这是多么惊人的巧合啊
that his was the name the NSA decided to drop.
也许你没自己想得那么聪明
Maybe you're just not as smart as you think you are.
也许地球上最大的间谍机构
Maybe the biggest spy agency on the planet
向你撒了谎
managed to sell you a lie.
也有可能
It's possible.
-但是我们想确定 -记住
- But we want to make sure. - Bear in mind,
如果你的上司决定除掉鲍比
if your boss did decide to out Bobby,
很可能他有很好的理由
it's possible he did so for a very good reason.
这个男人可能是鸡♥奸♥者
The man may have been a pederast,
或者是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 或者都是
or a homegrown terrorist, or both.
我能想到众多需要
I can conceive of any number of scenarios
隐藏这些信息的情形
where this all gets swept under the rug,
但是在决定之前
but we should know the truth
我们要知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
before we decide, don't you agree?
我就知道他会跟我说这些废话
You know, I expect this kind of garbage from him.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-警探 -你要说的都说了
- Detective? - Uh, you said your piece.
我不要坐在这儿听你诽谤一个好警♥察♥
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you smear a good cop.
这无关于诽谤 这是...
It's not about smearing, this is about...
你怎么了
What is it with you?! Huh?
我不原谅你 所以你想
What, I-I won't forgive you, so you want
对我进行政♥治♥陷害 毁掉我的职业吗
to send me on a witch hunt, wreck my career?
你的"职业" 你就是这么认为的吗
Oh, your "career"? Is that what you're calling it, is it?
就是坐在桌子后面 分♥析♥数据吗
Sitting behind a desk, analyzing data?
抱歉 两天前是谁
Oh, I'm sorry, wasn't it you who, just two days ago,
告诉我的老板你想参与进来
told my boss you wanted a piece of the action?
我想引起你的注意
I was attempting to get a rise out of you,
想提醒你不论你去哪里
to remind you that no matter where you go
不论你做什么无聊的工作
or how tedious the work you undertake,
都不能改变你是一个警探的事实
it will not change what you are-- a detective.
我是一名警探
I am a detective.
是 你还有这个头衔
Well, you still carry the title, yeah.
但是不止于此 不是吗
But it's more than that, isn't it?
这是一种使命 你的使命
It's a calling. It's your calling.
你不是分♥析♥家 不是数据评估者
You are not an analyst; you are not an assessor of data.
你从重案组调离
You transferred from Major Crimes either because your pride
要么因为你的自尊心不允许我们共事
would not allow you to occupy the same space as me
要么因为你为自己感到抱歉
or because you're feeling sorry for yourself.
不论哪种情况 都是可怜的借口
In either case, a pathetic excuse.
我的手一直在颤抖
I have a tremor in my hand.
我不能开枪 不能上街破案
I can't shoot, can't get out on the street
是因为你
and work cases because of you!
胡说 你本能留在重案组
Bollocks! You could've stayed in Major Crimes
直到你康复
until you completed your rehab!
你以为我可以康复吗
You're assuming my rehab can be completed!
因为我对你有信心
Because I have faith in you!
我对你的坚持不懈有信心
I have faith in your perseverance!
做不做我朋友
Be my friend, don't be my friend--
随便你 但不要犯傻
whatever-- but don't be so foolish
把惩罚你自己当作在惩罚我
as to confuse punishing me with punishing yourself!
你知道第一次见你我怎么想的吗
You know what I thought the first time I met you?
一切对这家伙都如此容易
Man, it comes easy for that guy.
是吗
Oh.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
我们其他人跟你不一样
It doesn't come that easy to the rest of us.
我是个瘾君子 马库斯
I am a drug addict, Marcus.
瘾君子
A drug addict.
对你来说这件事似乎很不真实
And it might seem like an abstraction to you
因为从认识你到现在我都没碰过毒品
because I have been sober since I made your acquaintance.
但你从未见过 两年前
But two years ago, I was as pitiable a soul
那个可怜的我
as you will ever meet.
我在别人帮助下戒掉毒瘾
With help, I fought back,
慢慢好了起来
and I got a little bit better.
我知道该怎么生活
I know what I'm supposed to do with my life.
你呢
Do you?
感觉怪怪的
This doesn't feel right.
