一想到在这街上行走的每个人
It's weird to think that everyone on this street,
这座城市的每个人
everyone in this city,
马上都会想知道艾扎·克雷菲特是谁
soon they're going to want to know:
感觉就很奇怪
Who is Ezra Kleinfelter?
什么样的人才会把自己国家的机密
What kind of man puts his country's secrets out there
泄露给大家看呢
for anybody to read?
老兄
Buddy?
我们到了
We're here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没注意到
Got distracted.
请刷♥卡♥
无法使用
不好意思 先生
Sorry, sir.
你的卡无法使用
Your card is being declined.
完了
My God.
他们冻结了我的账户
They froze my accounts.
他们知道了
They know.
请选择附件
你还有别的卡吗
You got another card?
还是用现金
Cash?
发送
最高机密
邮件已发送
别走
Hey.
给我站住
Hey, hey, get over here.
别跑
Hey!
这里有情况
Hey, over here!
这里有情况 他往那跑了
Over here! He went that way!
仅限十二岁以下儿童
及其陪同家长进入
德文
Devon!
德文 把球还给人家
Devon, give that ball back.
那不是你的球
That's not your ball.
好吧
Okay.
逃得倒挺快
That's good running.
我不知道你怎么会愿意来这里
I don't know why you volunteer to come here.
这就像《蝇王》里的场景
It's like Lord of the Flies.
著名寓言体小说
讲述一群被困在荒岛上的儿童在完全没有成人的引导下建立起脆弱的文明体系
等等 让我看看有没有出什么事
All right, let me just make sure everything is cool.
珠宝抢劫案吗
Jewel heist?
还是有什么疯狂炸♥弹♥客逍遥法外
Mad bomber on the loose?
不 没有罪案发生
No, there's no crime.
夏洛克有时会出题考我
Sherlock quizzes me sometimes.
这也是工作的一部分
It's part of the work.
考你什么
Quizzes you about what?
玩具小屋 挺可爱的嘛
Dollhouse. Cute.
是啊 夏洛克弄的
Yeah, Sherlock builds it.
那只娃娃这是死了吗
Is that doll supposed to be dead?
这是种训练快速分♥析♥犯罪现场能力的方法
It's a way to practice flash analysis of crime scenes.
无嫌疑人 过量服药自杀身亡
过量服用处方药自杀的
Suicide by prescription meds?
天呐 谁看得出来
Ha. Who knew?
你有时间过"现实生活"吗
So, are you getting any "real world" time?
基本上就是现在这样了
Uh, this is... this is pretty much it.
虽然你现在的生活很酷
You know, as cool as it is,
整天抓小偷和杀人犯
you spend your time chasing thieves and murderers.
还和自己的工作搭档一起住
You live with your business partner.
但也许你应该抽点时间
It might be a good idea to carve out some time for...
做点正常的事情
you know, regular stuff.
给自己多一点选择
Keep your options open.
这次娃娃全家都死了
That's a whole family of dead dolls.
是啊 有点恐怖
Yeah. It's ghastly.
"无谋杀迹象"
"No foul play."
你说 给自己多一点选择
Uh, keep my options open?
是指什么 约会吗
What is that, what, about dating?
别这样 把球放下
Okay, no, put that down.
我知道你生日已经过了段时间 不过
I know it's not your birthday for a while, but...
生日快乐
happy birthday.
这是什么
What is this?
-"真爱网" -什么
- TrueRomantix. - What?
新会员 乔恩·华生
欢迎来到真爱网
虽然名字不好听
It's a horrible name.
但据我所知 这个网站很不错
It's a great site, from what I hear.
我给你买♥♥了半年的会员资格
Got you a six-month membership.
-我的天呐 -我连资料都帮你填好了
- Oh, my God. - I even filled out the profile for you.
用不用由你
Use it, don't use it-- up to you.
不过 还是用吧
But, you know, use it.
我也有结识新朋友
I meet people, you know.
我的生活才没那么奇怪
My life is not that weird.
又来了
Oh, my God.
很明显是伪装成自杀
Staged suicide, obviously.
现在没人会把头放进炉子里自杀了
No one sticks their head in the oven anymore.
伪装成自杀的谋杀
什么都别说
Shut up. Please.
要是你真想搅合我的咖啡时间
If you're going to interrupt my coffee time,
起码出点有挑战性的题吧
you could at least make the questions more challenging.
你得告诉我他是怎么变得这么厉害的
You must tell me how he became so skilled.
你和他一起训练吗
Do you train with him?
训练 我都不知道家里有西洋双陆棋盘
Train? I didn't even realize we had a backgammon board.
不可能有人能让骰子听他的话
One can't bend the dice to one's will.
回来得正好 华生
Ah, good. Watson.
你已经见过布鲁塞尔来的穆勒先生了
I see you've met Mr. Mueller of Brussels.
算是吧
Sort of.
你刚走不久穆勒先生就到了
Mr. Mueller arrived shortly after you left
而且拒绝在全员到齐之前
and has refused to state his business
透露委托的内容
until all parties were present.
好了
So...
现在可以说了
state your business.
你们一定知道四天前
You're no doubt aware that four days ago
一位叫艾扎·克雷菲特的政♥府♥项目
a civil contractor by the name of Ezra Kleinfelter
工作人员把一批国♥家♥机♥密♥文件
leaked a dossier of national secrets
泄露给了媒体
to the media.
我们相信他手头还有更多同类资料
It is believed that he is sitting on more such information.
克雷菲特激起网络黑客热潮
我好像记得在媒体上见过连续报道
Yes, I vaguely recall the incessant media coverage.
我代表了一群抱有相同想法的市民
I represent a consortium of like-minded citizens
我们都担心克雷菲特先生的安全
and we are concerned about Mr. Kleinfelter's safety.
我们认为还有些想抓他的人
We think that certain other parties
不止是想让他接受法律制裁
that are pursuing him have something other
这么简单
than a fair trial in mind.
你担心有人要杀他灭口吗
You're worried someone's going to kill him?
达梅利公♥司♥高度推荐了你们的工作
Your work comes highly recommended by the Damery Corporation.
我们想请你们一同寻找克雷菲特先生
We would like you to join in the pursuit of Mr. Kleinfelter.
如果你们找到他
If and when you find him,
我们希望你们把他交给我们
we would like you to deliver him to us,
我们会将他带到一个承诺
and we will in turn bring him to an embassy
为他提供保护直到庭审的大使♥馆♥
that has promised to provide safe haven until trial.
我知道克雷菲特先生的行为很有争议性
Now, I understand that Mr. Kleinfelter's actions are controversial.
所以如果你们需要一些时间
So if you'd like a small window of time
对我所代表的团体进行调查的话
to research the group that I represent...
不 没那个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
这案子我们接了
We'll take the case.
不好意思 穆勒先生
If you'll excuse us, Mr. Mueller.
我的同事如果不睡个早午觉
My associate, she gets rather grumpy
就会变得非常暴躁
if she doesn't take her mid-morning nap.
当我们找到
We will be in touch
克雷菲特先生时会通知你的
when we have secured Mr. Kleinfelter.
多谢你们二位
Thank you both very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真要接这个案子
Yes? Really?
听起来像是在帮助和包庇逃犯
Sounds like aiding and abetting a fugitive.
很好
Hmm. Excellent.
在你让他分心时我拍了这张照片
I took that while you distracted him.
这照片够好了 对吧
Good enough likeness, don't you think?
你要用那张照片干嘛
What are you going to do with that picture?
我曾经帮一个黎巴嫩的空旷恐惧症患者
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表