我知道我们能行
I know we will.
但我需要有自己的空间
But I need to get my own place.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我现在知道
I now know...
纳迪尔·哈迪姆是怎么被杀死的了
how Nadir Khadem was murdered.
值班的时候喝酒
Drinking on duty?
华特爵士不会允许的
Sir Walter wouldn't approve.
不过
Well...
这老头不知道的话便无妨
what the old man doesn't know about.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
市里最好的土豆肉馅饼店
"Best shepherd's pie in the city."
或你所谓的不论何时能在纽约找到自己的地方
Or so you claimed whenever we found ourselves in New York.
听着 不管怎样
Look, for what it's worth...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For...?
我没有录音 如果你是担心这个的话
I'm not recording you, if that's what you're worried about.
不是
No.
不 你不会的 对吧
No, you wouldn't, would you?
那很没有风度
It's ungentlemanly.
正如你所知 让你弟弟
Just so's you know, it was his idea
搅进韦斯特的案子是他的主意
to get your brother on the West thing.
老人家的主意
The old man's.
在那之后
After that...
事情就像雪球越滚越大
things snowballed.
我想知道停手的代价
I want to know what it'll cost to undo this.
你和华特
You and Walter,
还有其他王公贵妇
all the other lords and ladies think your titles
总以为地位和金钱能解决一切
and your money can fix anything.
但有的事和有的人
But some things, some people
比想象的更复杂
are more complicated.
你是这样的人吗
Is that what you are?
复杂的
Complicated?
我是从真枪实弹中过来的 伙计
I came up in the trenches, mate.
克服重重困难
I came up hard.
我很简单 像锤子那样
I'm simple, like a hammer.
但是组织里的当权者
But the powers that be at the agency,
不喜欢像我这样的人
they don't favor blokes like me.
总会有限制 你知道的
There are ceilings, you know.
所以你犯下多重叛国罪
And so you committed multiple acts of treason.
听起来合情合理
Makes sense to me.
是把西格绍尔的枪吧
It's a Sig Sauer, isn't it?
就在你口袋里 直指我的心脏
In your pocket. Pointed straight at my heart.
给我一个不扣扳机的好理由
Give me one good reason not to pull the trigger.
我能想到两个
Well, I can think of two.
要是"中间人"知道了真♥相♥
What if Le Milieu knew the truth about you,
知道你使得他们一些
about your role in the downfalls
更有权势的成员垮台
of some of their more powerful members.
你在威胁要供出我
You're threatening to burn me?
我死了 会一封信寄出
I die, a letter gets mailed.
会有一群愤怒的法国人来找你麻烦
Some very angry Frenchmen come looking for you.
你弟弟和你的爱人肯定想要帮助你
Your brother and your bird will want to help.
但你知道更"中间人"的行事风格
But you know Le Milieu.
他们会多么不择手段
How messy they can be.
赶尽杀绝 防止万一
Collateral damage and such like.
我告诉你我们要怎么做
No, I'll tell you what we'll do.
我先付账
I'll settle up here.
然后我们走到我停车的地方
Then we'll go for a walk to my car.
我带你去个好地方
And then I'll take you somewhere nice.
一个僻静的地方
Somewhere quiet.
然后我在你脑袋上来一枪
And then I'll put a bullet right behind your ear.
我以叛徒之名死去 你就能够洗白
I die a traitor and you get away with everything.
多棒的提议
Quite an offer.
这是你能有的最好结果了
Well, it's the best one you're going to get.
伙计
Mate.
阿夫卡米先生 谢谢您能来
Mr. Afkhami, thanks for coming in.
简直太不方便了
This is an incredible inconvenience.
我不得不关了店
I had to close my store.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们只有几个问题要问
We just got a few questions.
这边请
Right this way.
我知道纳迪尔·哈迪姆这个人
I knew of Nadir Khadem.
