Dr. Malone has a prior arrest
而被逮捕的前科
for illegal distribution of prescription meds.
我的当事人愿意指证马龙医生
My client is happy to testify against Dr. Malone
如果你们能答应不起诉她
if you'll agree not to bring charges against her
谋杀她丈夫
in the death of her husband.
如果你的当事人有确凿的不在场证明
Well, if your client has a solid alibi,
我们能拿什么起诉她
what would we charge her with?
我们希望避免企图谋杀罪的指控
We'd like to avoid an attempted murder charge.
德兰西夫人 你从马龙医生那
Mrs. Delancey, what medication
购买♥♥了什么药物
did you purchase from Dr. Malone?
硝酸甘油
Nitroglycerin.
就是你计划用来杀死你丈夫的药物
Which you were planning to use to kill your husband.
我有...考虑过
I was... considering it.
我想如果我那么做了
I figured if I went through with it,
我可以匿名报♥警♥
I could call in an anonymous tip,
告诉警♥察♥安妮的真实身份
tell the police about who Anne really was,
让她背黑锅
and she'd get the blame.
但是话说清楚...
But to be clear...
我只是有这个想法
it was just something I thought about.
我不认为我能真去伤害泰提斯
I don't think I ever could have actually hurt Titus.
所以你的当事人的意思是
So your client's statement is
她不可能杀死她丈夫
that she couldn't have killed her husband
因为她在忙着计划杀死她丈夫
because she was too busy planning to kill her husband?
我职业生涯中头一次听说有人的不在场证明
First time in my career someone's alibi for murder has been
是在忙着计划同样的谋杀案
that they were busy planning the same murder.
如果不是这么令人沮丧
If it weren't so frustrating,
这应该很有意思
it would be interesting.
是啊 这对佩利·德兰西来说讲得通
Yeah, well, it worked out for Peri Delancey.
买♥♥非法药品入狱半年总好过终身监禁
Six months on drug charges beats life in prison.
你为什么贴上了德兰西家两个孩子的照片
Why did you add a photograph of the two Delancey kids?
他们中只有一个是嫌疑人
Only one of them is a suspect.
不久前 我得到了一份
A short while ago, I obtained a copy
德兰西先生遗产分配的复印件
of Mr. Delancey's estate plan.
现在他死了 他财富的一大部分转到了
Now that he's dead, a large part of his fortune
他儿子们的信托基金里
goes into trusts for his sons,
他们一到十八岁就能得到数百万美元
millions of dollars they will be able to access as soon as they're 18.
格兰姆还有一年就满十八岁
That's only one year away for Graham.
同时 这个小伙子没有不在场证明了
Also, the young man no longer has an alibi.
佩利·德兰西已经承认
Peri Delancey has admitted
那晚她实际并没有和孩子们在一起
she wasn't actually with the boys that evening.
这样格兰姆自己很轻松就能溜回家
So Graham himself could easily have snuck back home.
可没有证据显示他知道
There's no evidence that he knew
艾比盖曾经下毒的事情
about Abigail's history as a poisoner.
这正是我打算明天跟他谈的
The very topic I plan to discuss when I confront him tomorrow.
明天不是泰提斯·德兰西的追悼会吗
Isn't tomorrow Titus Delancey's memorial service?
正是
Precisely.
你听到你自己刚才说什么了吧
You heard what you just said, right?
你打算在一个未成年男孩
You're planning to harass a teenage boy
哀悼父亲的时候骚扰他
while he's mourning his father?
如果他就是投毒人
If he's the poisoner,
那他就不会真的悼念 对吧
he won't really be mourning, will he?
你知道吧 警方认为艾比盖是最大嫌疑人
You know, the police think Abigail is their best suspect?
我知道
I do.
我跟你说过 我不同意他们的怀疑
As I told you, i do not share their suspicions.
那是因为你曾经爱过她
That's because you were in love with her.
什么
What?!
当你还是个孩子跟她写信的时候
Back when you were a kid when you were writing her,
你爱上她了
you fell in love with her.
你今天在她家待了将近三个小时
You spent almost three hours at her house today.
不管佩利·德兰西怎么说
And in spite of what happened with Peri Delancey,
除了你没人相信她是被陷害的
no one thinks she's being framed except for you.
我父亲把我
I was quite young
丢到寄宿学校的时候
when my father shipped me off
我还很小 好吧
to boarding school, right?
