Did he take liberties with you?
我都不知道你说的是什么
I don't even know what that means.
我也不喜欢被吵醒 就为了满足
And I don't appreciate being woken up so that you can indulge
你对你哥哥偏执的幻想
your paranoid fantasies about your brother.
我不是为这事叫醒你的
That's not why I woke you up.
有段音轨藏在了佩姬唱片的最后
There's a hidden track at the end of Paige's album.
在里边她称哈丽特·塔布曼
In it she refers to Harriet Tubman
一直陪伴她写歌♥
as her constant songwriting companion.
哈丽特·塔布曼 恩堡公园里
Harriet Tubman? You know, there's a plaque
有一块碑纪念她曾在那演讲
in Fort Tryon Park where she once gave a speech.
就在佩姬公♥寓♥的转角处
It's right around the corner from Paige's apartment.
她的吉他不在她公♥寓♥中
Her guitar is missing from her apartment.
我很好奇 她是外出取材去了吗
I wonder, did she step out to do a spot of composing?
不管怎样 都值得一查
Worth taking a look, anyway.
我们在找什么特别的东西吗
Is there anything in particular we should be looking for?
任何不寻常的
Anything anomalous.
我想麦考夫没伤害到你
I suppose if Mycroft didn't harm you in any way,
我应该尊重你的隐私
I should respect your privacy.
不过 我感觉你不会这么做
Something tells me that you're not going to, though.
我不告诉你发生了什么
Look, I didn't tell you what happened
是因为首先 这不关你的事
because a, it's none of your business
其次 你对发生的事的反应肯定
and b, your reaction to what happened is bound to be
比你不知道的反应更加烦人
even more annoying than your reaction to not knowing.
所以和我想的一样了
So it's as I thought.
他向你提了什么计划
He made a proposal of some kind.
你就是不愿放弃 对吧
You're not gonna quit, are you?
你哥哥非常甜蜜 非常
Your brother made a very sweet, very...
成熟地表示了他对我的好感
grown-up declaration of interest.
我没回答 我完全没想到
I didn't respond, I was surprised.
还因为我瞬间想到了
And because I-I instantly pictured this...
这一系列咱俩之间心烦的对话
series of irritating conversations we had in store.
你是被震惊得无话可说了吗
Are you stunned in to silence.
你觉得这是佩姬的吗
You think that's Paige's?
这些树枝被折坏了
These branches have been disturbed.
有人从这里踏过
Someone flat through here.
有意思 她的脚印去了这边
That's interesting. Her footprints go this way,
还有别人走向了这个方向
someone also went in this direction.
好的 我去看左边
Okay, I'll take left.
好 注意脚印和周围被破坏的痕迹
All right, look for footprints, disturbances,
任何不寻常的事
anything that stands out.
-华生 -我在这
- Watson! - I'm over here!
我找到尸体了
I found the body!
我正要说同样的话呢
I was gonna say the same thing!
那是谁啊
Who is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这完全不合理
It doesn't make any sense.
凶手追着死者来到这个岩头
The murderer pursues the dead man to this outcropping;
他试图藏起来 但没起什么作用
he tries to hide, it does him little good,
但是在他藏身之处的两边
and yet there are shotgun pellets
都有散♥弹♥枪♥的弹痕
on either side of his hiding place.
为什么呢 如果你的目标就在眼前
Why, if you had your target in your sights,
你干嘛还要到处乱射呢
would you fire so wildly, hmm?
也许凶手在逃跑
Maybe the killer was running?
你有试过在跑步的时候用散♥弹♥枪♥吗
Have you ever tried to fire a shotgun while sprinting?
感受非常糟糕
The experience has very little to recommend it.
对事发经过有什么想法吗
Any thoughts on what happened here?
追击佩姬和这死者的人
Whoever pursued Paige and the dead man
先攻击了这个男死者
attacked the man first.
在找到他的尸体后 我们追溯了他的足迹
After we found his body, we retraced his steps.
这个死者是
The dead man began fleeing
从哈丽特·塔布曼纪念牌前半英里处开始逃的
half a mile before the plaque of Harriet Tubman.
所以他是在佩姬·达尔之前被追的
So he was pursued before Paige Dahl.
你认为他是目标吗
You think he was the target?
我们是这么想的
We think so.
佩姬可能是目击证人 看到了事情经过
Paige was probably a witness, saw what happened,
然后也遭到了追杀
then got chased down and killed.
如果我们想找到杀害佩姬·达尔的凶手
If we want to find out who killed Paige Dahl,
我们需要找出谁想要杀害这个男的
we need to figure out who wanted this man dead.
