Is this your only rack of latex suits?
对
Yes.
凶手为了找到合适的尺码
Oh. We gotta figure that the killer touched all of these
应该摸过所有衣服 既然我们查不到名字
to find the right size, so since we can't get his name,
至少能得到他的指纹
we can at least get his fingerprints.
我们把这一架子衣服都带回局里就行了
We should just take the whole rack down to the station,
提取指纹
dust for prints.
好主意
Excellent plan.
那可是价值好几千美元的衣服
That's thousands of dollars of merchandise.
你知道你得有传票才行 对吧
You know you need a subpoena for those, too, right?
我知道
I do.
你们给警监打电♥话♥
You guys call the captain.
我在这里等传票
I'll wait here for the subpoena,
带着我的警徽 跟顾客们打招呼
wearing my badge, greeting customers.
这个月只有昨晚卖♥♥出了一件XXL号♥
The only extra, extra large sale this month was last night.
九点半 我在店里
9:30. I was here.
那个人绝对不是给他自己买♥♥的
Guy definitely wasn't shopping for himself.
他最多只有中号♥
He was a medium at most.
好吧 我们需要他的名字
Okay, we're gonna need his name.
我没有
I don't have it.
他付的是现金
He paid cash.
但他是从那台ATM机取的
But he got it from that ATM.
如果你不确定你看到的是什么
In case you're unsure what you're looking at,
杰夫瑞斯先生 那是你
Mr. Jefferies, that's you,
昨晚9点38分
9:38 last night.
除非你的公♥寓♥像情♥趣♥用♥品♥商店一样
And unless your apartment looks just like a sex shop,
否则你就不是你在几分钟前说的那样
you were not, as you claimed a few minutes ago,
在家看电视
home watching TV.
我去散步了 我忘了我去过那里
I went for a walk. I forgot that I stopped in there.
显然 你忘了的不止那些
Apparently, that's not all you forgot.
你买♥♥了一套恋物癖套装
You bought a fetish suit
然后把你的老板塞进去了
and shoved your boss into it.
可能就在你毒死他之后
Probably right after you poisoned him.
不 我没有 我没有毒死泰提斯
No, I did not, I did not... poison Titus.
我已经告诉你们了
I already told you that.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 杰夫瑞斯先生
Hey. You're in a lot of trouble, Mr. Jefferies.
如果你不说实话我们没法帮你
We can't help you if you don't level with us.
好吧
Okay.
我是买♥♥了那套恋物癖套装
I did buy the fetish suit.
也的确把它穿在泰提斯身上了
And I did put Titus in it.
但我真没杀他
But I did not kill him.
我和泰提斯昨晚本来要一起吃饭
Titus and I were supposed to have dinner last night.
我昨晚8点45分到了他家
I arrived at his house around 8:45.
他没有来给我开门
When he didn't answer the door,
我绕到房♥子后面
I went around back.
阳台门是开着的
The patio door was open,
然后我看到泰提斯躺在客厅的地板上
and I saw Titus in the living room, lying on the floor.
我走了进去 我到那的时候他已经死了
I went in, and when I got there, he was already dead.
没有脉搏 没有呼吸
No pulse, no breathing.
我以为他是心脏病突发
I just assumed he'd had a heart attack.
我向你们发誓
I swear to you,
直到今早看新闻的时候
I didn't know he had been poisoned
我才知道他是被毒死的
until I heard about it this morning on the news.
你是APMG收♥购♥部的主管 对吧
You're head of acquisitions at APMG, correct?
所以如果泰提斯死了
So with Titus gone,
你一定就能参选执行总裁
I'm sure you're in the running for CEO?
是的 但我不需要让泰提斯死
Yes, I am. But I didn't need for Titus to die
才有机会当总裁
in order for that to happen.
几周前 当泰提斯宣布
A few weeks ago, when Titus announced
他年底就要退休的时候
that he was retiring at the end of the year,
我就已经是取代他的人选之一了
I was already on the short list to replace him.
那为什么要让他穿上那套衣服
Then why put the suit on him?
为什么要把施虐女王叫来
Why call the dominatrix?
好吧 泰提斯的合同
Okay, Titus's contract
确保他会有很大一笔退休金
guaranteed him a huge retirement payout.
