我协助逃犯的事实
I've been aiding and abetting a fugitive.
别让我坐立不安
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
你们到底掌握了什么信息
What information do you have?
警局找到了
The department's in possession of the handgun
谋杀亚瑟·韦斯特的手♥枪♥
used to kill Arthur West.
上面的指纹并不在自动指纹识别系统中
It has readable prints, but they're not in AFIS.
韦斯特是英国人
West was a British national.
贝尔警探
Detective Bell,
作为模范调查员
being the exemplary investigator that he is,
和那边的各种部门
spent some time getting in touch
取得了联♥系♥
with various departments over there.
剑桥的警方找到了匹配的指纹
The police in Cambridge had a match.
三十年前一个因为携带大♥麻♥
They picked up a college kid with a bag of pot
被捕的大学生
almost 30 years ago.
名字叫麦考夫·福尔摩斯
His name was Mycroft Holmes.
后来发现
As it turns out,
警局里别处也出现过这个名字
that name's all over the department.
前几天有人点燃了一辆捷豹汽车
Someone blew up a Jaguar the other day.
那车是属于
Belonging to...
不管你信不信
would you believe it...
麦考夫·福尔摩斯的
Mycroft Holmes.
你还告诉过谁
So, who have you told about this?
我还
No one,
没告诉任何人
yet.
你哥哥人在哪儿
Where's your brother?
为什么他的指纹会出现在凶器上
And what are his fingerprints doing on a murder weapon?
我向你保证
I assure you
麦考夫并不是杀人凶手
that Mycroft is not a killer.
如果他是无辜的 你应该让我们帮你
If he's innocent, you should let us help.
还有其他势力参与其中
There are certain forces at play here.
你总是和"其他势力"搅和在一起
There are always "Forces at play" with you.
我不认识你哥哥
I don't know your brother,
但我知道他在处决式的谋杀现场
but I do know that he left his fingerprints
留下了指纹
at the scene of an execution-style killing.
我要在通缉令上
I'm gonna put out a Finest Message
写上他的名字
and a Want Card.
之后
And when I do,
很多人都会疑惑
there's gonna be plenty of people that are wondering
为什么我们顾问的哥哥是谋杀通缉犯
why our consultant's brother is wanted for murder.
携带美国债券的装甲车失踪
周三药剂师因偷窃保密化合物被捕
谁啊
Who is it?
蒂姆·谢林顿
Tim Sherrington.
抱歉来之前没有通知
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
请稍等一下
Could you just give me a minute?
抱歉久等
Sorry about that.
夏洛克现在不在家
Sherlock's not here right now.
没关系
That's quite all right.
其实我希望能和你谈谈
I was actually rather hoping to have a word with you.
我在整理我们其它待处理的案件
I was just keeping up with the rest of our caseload.
我在等我们的联♥系♥人上线视频聊天
I'm expecting a Skype from one of our contacts any minute.
我不会耽搁你很久的
Oh. I won't keep you long.
我只想征求一下你的看法
I just wanted to pick your brains for a little while.
我得承认
I must admit,
麦考夫藏得比我想象中的更隐蔽
Mycroft has disappeared more effectively than I'd have thought possible.
这使得调查陷入了小小的僵局
It's made the investigation a tad frustrating.
我猜也是
So I gather.
就我所知
From what I understand...
麦考夫和你曾是恋人关系
you and Mycroft were involved for a time.
我在想你是否就他的躲藏地点
I wondered if you had any personal insights
有什么独到的想法
as to where he might be?
"独到的想法"
"Insights," Um...
我想你问错了人
I think you're asking the wrong person.
我都不知道他与"中间人"或是与你关系密切
I had no idea he was tied up with Le Milieu or with you.
事实表明 我对麦考夫·福尔摩斯几乎一无所知
Turns out, I know next to nothing about Mycroft Holmes.
有道理
Fair enough.
那么 你的调查怎么样了
So, what about your investigation?
有什么能说的吗
Anything worth sharing?
没什么重要发现
Uh... no major breakthroughs.
但目前我们调查到
Although, we are investigating the possibility
他可能假托他的某个投资商的名义
that he purchased some property in the Catskills
在卡兹奇购置了一些产业
under the name of one of his investors.
