我们跟你和伊恩下榻的酒店
We spoke to some people at the hotel
里的人谈过了
where you and Ian have been staying.
他们告诉我们你昨天早上出去了
They told us that you went out yesterday morning.
你在早上七点半左右离开
You left around 7:30 a.m.,
九点半左右返回
and you returned around 9:30 a.m..
我们知道海莉是在刚过八点时被杀害的
We know that Haley was killed a little after 8:00.
我昨天是出去了几个小时
I did go out for a couple of hours yesterday.
我坐在丈夫床边整整一夜了
I went for a walk after sitting at my husband's bedside
就出去走动一下
all night long.
我没带手♥机♥
I left my phone
我去了公园 坐在一把长椅上
and I went to the park and I sat on a bench.
没人能证明你的故事吗
And no one can confirm your story?
这不是故事
It's not a story.
昨天见面时我注意到你很熟悉医学词汇
I noticed your ease with medical terms when we met yesterday.
我假设你是从身边的医生们那里学到的
I assumed you picked it up from being around all those doctors,
不过之后我查了 你以前就是医生 对吗
but then I checked -- you were a doctor yourself, weren't you?
小儿外科医生
A pediatric surgeon.
你在几年前退休了
You retired a few years ago.
-所以呢 -所以杀了海莉的人
- So? - So, whoever killed Haley
准确地知道她的腹部主动脉在哪里
knew exactly where to find her abdominal aorta.
这次袭击的精确度足以被称为外科手术
There was a precision to the attack that one might call surgical.
好吧 让我说两句
Okay, a couple of things.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
I am going to call my attorney.
事实上 我要给我所有的律师打电♥话♥
In fact, I am going to call all of my attorneys.
不是因为我需要他们的帮助
Not because I think I need their help,
而是要让他们准备好
but because I want them to be ready
如果你公开以上任何指控的话
to bring a lawsuit against this department
我就对当局提起法律诉讼
if you take any of these accusations public.
你断定是我杀害了海莉
You are positing that I killed Haley
因为属于我的一部分遗产分给她了
because she was assigned a portion of my inheritance.
只是有一个问题
There is just one problem.
把那20%给她可是我的主意
Giving her that 20% was my idea.
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband.
他太高傲了 起初不愿向海莉求助
He was too proud to reach out to Haley at first,
所以我说服了他
and so I convinced him.
如果我关心的只是遗嘱
So if all I cared about was the will,
我为什么还要这么做
why would I have done that?
为什么我没有撒手不管
Why wouldn't I have just let it alone
让伊恩自生自灭
and let Ian take his chances?
你的丈夫可以证实这些吗
I'm assuming your husband can verify all this?
他可以的
He can.
他也可以证实遗嘱中有写明
He can also verify that there is language in the will
如果海莉在她母亲之前去世
that guarantees Haley's share goes to her mother
她的那份遗产将由她母亲继承
in the event that she predeceases her.
海莉的死对我毫无影响
Haley's death didn't change anything for me.
莫林也许可以告诉你们的
Maureen might have been able to tell you that
如果她当初是支持
if she had supported Haley's decision
而不是谴责海莉的决定
instead of condemning it.
我宁愿死
I'd sooner die.
这是正式的了
So, it's official.
盖尔集团将不再与纽约警署合作
The Gales are no longer cooperating with the NYPD.
他们把伊恩遗嘱的复印件给了格雷森警监
They gave a copy of Ian's will to Captain Gregson
里面证实了娜塔莉昨晚说的所有事情
and it confirmed everything that Natalie said last night.
你现在可以说出来了
Okay, so now you can say it.
-说什么 -我搞砸了
- Say what? - I blew it.
你与嫌疑人对质
You confronted a suspect
她强有力地回答了你的问题
who had strong answers to your questions.
这不意味着你就是错的
Doesn't mean you were wrong about her.
娜塔莉·盖尔没有杀害海莉的动机
Natalie Gale had no motive to want Haley dead.
直到她把海莉带到这里之前
Haley wasn't even in their lives
她和他们都没有交集
until she brought her here.
为什么娜塔莉要极力促成团圆
Why would Natalie incite a reunion,
告诉伊恩将她写在遗嘱内
tell Ian to put her in the will
只是为了转身杀掉她吗
only to turn around and kill her?
