Sherlock Holmes.
加莱斯·雷斯垂德想找你
I have Gareth Lestrade calling.
请讲
Yes?
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我找到约翰·鲍登了
I found John Bowden.
他的祖母有一所公♥寓♥
Well, his grandmother has an apartment
还注册在她的名下
that's still registered in her name,
可是她三年前就已经死了
even though she died three years ago.
所以我让格雷森警监
So I had, uh, Captain Gregson
派那小伙子去看了看
send that little fella down to have a look.
约翰·鲍登正好藏在那里
John Bowden was hiding in there.
他们现在正往局里去呢
They're on their way to the station now.
到那里见
I'll see you there.
去趟警局 帮我编个借口
Go to the police station. Make an excuse for me.
我去查查雷斯垂德
I shall keep after Lestrade.
别
Don't.
我是来见他的
I'm supposed to meet him.
他需要在面对嫌犯前清静一段时间
He takes quiet time before he sits with a suspect.
我看到你做的事了 知道吗
I see what you're doing, you know.
你在说什么
I beg your pardon?
你这种大摇大摆的样子
All this... sashaying about,
想要给他留下印象
trying to impress him.
那不会起作用的 这是我的工作
It won't work. This is my job.
福尔摩斯呢
Where's Holmes?
他说不用等他了
He said to start without him.
你昨晚把这个落在我们那里了
Oh, you left this at our place last night.
我没用放置炸♥弹♥
I didn't set off a bomb.
我离开餐厅真的是因为觉得
I left work because I really did feel like
自己身体不适
I was coming down with something.
我回家的中途去健身房♥按♥摩♥了一下
I stopped off at my gym on the way home to get a massage,
当做完的时候
and when it was over,
那炸♥弹♥的消息就上新闻了
the bombing stuff was on the news.
是啊 真是典型的胡扯
Yeah, well, that's a lot of old bollocks, isn't it?
如果说你什么都没做 那躲起来干什么
I mean, if you didn't do anything, why were you hiding?
当奥里利乌斯宣布负责的时候我吓坏了
I freaked out when I saw that Aurelius took credit.
你看 我经常上一个网站 好吗
Look, I go to this web forum, okay?
是一群发起抗♥议♥的人
It's people who started with occupy,
但是每个人都有点
but everyone's a little more...
对改革有点激进
aggressive about change.
激进分子
Radical.
我曾说过关于政♥府♥官员和银行人士
I used to talk about the government people and bankers
来餐厅的一些事情
that come into the restaurant.
你知道 就是些愤青的东西
You know, just angry stuff.
有这么个人 他在网站上叫自己卡西乌斯
So this guy-- he calls himself Cassius on the site--
他总来问我那些午餐定的是什么时间
he was always asking me to tell him whenever those lunches got booked.
卡西乌斯曾是
Cassius was one of
马尔库斯·奥里利乌斯手下的一名将军
Marcus Aurelius's generals.
我那时候没想那么多
I didn't think about that at the time.
我以为他只是想策划个抗♥议♥游♥行♥什么的
I just figured he wanted to stage a protest or something.
所以我就告诉他了
So I told him.
然后炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Then the bomb goes off,
奥里利乌斯宣布负责 我发现了联♥系♥
Aurelius takes credit, I make the connection,
我藏起来是因为 我不知道
and I hid, because... I don't know,
是我告诉他他们要来的
I told him they were coming.
我不知道会不会把我当从犯还是什么
I don't know if that makes me an accessory or something...
-约翰 说这些就够了 -你是谁
- That's enough, John. - Well, who are you?
你父亲雇的我
Your father retained me.
你们可以去搜我的电脑 随便什么
Look, you guys can search my computers, whatever.
我不知道怎么制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
I don't know how to make a bomb...
够了
Enough.
别再回答了
No more questions.
你看这孩子像杀手吗
This kid read "Killer" To you?
你好
Hello.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我觉得你渐渐让自己堕落成了傻瓜
I think you've allowed yourself to become a bit of a fool.