很可能他现在就藏在那里
There's a chance that he might be hiding out there,
但我又觉得他应该没那么笨 所以...
but I think he's smarter than that, so...
不好意思 但是
I'm sorry, but, uh,
昨晚你搭档告诉过我你们觉得
last night, your partner told me that you thought...
他可能打劫了他父亲的慈善基金
he'd raided one of his dad's charities.
所以我现在在想你们说的哪个故事是真的
So I was just pondering which of those stories was true.
或者事实上
If, indeed...
两个都不是
either one is.
我想着
I wonder...
如果我控制住你
if I were to hold you down
用挖出你的眼睛来威胁
and threaten to put one of your eyes out with my thumb...
你会告诉我你把他藏在哪里了吗
would you tell me where you're hiding him?
我已经有意愿这么做了
I've a mind to do it.
事实上 这里并不只有我们两个人
Actually, we're not alone,
"人人"也在
everyone is here.
当然不是通常意义上的"所有人"
Not "Everyone" in the general sense,
"人人"是一个黑客小团体
"Everyone" the proper noun-- the cyber-activists.
当你按响门铃的时候
I opened up a chat with maybe 15 of them
我开始和他们聊天 大概有十五个人吧
when you rang the doorbell.
我想着也许能派上用场
I thought it might come in handy.
我期待稍后能解决
I look forward to dealing with
你和福尔摩斯兄弟
you and the Holmes boys later.
我期待看到你因为谋杀受审
I look forward to seeing you on trial for murder.
华生
Watson!
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我电♥话♥里就说过了
I told you that when I called.
没关系的
It's okay.
实际上这很有关系
It is, in point of fact, the very opposite of okay.
谢林顿知道我们盯上他了
Sherrington knows we're onto him.
-他会让事情更复杂的 -我知道
- He's gonna complicate things. - Yes. I know.
所以 好消息是在他来之前
So, it's a good thing I figured out
我解开了一个谜团
another piece of the puzzle before he got here.
他和阿夫卡米的联络吗
The communication between him and Afkhami?
你说总共有二十通电♥话♥ 对吧
You said there were 20 different calls, right?
你找到了几乎所有通话对应的事件
You found a corresponding ripple effect for all of them
除了第十七通电♥话♥
except for the 17th one--
三月份由内鬼打给阿夫卡米的电♥话♥
a call that was placed from the mole to Afkhami in March.
你打算告诉我你的重大发现了吗
You gonna tell me your breakthrough
还是打算继续重复我的发现
or continue to remind me of my own?
我不知道 如果昨晚你没有让我走开
I don't know. Maybe if you hadn't cut me off last night,
也许我们会一起解决这个问题
we could have had this breakthrough together,
更别说我们能更早解决问题
not to mention, a lot sooner.
听着 我想我弄明白了第十七通电♥话♥
Listen, I think I understand the significance of the 17th call.
这通电♥话♥结束后发生了好几起重大事件
There were repercussions in the days that followed,
但都不是国际事件 而是本地的
they just weren't global; they were local.
某男子横死公♥寓♥ 纽约警局介入调查
三月七日纳迪尔·哈迪姆被发现于
Nadir Khadem was found bound and beaten to death
贝德-斯泰森某空置公♥寓♥ 捆绑并殴打致死
in a vacant apartment in Bed-Stuy on March 7,
就在第十七个电♥话♥后两天
just two days after call number 17.
他是伊朗人
He was Iranian.
没错 和朱利安·阿夫卡米一样
Yes. Same as Julian Afkhami.
调查的警探认为
Detectives who were investigating
他可能是因为赌债被杀的
thought that he was killed over gambling debts...
但一个波斯移♥民♥的博客
but a blog written by a Persian emigrant
凶手逍遥法外 纳迪尔·哈迪姆被暗♥杀♥
认为他的死亡是一起政♥治♥暗♥杀♥
maintained that his death was a political assassination.
他一直致力于为伊朗公民提供
So he was active in trying to provide unfettered access
自♥由♥的上网途径
to the Internet... for Iranian citizens.
这很可能让他被伊朗政♥府♥盯上
Would have made him a target of the regime.
你觉得谢林顿也许在帮助阿夫卡米
You think Sherrington helped Afkhami locate Khadem
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表