封面上有个画得很逼真的小马驹
It's got a rather convincing drawing of a pony on the front cover.
你到底想耍什么把戏
What the hell is your game?
算了 我要走了
You know what, never mind. I'm ending this.
那应该是你办公室打来的吧
That's your office calling, I'd imagine.
你也许该接一下
Might want to get that.
办公室来电
我是肯尼什·卡森
Kenneth Carlson.
我名叫扎克·皮勒
"My name is Zach Piller.
二零零九年九月二十二日 我参与了
"On September 22, 2009, I was involved
一场在阿富汗袭击中情局人员的授权行动
in an authorized attack on CIA operatives in Afghanistan,
十人死亡
resulting in ten deaths
真♥相♥马上被我的雇主麦卡锡-施特劳斯公♥司♥隐瞒起来
that were quickly covered up by my employer McCarthy-Strauss."
你到底是谁
Who the hell is this?
你怎么进到我办公室的
How'd you get in my office?
喂
Hello?
如果你想逃跑 我不介意
If you were thinking of running, I wouldn't bother.
这附近停了好些警车
There are several police cars parked nearby.
我刚跟格雷森警监通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Captain Gregson.
显然报告上满是肯尼什·卡森的名字
Apparently Kenneth Carlson's name was all over that report.
他用现金收买♥♥了萨瑟兰医生
He requisitioned the cash to pay off Dr. Sutherland.
是他主导了这次隐瞒真♥相♥的行为
He was the prime mover behind the cover-up.
有了这个再加上其它的间接证据
So, between that and all the circumstantial evidence,
格雷森警监逮捕了他
Captain Gregson brought him in.
他已经跟地方检察官达成了协议
He already made a deal and got a break from the DA.
报告将公之与众
The report is going public.
我们应该高兴
We should feel good.
这是扎克·皮勒希望看到的结果
This is what Zach Piller would have wanted.
我准备去见你哥哥
So, I'm going to go see your brother.
要一起来吗
Do you want to come?
你可以帮着解释"中间人"的事
You can help explain what Le Milieu is.
这个你比我更清楚
You have a better handle on it than I do.
华生
Watson?
我之前没有尊重你的隐私
I've not respected your privacy.
为此我向你道歉
I apologize for that.
希望你知道 我重视你
Please know, I value you
不只是因为你给我生活带来的诸多益处
for more than just the many benefits you've brought into my life.
我是因为你这个人而重视你
I value you as a person.
谢谢你这么说
That's nice.
真的
It really is.
但你似乎总在得到了
But your apologies always seem to come
你需要的东西之后才会道歉
after you already got what you wanted.
我到第欧根尼了 你在哪
一人一遭 天地公道
Turnabout is fair play.
你偷♥拍♥我 我也偷♥拍♥你
You take my picture, I take yours.
救命
No!
救命
No!
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表