我很不适应 我跟我的同学不一样
I struggled. I was different from my classmates.
我...我更加聪明 更加傲慢
I was, uh, well, I was more intelligent. I-I was brash.
所以他们无情地折磨我
So they tormented me mercilessly.
是的 我记得你说过你曾经被欺负过
Yes, I remember you saying once that you had been bullied,
但我不确信你说的是真的
but I wasn't sure if you were telling the truth.
确实发生过 但我挺过来了
It happened. I overcame it.
那时候跟现在不一样
It was a different time back then.
那时候没有骚扰短♥信♥
There was no such thing as harassment via text
或者残忍♥的手♥机♥录像流传
or circulation of cruel cell phone videos.
欺负我的人只有一种手段 暴♥力♥
No, my bullies had one tool at their disposal: violence.
所以他们打我
So I was beaten.
非常野蛮并且非常频繁
Fairly savagely and with great frequency.
你就是那时候开始给艾比盖写信的
That's when you started writing Abigail.
她被虐待了 你也是
She was being abused and so were you.
我之前说的都是真心的
Uh, I meant what I said before.
我对她的兴趣仅限于学术范围
My-my interest in her was academic.
她是我的一个研究对象 仅此而已
She was to be a subject of study, nothing more.
我承认 随着我们不断交流
I confess, as our correspondence continued,
我越来越期待她的来信
I grew more anticipatory of her letters.
那能让我分心不去想生活中的烦忧
They were a welcome distraction from my life.
是学校生活外的一片绿洲
They were an oasis from school.
听起来很像是你对她有感觉
Well, it certainly sounds like you had feelings for her.
可能是吧 但是...
Perhaps but...
没有爱情那么世俗
nothing so mundane as love.
我那时很茫然 没有目标
I was adrift back then. I had-had no purpose.
我那些所谓的同学让我以为可能一直...
My so-called peers made me feel that that might always be...
都是那样
the case.
艾比盖 她给了我一件礼物
Abigail, she gave me a gift.
让我有机会探索一名杀人者的内心
A view inside a mind capable of murder.
所以说她是你的第一个
So she was your first.
杀人凶手 是的
Killer, yeah.
虽然不是有意的 但是她...
Without intending to, she...
她帮我认清了我自己
she helped me understand who I was and...
以及我生活的追求
and what I might do with my life.
你从没告诉她你认为人是她杀的 对吗
You never told her you thought she was guilty, did you?
我不想让她停止写信
I didn't want her to stop writing.
我不觉得
I didn't think
她会对任何人造成威胁
she'd be a threat to anyone else.
告发她没有意义
There was no point.
我明白
I get that.
但如果是她杀死了泰提斯·德兰西
But if she killed Titus Delancey,
-那她一定要... -我一定会把她
- then she's got... - Then she'll be handed over
交给警方 让她受到惩罚
to the police and she'll be punished.
但目前 我想帮她
But for now, I'd like to try to help her.
格兰姆
Graham.
你好
Hi.
我是乔恩 这是夏洛克
I'm Joan. This is Sherlock.
我们之前见过
We met the other day.
就是你们把安妮带走的
Yeah, you're the people that took Anne away.
我当然记得你们
Of course I remember you.
你和扎克还好吗
How are you and, uh, Zack holding up?
过去两天 我父亲被谋杀了
The past two days, our dad was murdered,
我们的保姆被指控杀了我父亲
our nanny was accused of the crime
而我们的继母承认想要杀了他
and our stepmom confessed to thinking about killing him.
我们简直太好了
We're great.
我知道这很沉重
I know it's a lot.
扎克很难过
Zack's pretty mixed up.
尤其是因为佩利的事
Especially about Peri.
他比我更喜欢她
He liked her a lot more than I did.
但现在我们的姨妈苏姗来了
But our Aunt Susan's here now.
她很好 她在照顾我们
She's-she's great. She's taking care of us.
你知道你的父亲立嘱
Were you aware that your father's will
留给你和你弟弟一大笔钱吗
leaves you and your brother a substantial amount of money?
知道吧 但我没怎么想过
Yeah, I guess. Never really thought about it.
-为什么问这个 -很多谋杀
- Why? - Financial gain has motivated
都是为了金钱利益
many a murderous endeavor.
等等 你是说我杀了我的父亲吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表