农场所有
both animals are owned by Mariotti Farms,
那是一个在新泽西州的马厩和训练场所
it's a stable and training facility in New Jersey.
我刚刚发现 马里奥蒂农场
Mariotti Farms, I've just learned,
从一家有限责任公♥司♥
received its initial seed money
获得原始种子资金
from a limited liability corporation
此公♥司♥主要经营锰矿开采
with substantial holdings in manganese mining
和罐装食品业务
and canned foods.
它先后三次
The corporation has, three times,
被缉毒局调查
been investigated by the DEA,
一直以来被怀疑是
who have long suspected it is a front for...
为罗布勒黑帮做掩护的影子
the Robles Cartel.
你觉得华金·阿桂勒
You think Joaquin Aguilar
才是那些马的幕后资金来源
is the real money behind those horses?
这叫影子所有权
It's called shadow ownership.
赛马中经常有这种情况
Happens all the time in racing.
看这个
Look at this...
这是马里奥蒂农场所拥有的马的名单
This is a list of all the horses owned by Mariotti Farms,
这个
this...
是侯爵夫人给银光找的
is a list of all Silver Blaze's sexual partners
所有母马的名单
since the Marchioness began pimping him out.
这两份名单上都有不二
"Twice for No" is on both these lists.
华金·阿桂勒花钱让银光给他的
Joaquin Aguilar paid to have one of his mares impregnated
这匹母马受孕 我需要尼盖拉的记录
by Silver Blaze-- I need Nigella's records.
这两匹马生出来一匹小公马 很健康
The pairing alleged to a male offspring, born healthy,
之后被卖♥♥给了
who was then sold... to...
第三方
a third party.
真奇怪 既然他花钱让一匹冠军马
That's weird. He paid for a champion
给他的马受孕
to impregnate his horse.
又为何要把小马卖♥♥掉呢
Why would he just sell off the baby?
很有意思
It is curious.
这匹小马住在长岛的一间马厩里
The foal is housed at a stables in Long Island,
所以我们应该去那里看看
so I say we go and have a look.
不过是明早再去 对吧
But not till the morning, right?
所以你现在能乖乖坐下
So does this mean that you can actually sit down
吃点甜点了吗
and have some dessert?
太好了
Excellent.
抱歉 我做不到
Ah, sorry, I can't do this.
气氛太紧张了
There's just too much tension.
你说什么呢 有什么可紧张的
What are you talking about? There's no tension.
我们相处得多好
We're having a nice time.
你在搞笑吧
You must be joking.
华生的肩胛骨表现出心神不安
Watson carries unease between her shoulder blades.
她的斜方肌都起疙瘩了
Her trapezius muscles are in knots,
而且还影响到了她的三角肌
and it's carrying over to her deltoids.
我的后背没事
My back is fine.
你们俩当时在伦敦有什么事
What happened between you two in London?
我觉得这样不太好
I'm not so sure this is a good idea.
谢谢你的陪伴
Thank you for your company.
你是怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你哥哥都主动示好了
Your brother is reaching out to you.
你们兄弟俩本来有机会和好 你却白白浪费
You guys have a chance to fix things, and you're wasting it.
但我并没有说错
I'm not wrong, though.
他的出现让你不安了
You're uncomfortable in his presence.
我没有因为麦考夫而不安
I am not uncomfortable around Mycroft.
是因为你们俩在一起我才不安
I am uncomfortable around you and Mycroft together.
为什么
For what reason?
不关你的事
This is none of your business.
你一直举止奇怪 而我不想让你
But you're being weird and I don't want you to wreck
再一次毁了你和你哥哥的关系
your relationship with your brother-- again.
我们一起吃过饭 我有点紧张
Okay, we had dinner... I was a little bit nervous
因为我觉得他对我有意思
because I thought he was gonna hit on me,
但很显然他只是想谈你的事
but it became obvious that he just wanted to talk about you.
他很真诚 很体贴
He was sincere and sweet
-还很风趣 -我的天
- and he's funny, too. - Oh, my God.
