不过我要警告你
But I got to warn you,
它对陌生男人非常有敌意
she's got a thing about strange men.
我给了它半个烤牛肉三明治
I had to give her half a roast beef sandwich
才把它弄上车
to get her in the car.
不喜欢陌生男人呀 我明白了
Oh, doesn't like strange men-- now I get it.
你好啊
Hi.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know that...
我明白这次分居不只是
...I understand that this separation isn't just some...
原地等待
waiting period.
长久以来我都忽视了你
I put you in second position for too long.
而你值得更好的对待
And you deserve better.
所以我想努力对你更好
So I'm gonna work to give it to you.
我不会给你压力
I'm not gonna push.
你需要空间
You need space.
我尊重你
I respect that.
但是我不会就这样放弃
But I'm not gonna throw in the towel.
你用这段时间
You take this time,
处理你的情绪
do what you got to do,
我也一样
and I'll take it, too.
想想我如何能做得更好
Figure out what I can do better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表