波斯人的圈子很小
The Persian community's a small one,
但我跟他并不熟
but I didn't have a relationship with the man.
那你应该知道我们正在调查他的谋杀案
Then you probably know we were investigating his murder.
我们最近排除了
We've recently discarded the theory
是他的债主杀了他的可能性
that he was killed by someone he owed money to.
血迹非常特别
The bloodstains were quite unusual.
我把它跟普通杀人方法所造成的血迹
I tried to reconcile them with all of the common means
做了比对 但是不相符
of killing someone, but I couldn't.
于是我又把它跟非普通杀人方法所造成的血迹
Then I tried to reconcile them with all the uncommon means
做了比对
of killing someone.
溅出的血迹是由于
The blood patterns are consistent with spatter
飞行中的物体击中
that would occur after a thrown object
被害者的头部而形成的
struck the head of the victim.
现在我们认为是有人朝哈迪姆先生扔东西
We now believe that someone threw projectiles
直到把他砸死
at Mr. Khadem until he died.
他是受石刑而死的
He was stoned to death.
这很...奇怪
That's... strange.
是的
Yeah.
这也是很深的私人恩怨
It's also very, very personal.
杀害纳迪尔·哈迪姆的人对他恨之入骨
Whoever murdered Nadir Khadem had a visceral hatred for him.
你认出这些了吗 阿夫卡米先生
Do you recognize those, Mr. Afkhami?
这些是纳迪尔·哈迪姆发给一个叫
They're various e-mails from Nadir Khadem
娅斯敏·阿夫卡米的女人的电子邮件
to a woman named Yasmin Afkhami.
也就是你的妻子
Your wife.
他们私通了
They're intimate.
他们在搞婚外情
The two of them were having an affair.
很显然你起了疑心
You obviously had your suspicions.
于是你让在军情六处的联♥系♥人
You asked your contact at MI6
利用他的大型情报机构来处理这个问题
to apply his vast intelligence apparatus to that problem.
你们从哪弄到的这些
Where did you get these?
我们跟你妻子联♥系♥过了
We've been in touch with your wife.
原来 她对她丈夫残忍♥地
Turns out, she has some residual anger
杀害了她情人这件事仍然耿耿于怀
over the fact that her husband brutally murdered her lover.
你一定得跟她说这件事 对吧
You had to tell her about it, didn't you?
否则你就不能重申你对她的统治了
Or you wouldn't have been reasserting your dominance over her.
你之前想要把你杀人时穿的衣服烧掉
You tried to burn the clothes you were wearing when you did it,
但是你妻子 把你的汗衫弄了出来
but your wife pulled your undershirt out of the fire.
上面有纳迪尔·哈迪姆的血
It has Nadir Khadem's blood on it.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
我先来告诉你他会怎么跟你说吧
I'm gonna give you a little preview of what he's gonna tell you.
告诉我们你做间谍的事以及在军情六处的内鬼
Tell us about your work as a spy and your mole in MI6.
否则你就永远别想自♥由♥了
Or you'll never take a breath of free air again.
他跟我们说了所有你所预料的事
He gave us everything you described...
怎么策反谢林顿 怎么付给他钱
how he recruited Sherrington, how he paid him.
以及他们谈过什么
and what they talked about.
你哥哥应该洗清罪名了
Your brother should be in the clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
停尸房♥来了一具尸体
A body just landed in the morgue.
英国人
British national.
我们得下去看看
We need to get down there.
谢林顿
Sherrington.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我们不知道 清洁工发现的尸体
We don't know. A janitor found the body.
虽然他钱包里的钱都没了
Now, there's no money left in his wallet, but this
但这很明显不是劫杀
reads too clean to be a robbery gone wrong.
有人处决了他
Somebody executed him.
鉴于你们俩跟我说的一切
Given everything you two just told me,
我很清楚谁有杀人动机
I have a pretty good idea who had a motive.
麦考夫不是谋杀犯
Mycroft is not a murderer.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表