警探 我听说这是一个令人沮丧的早晨
Detective, I hear it was a discouraging morning.
是很糟糕
Yeah, I've had better.
不过情况有所好转
But it's looking up.
终于找到与海莉·泰勒公♥寓♥里
Finally got a match on the one set of prints
那份无法辨别的指纹相符的记录了
in Haley Tyler's apartment we couldn't identify.
德克萨斯州矿泉井的雷·麦吉本
Ray McKibben of Mineral Wells, Texas.
他在艾尔帕索有一份未执行的通缉令
Has an outstanding warrant for assault in El Paso.
我刚给你发了他的传♥单♥
I just sent you his sheet.
我向海莉的母亲提及了这个名字
Now, I ran the name past Haley's mother.
她说雷是海莉分分合合的男友
She said Ray was Haley's on-again, off-again boyfriend.
她不知道他在纽约
She had no idea he was in New York.
据她所知 他们分手了
Far as she knew, they'd split up.
矿泉井的警♥察♥正在调查他的狐朋狗友
The cops in Mineral Wells are checking with his usual running buddies,
但是他还没有现身
but he hasn't turned up yet.
也许他还在纽约
Maybe he's still in New York?
我已发出全国通缉令追捕他
I put a BOLO out on the guy.
一有消息我就告诉你
I'll let you know if we get any hits.
我猜当海莉发现她是亿万富翁的女儿时
When Haley found out she was a billionaire's daughter,
她那分分合合的男友
I'm guessing Mr. On-Again/Off-Again
会想跟她再次和好的
would've been a lot more on again.
很明显 他来这里找她了
Obviously he joined her here.
太糟糕了 我们知道的只有他不在哪里
Too bad the only thing we know is where he isn't.
其实不然
Well, that's not true.
我们还知道他去过哪里
We also know where he's been.
我看不出任何雷在这里待过很久的迹象
I'm not seeing any signs that Ray spent a lot of time here.
我们知道海莉还没告诉她的母亲
We know that Haley had not told her mother
她与一个暴♥力♥的罪犯和好了
she'd reconnected with a violent offender,
所以有可能
so it's quite possible she was keeping his presence
她也向盖尔隐瞒了他的出现
a secret from the Gales as well.
昨晚你与麦考夫的晚餐如何啊
So, how was your dinner with Mycroft last night?
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
我们不能再住在褐石屋了会怎样
we could no longer reside in the Brownstone?
-什么 -如果我告诉你为了付你工资
- What? - And what if I told you that in order to pay your salary,
我们得接一些能挣钱的案子会怎样
we'd need to take on more cases that actually paid?
这从何说起
Where is this coming from?
我父亲
My father.
麦考夫跟我说他不太高兴
Mycroft tells me he is displeased
而且他想让我回伦敦
and he wants me back in London.
他为什么想让你回伦敦
Why does he want you back in London?
我觉得他不想
I don't think he does.
不太想
Not really.
但是他恐怕得用几个月甚至几年
But it might take him months, if not years,
才能意识到这一点
before he realizes that.
你从没见过像他这样
The man is as mercurial a character
善变的人
as you will ever encounter.
麦考夫说他不会再给我钱了
Mycroft says he means to cut me off.
我之前不知道
I didn't realize
你是用他的钱付我工资的
that you were paying me with his money.
我没有
Well, I wasn't.
很长时间以来都没有
Not for a good long while.
但是过去的这几个月 我被迫
But over the last few months, I've been compelled
动用了他管理的一个基金
to dip into a fund that he maintains.
我已经很久没接过付钱的客户了
Haven't taken on a paying client in quite some time.
当然 很多人找过我
I've been approached on numerous occasions,
不过
of course, but...
我从来没有从中获利
the interest has never been mutual.
我喜欢跟纽约警局的人一起工作
I prefer the work we come by through the NYPD,
我相信你也是
as I believe do you.
跟坏人打交道的时候 总会有
There is, as there so often is when dealing with the devil,
别的选择
an alternative.
我们一起去伦敦吧
We both move to London.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我跟麦考夫说 在咱俩搭档的时候
I told Mycroft I made certain promises to you
我对你许下过承诺
when I took you on as my partner.
我说得很明白我不能言而无信
I made it very clear I would not break those promises.
他说父亲很有可能会在伦敦
He said that it was his strong suspicion that father
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表