我之前在伦敦 不知道他会来这里
I was in London-- I didn't know he was gonna come here.
你跟我哥哥上♥床♥了
You had sex with my brother.
还是自愿的
Willingly?
很好 你一直想知道 现在你知道了
Great-- you had to push, so now you know.
两个成年人一起睡了一觉
Two consenting adults went to bed together.
好吧 你可以因为这事
Okay? You can let that
跟你哥哥闹翻 或者不闹翻
ruin your relationship with your brother, or not.
你决定吧
Your call.
华生 我决定不拿这件事压着你了
Watson, I've decided not to hold your dalliance against you.
像你说的 你是成年人了
As you said, you're a grown woman.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
我之前还以为你不会
I thought you were attempting
用这种卑鄙的报复手段
to move beyond petty revenge tactics.
这不是报复
It wasn't revenge.
我只有一个问题想问你们俩
I-I have just one question for the both of you.
你们打算一直维持这种关系吗
Is this going to be an ongoing arrangement?
如果是的话 我得准备相应的对策
Because, if it is, I'll need to plan accordingly.
你们还没谈过这事
You haven't discussed it.
你们赶紧谈清楚 好吧
Well, get it sorted immediately, would you?
至少做到这样
It's the least you could do.
好奇问一句 他技术好吗
Just out of curiosity-- was he any good?
我哥哥
My brother.
他在性♥交♥的时候有什么过人之处吗
Does he have a talent for the act of coitus?
麦考夫 你对华生有什么评价
Mycroft, your thoughts on Watson?
我们当时很意外
We were real surprised
竟然能够有机会竞标
we even got a shot to bid on a foal
银光和不二的小马驹
from Silver Blaze and Twice for No.
这匹小马花了我们不少钱
This little guy cost us big.
就是他 肉豆蔻
Here he is-- Nutmeg.
你宠爱他 他就是你一辈子的朋友了
You pet him, you got yourself a friend for life.
你好啊 肉豆蔻
Hi, Nutmeg.
能不能告诉我
You mind telling me why
为什么纽约警局想要见这个小马驹
the NYPD's so keen to see a baby horse?
因为一件麻烦的案子
It's a winding tale.
涉及到一个被注射了
It involves the British peerage,
浓缩钾的英国贵族
syringes full of concentrated potassium
以及十三起跟药物有关的谋杀案
and 13 drug-related murders.
能告诉我要找什么吗
You want to tell me what we're looking at here?
-螺纹 -螺旋
- Whorls. - Whirls?
是螺纹 一些小撮的毛发
Whorls-- small patches of hair which grow
与身上其它毛发的方向相反
in the opposite direction to the rest of the coat.
很快就好
I'll only be a moment.
如果你没有耐心等
If you can't wait patiently,
就去做点什么事打发时间
feel free to find something to occupy your time.
或许可以跟我哥哥去上♥床♥
Have sex with my brother, perhaps.
虽然我并不对此感到高兴
Well, it gives me absolutely
但我还是要说"我早说了吧"
no pleasure to say, "I told you so,"
尼盖拉·梅森是个可怕的女巫
but Nigella Mason is a horrid witch.
如果你不高兴 那为什么你看上去很满意呢
If it gives you no pleasure, why you looking so satisfied?
因为我知道为什么华金·阿桂勒对她很生气了
Because I know why Joaquin Aguilar is angry with her.
去找侯爵夫人吧
Summon the Marchioness.
你是否知道
Did you know there have been
有很多项关于确定一匹马的螺纹所在位置
several studies done on whether or not
是否是遗传特征的研究已经取得成功
the placement of whorls on horses is a heritable trait?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
那些鬈发的位置是遗传的
The placement of those little cowlicks is inherited.
你为什么要跟我说这些
And why are you telling me this?
很多人都不会去注意这个地方
Well, it's not something that most people would look for,
但这是真的
but appears to be true.
我来给你看
I'll show you.
这张
This...
是银光的照片
is a photograph of Silver Blaze.
你能看到
You will observe
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表