所以对他来说 朝她的心脏开枪
So for him to shoot her in her heart--
在他的幻想世界中
in the universe of his delusions--
会让她遭受永恒的诅咒
he would be sentencing her to eternal damnation.
他不会那么做 他爱她
He wouldn't do that. He loved her.
那他的招供呢 脚印呢
And the confession? The...footprints?
塞拉斯·科尔行动能力很弱
Silas Cole was acting in diminished capacity.
他也许相信是他干的 即使实际并非如此
He may well have believed he was responsible, even if he wasn't.
关于那些脚印 毫无疑问
As to the footprints, there's no question
他曾经在那间公♥寓♥里
that he was in the apartment.
我只是不相信他扣了扳机
I just don't believe he pulled the trigger.
也就是说 当然是别人干的
Which means, of course, someone else did.
法官大人 华生小姐计划
Your Honor, Ms. Watson is scheduled
在这次听证会上作证
to testify at this hearing.
-她现在不能在场 -对不起 法官大人
- She can't be here. - Excuse me, Your Honor,
我有重要的消息要告诉格雷森警监
I have an important message for Captain Gregson.
他的手♥机♥关机了
His phone is off.
否则我不会来打扰的
I would not interrupt otherwise.
怎么了
What's going on?
福尔摩斯先生 当你上庭时
Mr. Holmes, while you're on the stand in my courtroom,
你只能陈述与本案相关的证词
you will limit yourself to testimony relevant to this case.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yep.
多谢你发短♥信♥来 格莱琛 怎么了
Thanks for texting, Gretchen. What happened?
在我修补腹壁时
While I was repairing the abdominal wall,
左心室形成了一个血栓
a blood clot formed in the left ventricle.
我以为这只是个常规手术
I thought this was supposed to be routine surgery.
我们也以为他几天前就脱离险境了
We thought he was out of the woods a few days ago, too.
不过当你从腹部中枪恢复时
There's no such thing as "routine"
就没有什么事是"常规"的了
when you're recovering from a gunshot to the abdomen.
血栓怎么样了
What happened with the clot?
它塞住了他的右锁骨下动脉
It got wedged in his right subclavian artery.
阻碍血液流入他的胳膊长达半小时
Obstructed the blood flow to his arm for about 30 minutes.
预测结果如何
So what's the prognosis?
他也许会没事
He might be fine.
或者
Or...?
或者他可能再也无法拥有健全的手臂了
Or he may never regain full use of the limb.
他正在恢复
He's in recovery.
再跟我说一遍
Tell me again...
为什么他们在他中枪之后
why they wait until five days
等了五天才给他动手术
after he got shot to perform the operation.
他们让腹部的伤口开放一段时间
They leave abdominal wounds open for a while.
可以帮助减少感染
It helps reduce infection.
这是绝对标准的程序
It's absolutely standard procedure.
手术时间和血栓没有关系
The timeline has nothing to do with the clot.
我离开时他依然是不省人事的
He was still unconscious when I left.
当他醒来后他们就会知道更多了
They'll know more once he wakes up.
我要回医院了
I'm gonna go back to the hospital.
当这事结束的时候你也应该来
You should come when this is over.
自从贝尔中枪后你还没有探望过他
You haven't visited Bell once since he was shot.
你让我在重新开庭的时候告诉你
You asked me to grab you when we're headed back in.
-谢谢 -听着
- Thank you for the news. - Hey.
打开的门 小狗
Wide open doors? Puppies?
我说这些是为了让我们能继续回去工作
I'm just saying what I need to say to get us back to work.
不仅是你说了什么 还有你怎样去说
Well, it's not just what you say. It's how you say it.
你可以厌恶那里发生的事
You can hate what's going on in there.
你可以觉得不屑一顾
You can think it's beneath you.
但如果法官知道你那么想的话
But if the judge knows that you think that,
对你有什么好处呢
how is that good for you?
友善点
Be nice.
你需要智取
It's the smart play.
理解的前提
是意识到什么是
以及什么不是
我们能改变的事
是你把这个放在我桌子上的吗
Did you put this on my desk?
"理解的前提是意识到
"At the head of all understanding is realizing
什么是以及什么不是
what is and what cannot be
我们能改变的事"
and the consoling of what is not in our power to change"
很可爱的观点
It's a lovely sentiment.