抱歉 我以为我看到了蚊子
Sorry, I thought I just saw a mosquito.
还不到蚊子出来的时候呢
It's too early in the year for mosquitoes.
所以我才说出来
That's why I mentioned it.
你们可以不用再叫这男的"死者"了
Well, you guys can stop calling this guy "the dead man".
他的名字是扎克·皮勒
His name is Zach Piller.
鉴证组已经调查完他的钱包
CSU's done processing his wallet.
我查看了他的手♥机♥
I had a look at his phone.
他的大多数联♥系♥人的区号♥是702
Most of his contacts have a 702 area code,
我猜他是从拉斯维加斯搬来的
I'm guessing he moved here from Vegas.
皮勒有张心理医生保罗·萨瑟兰的名片
Mr. Piller has a card from a Dr. Paul Sutherland, psychiatrist.
预约时间写在后面
Appointment times on the back.
皮勒对我们来说就是个谜
Mr. Piller is a cipher to us.
也许能从那个医生那里获取一些线索
The doctor may be a wealth of information.
扎克和我是医生与病人的关系
Zach and I had a therapist-patient relationship.
发生了什么 谁杀了他
What happened? Who killed him?
事实上 我们希望你能帮我们找到答案
Actually, we were hoping you could help us with that.
我们认为这不是一起抢劫
We don't think it was a robbery.
皮勒的钱包还在
Mr. Piller still had his wallet.
也没被搜身
The body wasn't even searched.
我们知道这个界限可能有点微妙
Now, we know it's a delicate line to cross, but...
但你能不能告诉我们 他有没有在治疗中
if you could tell us if he ever mentioned in your sessions
提起过有人威胁他
anything about his life being threatened...?
他有轻微焦虑症症状
Um, he had some anxiety,
但扎克的生活平淡无奇
but Zach didn't lead the kind of life
并不会使他成为谋杀目标
that would make him a murder target.
他实质上就是一个普通人
He was essentially just a regular guy.
你能说的更详细一点吗
Could you be more specific?
我知道的不多
I don't know.
他大约八个月前从拉斯维加斯搬来
He moved from Las Vegas about eight months ago.
离开了他的家庭和朋友们
He left his family and friends behind.
他在一家新兴的航♥空♥器材公♥司♥工作
He worked at an aeronautics firm, some start-up.
就像我说的 很普通的工作
Like I said, just regular stuff.
你说到的焦虑症
The anxiety that you spoke of,
有没有特别的原因使他产生症状
did that have a particular source?
这就涉及到他的医疗隐私了
Um, you're getting into his treatment.
萨瑟兰医生 有两个人死了
Dr. Sutherland, two people are dead,
任何一个细节都至关重要
and any detail may be crucial.
我已经告诉你们过多信息了
I've-I've already told you more than I have to.
剩下的你们得自己去找答案了
You'll have to just learn the rest on your own.
好
Okay.
谢谢你抽空前来
Thanks for your time.
我猜我们比他进来之前知道的要多一点
Well, I guess we know more than we did before he came in.
我建议分工合作
I propose a division of labor.
我们已经知道皮勒的住址
We already know Piller's home address.
在他手♥机♥的联♥系♥薄里 有一家航♥空♥器材公♥司♥
There was an aeronautics firm in the contacts in his phone.
所以你去搜查他的公♥寓♥
So you see what you can learn at his apartment
我和华生去他的公♥司♥调查
and Watson and I will reconnoiter his workplace.
听上去是个好计划
Sounds like a plan.
无人飞行是国内飞行的未来趋势
Unmanned flight is the future of domestic aviation.
这一技术给我们带来更安全的边境 更友善的邻邦
The field promises us secure borders, safer neighborhoods...
废话 他们希望一个军团的无人机
Piffle. They want an army of drones
密切监视全体国民
keeping tabs on all of us.
你从什么时候开始
Since when do you care about
关心别人的隐私了
other people's privacy?
我会利用我能使用的技术
I make use of the tools available to me.
但不代表我会为这个领域每一项进展喝彩
That doesn't mean to say I have to applaud every advance in the field.
你还好吧 我告诉你麦考夫的事后
Are you okay? You seem very normal
你表现得太平静了 我本以为你会更烦躁
since I told you about Mycroft. I expected more harassment.
你还没回复他的请求
You haven't answered his appeal yet.
我在给你时间和空间来思考怎么回答
I'm giving you time and space to craft your reply.
真是成熟的方式
Oh, that's mature.
你们是华生和福尔摩斯 我是艾伦·皮尔斯
You're Holmes and Watson? Ellen Pierce.
我是...我原来是扎克的老板
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表