但尽管如此
But in spite of that...
我还是无法相信你会更进一步
I can't believe you're so far gone
让自己卷入谋杀案里
you'd allow yourself to be involved in a murder.
是啊 所以呢...
Right, so, what?
所以你就撬开了我的保险箱 是吧
You... you break in my safe, do you?
我有你破坏格里芬酒店
I have video of you dismantling the security camera
安保摄像头的录像
at the Griffin Hotel.
我还有邮件
I've got e-mails
能证明你知道
which confirm you knew
劳伦斯·伊凡要在维布鲁克-巴斯尔谋划政♥变♥
about Lawrence Iver's plans to stage a coup at Whitbrook-Balsille.
我明白了
Oh, so, I see.
所以我的手♥机♥
So I didn't actually
不是不小心掉在你家的吧
leave my phone at your house, did I?
是你偷来的
No, no, you nicked it.
华生偷的
Watson did.
顺便说一句 我觉得她不会去为你工作
I don't think she's coming to work for you, by the way.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
现在 在你的酒店房♥间里
Now, in your hotel suite,
我发现了你秘密监视伊凡的证据
I find evidence of a clandestine surveillance program on Iver.
有关他出入的详细记录
Detailed notes about his comings and goings.
如果我把这些都交给警♥察♥
Now, if I presented all this to the police,
我想他们肯定会把你当成
I rather think they'd be inclined to view you
谋杀的嫌疑犯
as a potential conspiracist in a murder.
你是吗
Are you?
不是
No.
得了吧 夏洛克
Oh, come on, Sherlock,
看在老天的份儿上 你了解我的
for God's sakes, I mean, come on, you know me.
我认识的雷斯垂德不会
The Lestrade I know would not
为走八个街区就叫直升机
summon a helicopter to travel eight blocks.
这个...我可能是想炫耀一下
Well, you know, I... I might have been showing off a bit.
但这也不意味着我会去炸餐馆 是不是
Doesn't mean I go round blowing up lunches, does it?
巴斯尔...
Now, Balsille...
他很多疑 所有的首席执行官都是
he's paranoid. I mean, all CEO's are.
但他的确应该担心伊凡
But he was right to be worried about Iver, though.
他让我找点跟伊凡有关的事
And he asked me to find out a little something about Iver
方便他解雇他
that might help get him fired.
就这样
And that's it.
但你为什么要在爆♥炸♥前夜
So why did you rent a hotel room at the Griffin
在格里芬酒店开一间房♥呢
the night before the explosion?
我想如果你足够富有
Well, I suppose you get rich enough...
你的欲望...
your appetites...
就会随着你的持股数而增加
grow right alongside the size of your portfolio.
我听说...
Well, the way I heard it...
巴斯尔也是这样
it started the same way for Balsille.
同事的妻子...
Wives of colleagues...
不 我们说过这个了 如果他有外遇的话
No, we've been over this. If he was having affairs,
你不需要撒谎的
you wouldn't have bothered to lie.
我还没怎么说呢
I haven't even started yet.
不管怎样 从那里
Well, anyway, it went from...
发展到了应♥召♥女
there to call girls.
最终 这远在我开始
Eventually-- and this is way before
为他工作之前
I actually started working with him--
他也厌倦了她们
he got bored of them, too.
他觉得他理所应当
Yeah, he felt that he deserved
得到没人能得到的
something that nobody else could get.
现在 我的老板...
Now, the thing is, about my boss, you see...
他经常寻找跟他上♥床♥的人
he's constantly on the lookout for someone to sleep with him.
不管她们是谁
Doesn't matter who they are.
已婚妇女...
You know, married women...
甚至老女人
even the odd bloke.
他每发现一个
But when he spots one,
就做点小分♥析♥
he does a little bit of analysis. You know...
她们喜欢什么 她们需要什么
what do they want, what do they need?
然后他弄好一个提议
And then he puts together an offer.
钱啊 权限啊
Money. Access.
好处啊
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表