出自十一世纪诗人所罗门·本·犹大
First expressed by the 11th century poet Solomon Ben Judah.
不过你也知道因为在你的日程表上
But you know that 'cause you've got a photograph
有本·犹大半身雕像的照片
of Ben Judah's bust on your day planner.
那又怎样
So?
这段话被认为是静思祷告的
The saying is thought to be an early derivation
早期起源
of the Serenity Prayer,
被治疗期中的酗酒者和瘾君子
which is commonly recited by...
广泛背诵
recovering alcoholics and drug addicts.
你是因为这个原因留着那张照片吗
Is that why you keep the photograph?
作为做祷告的提醒
As a gentle reminder of the prayer?
你这是在威胁我吗
Is this some kind of threat?
不
No.
不是 这世界上没有什么会让我
No, there's nothing on earth that would make me reveal
泄漏那种秘密
a secret of that nature.
这只是... 一种致意
It's... it's just a-a... tip of the cap,
明白吗
you know?
同道中人之间的致意
From one obsessive to another.
只是对我们所居住的世界
Just an acknowledgment that the world we live in
经常因为各种制度和限制
is so often too complicated for the rules we make
而变得复杂的一种认同
to keep it orderly.
沃克女士 你准备好就可以开始了
Ms. Walker, ready when you are.
我猜你听说了马库斯·贝尔的并发症
You heard about Marcus Bell's complications, I take it.
是的
Yes, of course.
据说这会对他的职业生涯有长♥期♥影响
I'm told they may have long-term implications for his career.
从这个角度看的话 我想知道你
In that light, I was wondering if you feel any regret
有没有后悔你在此案中用的方法
about your methods in this case.
这是法庭 沃克女士 不是忏悔室
This is a courtroom, Ms. Walker, not a confessional.
好吧
Fair enough.
让我们回到蕾达·霍林沃斯的调查
Let's turn back to the Rada Hollingsworth investigation.
好 格雷森警监当时没有同意我关于
Yes, well, Captain Gregson did not agree with my assessment
她的被杀和塞拉斯·科尔无关的观点
that Silas Cole was innocent of her murder,
所以华生女士和我就另辟蹊径了
so Ms. Watson and I explored other avenues on our own.
以前的情人们 同事们
Ex-lovers, colleagues, a...
设计过蕾达住所的一个邻居
neighbor with designs on Rada's apartment.
所有这些 一无所获
All of those, dead ends.
但在调查蕾达生活的过程中
But in the course of exploring Rada's life,
我们发现她在看一位叫菲尼斯·霍布斯的
we learned that she was seeing an oncologist
肿瘤学家
named Dr. Phineas Hobbs.
霍林沃斯女士是何时被诊断出癌症的
When had Ms. Hollingsworth been diagnosed with cancer?
在她被谋杀前七个月
Seven months prior to her murder.
霍布斯医生当时管理着蕾达的
Dr. Hobbs was administering a stage one drug trial
-第一阶段药物试验 -抱歉
- which Rada was enrolled in. - I'm sorry. Rada didn't
蕾达离开我办公室时
say anything to me about where she planned to go
没说过她的去向
when she left my office.
我们主要都是在谈论她的治疗
We tended to talk mostly about her diagnosis.
我相信你可以理解
I'm sure you understand.
她对药物的反应很好
She was really responding to the medication.
很开心看到这些
It was beautiful to watch.
我觉得她甚至进入了缓解期
I thought she might even go into remission.
但我猜她的前男友有不同的观点
But, uh, I guess her ex-boyfriend had other ideas.
蕾达告诉过你她和塞拉斯的关系
Rada told you about her relationship with Silas?
是的 她提过她前男友
Yes, she mentioned that her
是精神分♥裂♥症患者
former boyfriend was schizophrenic.
她有时会寻求我的建议
She'd, uh, ask me for advice about it sometimes.
我一直不知道
I really had no idea
那人病得有多严重直到他在
how sick the man was until he showed up here about...
她死前一周半出现在这里
about a week and a half before she died.
他在大吵大嚷
He was ranting.
我考虑过通知医院来收监
I thought about pursuing a committal.
显然我应该这么做
I should have. Obviously.
你的这种药物实验很昂贵 对吧
Drug trials like yours are expensive, are they not?
保险只会付很小一部分
They're rarely covered by insurance.
蕾达·霍林沃斯是名教师
Rada Hollingsworth was a teacher.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表