总共1亿2千5百万美金
$125 million lump sum.
如果他死了 那笔钱就归他的家人
If he dies, that money goes to his family.
他的合同还包括品行条款
His contract also contained a morals clause.
所以你用捆绑工具把他绑起来
So you dressed him up in bondage gear,
给他叫了个施虐女王
set him up with a dominatrix,
这样公♥司♥就不用给他退休奖金了
all so that the company could save giving him a retirement bonus?
这样我们的金库里就多了1亿2千5百万美金
That's $125 million extra in our coffers.
年终奖金就会很丰厚
The year-end bonuses would have been huge.
好吧 如果你们是因为我贪得无厌
Guys, okay, if the charge here is that I am a greedy jerk
而指控我 那我认罪
with really questionable judgment, then I'm guilty.
但我向你们发誓 我不是杀人犯
But I swear to you, I'm not a murderer.
我刚刚跟实验室通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lab.
他们确认了泰提斯·德兰西的杯中
They confirm the nitroglycerin in Titus Delancey's glass
有硝化甘油 但酒瓶子里却没有
but said the bottle of bourbon was clean.
这意味着毒死他的人
Which means whoever poisoned him
在他倒酒时也在房♥间里
was in the room when he poured his drink.
APMG的保安说
The security guard at APMG
杰夫瑞斯直到晚上八点还在办公室
puts Jefferies at the office till about 8:00 P.M.,
但验尸官说那时德兰西已经死了
which according to the M.E. is when Delancey died.
所以杰夫瑞斯把他老板的尸体当成装扮玩偶
So Mr. Jefferies used his boss's corpse as a dress-up doll
却不是杀人凶手
but didn't kill him.
我们的投毒者依然逍遥法外
Our poisoner is still at large.
我让德兰西的妻子在她和孩子们
I asked Delancey's wife to let me know
回到里弗代尔时告诉我一声
when she and the boys got back to Riverdale.
她说她二十分钟后就到
She says she'll be there in 20.
好吧
All right.
我昨天下午和泰提斯通过话
I talked to Titus yesterday afternoon.
他没提到晚上有什么计划
He-he didn't mention any plans for the evening.
然后你和孩子们在贝德福德过夜
And you and the boys stayed overnight in Bedford.
对
Yes.
我们在那里有房♥子
We have a house there.
保姆那晚休息
It was the nanny's night off.
所以我们三个在家度过了安静的一夜
So the three of us just had a quiet evening at home.
德兰西太太 你能想到
Mrs. Delancey, can you think of anyone
有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗
that might have wanted to harm your husband?
我想不出具体的谁
I can't think of anyone specific.
但泰提斯是个非常成功的人
But Titus was a very successful man.
想达到今天的程度肯定会有一些敌人
That's not easy to pull off without making some enemies.
那些可怜的孩子
Those poor boys.
他们已经经历过一次这种悲痛了
They've been through this once already.
五年前他们的母亲因癌症去世
Their mother died of cancer five years ago.
你和德兰西先生是什么时候结婚的
When did you and Mr. Delancey get married?
大约三年前
About three years ago.
佩利
Peri?
天呐 我尽快赶来了 真遗憾
Oh, God. I got here as quickly as I could. I'm so sorry.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the boys?
很痛苦
Struggling.
尤其是扎克
Zack, especially.
这是我们的保姆安妮·巴克
This is our nanny, Anne Barker.
这是格雷森警监
Uh, this is Captain Gregson.
他和他的同事来调查案件始末
He and his colleagues are here investigating what happened.
安妮
Oh. Anne.
-巴克 -对
- Barker? - Yes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Yes. Sherlock Holmes.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我去看看孩子们 好吗
I'm gonna check on the boys, okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
跟我出来一下
Uh, a moment outside, please.
抱歉
Excuse us.
你还记得90年代初的艾比盖·斯宾塞案吗
Do you remember the Abigail Spencer case, in the early '90s?
十五岁的密歇根女孩
15-year-old Michigan girl.
被指控毒死了她父亲
She was accused of fatally poisoning her father.
对 报纸上到处都是
Yeah. It was all over the papers.
对
Yeah.
那也是一起硝化甘油摄入过量事件
Well, that also involved a nitroglycerin overdose.
我一直紧跟着审讯
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表