忘掉你幻想的砌着石墙的黑♥手♥党♥大宅子吧
Well, forget your fantasies of stone-walled Mafia compounds,
这个地方很适合参加一场激战
it's actually quite a good place to "go to the mattresses."
不和谐之美
It's incongruous.
我不是说我们走错了地方
I'm not saying that we've got the wrong place.
我认为大特迪·费莱拉没有骗我们
I don't think Big Teddy's mistress lied to us.
在被驱逐出境的威胁面前
Neither would you with the threat of deportation
你也不会撒谎的
hanging over your head.
你这招真狠
Rather fiendish of you.
我想说的是 我不赞成这个想法
What I'm trying to say is, I don't like the idea
没有后援就来指控一个黑帮老大
of accusing a violent crime boss of having a cop on the take
跟警♥察♥勾结
without backup.
我想我们该宣告我们的到来
Well, I suppose we could always announce our arrival.
好吧 有事快说
All right, make it quick.
不管你们是帮警♥察♥跑腿的
Couple of... police errand boys
还是什么
or whatever you are.
事实上 费莱拉先生
Well, actually, Mr. Ferrara,
我们怀疑你贿赂警官为你办事
we suspect you of having a police errand boy of your own,
所以我们来这儿了
and that's why we're here.
-是吗 -你觉得自己是个商人
- That right? - You fancy yourself a businessman--
想想哪种交易听起来更好一些
so which of these deals sounds better?
你告诉我们丹特·斯加里司
You tell us how Dante Scalice managed to locate
是如何找到帅鲍比·帕蒂罗的
Handsome Bobby Pardillo, and in exchange,
我们会保密 作为交换
we will not divulge your assistance. Or...
或者 不要告诉我你知道什么
don't tell us what you know, and you can add
你可以在名单上再多加两名敌人
two new enemies to a long and growing list.
你在威胁我
You threatening me?
我们觉得这是时间问题
We think it's only a matter of time
警方迟早会证实斯加里司
before police prove that Scalice was working
杀死鲍比·帕蒂罗时是在为你工作
under your orders when he killed Bobby Pardillo.
告诉我们那名你收买♥♥的
Give us the name of the officer
警官的名字
we believe you have on your payroll,
我们会告诉我们警监 看是否能达成协议
and we will talk to our captain, see if a deal can't be struck.
我们没收买♥♥警官
We don't have a cop.
丹特也没收买♥♥警官
Dante didn't have a cop.
如果有人给他发过包裹 这对我是个新闻
And if one of you has sent him that packet, it's news to me,
这是你们的问题
and it's your problem.
包裹
Packet?
丹特十天前在邮箱里发现的 不知道哪来的
Dante got it in the mail ten days ago, out of nowhere.
他说是飞来横祸
"A bolt from the blue," he said.
全是我们这位老朋友的鬼东西
Telling me that there's all this crap about our old friend.
我对他说 你知道吗
I said to him, "You know what?
现在谁还管鲍比·帕蒂罗是哪根葱
Who cares about Bobby Pardillo anymore?"
你觉得我喜欢住在鸟不拉屎的地方
You think I like being out here in the sticks
还得在枕头底下放支枪吗
with a gun under my pillow?
所以我可没指使他做什么
See, I didn't tell him to do what he did.
你们可以把那个带回"猪圈"去了
And you can take that back to your, uh, pigpen.
长官 凯西说我可以跟你说几句话
Sir, uh, Casey said I might be able to get a minute?
当然
Of course.
我只是想告诉您一些事
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
那天福尔摩斯来的时候
When Holmes came over here the other day,
他问了您关于那个
he asked you about the tip
-报♥警♥的人的问题 -是
- we got about the barrels? - Yeah.
他今早联♥系♥我
It's just... he reached out to me this morning.
他说那个匿名报♥警♥是伪造的
He thought the tip might have been fake.
伪造的
Fake?
他说可能是有人想让我们发现尸体
He thinks maybe someone wanted us to find that body.
目的是什么
To what end?
还不知道
Not a clue.
但这正是我想和你说说的问题
But that's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about.
你知道我和他合作的历史 现在
You know my history with the guy, and now you see
你也了解了他提出的一些想法
that some of the theories he comes up with
是多么离奇
can be pretty out there,
我只是觉得他不适合这里
and I just don't think he'll be a good fit around here.
他不会再来了
Consider him gone.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表