It looks like a lot of your students do.
我竭尽所能去帮助他们
I try to help them when I can.
有时只是给予他们信任
Sometimes it's just believing in them.
有时是帮助他们活下去
Sometimes it's helping them stay alive.
你有没有见过她或和她联♥系♥过
Is there any chance that you've seen her or been in touch with her?
她在这儿
She's here?
我会避免"警♥察♥"或"作证"之类的用词
I'd avoid using the words "Police" or "Testify."
至少一开始不这么说
At least at first.
妮可 我是乔恩·华生
Nicole? I'm Joan Watson.
我是马库斯·贝尔的朋友
I'm friends with Marcus Bell.
我想和你谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
你保证过的
You promised.
我保证不告诉任何人你在这儿
I promised not to tell anyone you were staying here,
我也没说
and I didn't.
华生小姐是自己找到你的
Miss Watson found you all by herself.
我告诉过地方检查官我不想再说了
I told the DA's Office I don't want to talk anymore.
不是他们派我来的 马库斯让我来的
They're not the ones who sent me. Marcus did.
他只是想确保你没事
He just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我有事
I'm not.
外面有人想杀我
There are people out there that want to kill me.
如果你被威胁了 当局会采取措施
If you're being threatened, there are measures...
-措施 -来保护你
- Measures... - that the department can take to protect you.
措施是不够的
Measures aren't good enough.
不再有用了
Not anymore.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
华生
妮可已找到 在去见贝尔的路上 稍后解释
格雷森
警监
Captain.
你确定你邮件给我的
Are you sure you e-mailed me
旅行社的地址是对的吗
the right address of that travel agency?
很确定
Quite sure.
这地方是空的
This place is empty.
不仅仅是空置的 是被清空了
Not just unoccupied. I mean, cleared out.
意料之中
I can't say I'm surprised.
我在继续查找关于兹琳女士的信息
I've continued my own search for information on Ms. Zirin.
在过去的几年里
Over the last several years,
她在隐藏行踪上做得很出色
she's done an impressive job of not existing.
抱歉添麻烦了
My apologies for the inconvenience.
至少我们已经确认了
At least we've confirmed
他们遇上了些麻烦事
that they were up to something untoward.
我会找出建筑的所有者是谁
I'll find out who owns the building,
在租约上找到名字
get the name on the lease.
如果我找到任何线索 再打给你
If I find out anything interesting, i'll give you a call.
谢谢
Thank you.
兹琳女士
Ms. Zirin.
来我家了
At my home.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
取决于你的意图
Depends on your intentions.
很显然 你发现了我不是一名旅游中介
Well, obviously, you realized I'm not a travel agent.
我为摩萨德工作[以色列情报部门]
I'm Mossad.
以色列情报部门对
And what is the Israeli intelligence community's
巴瑞·格兰杰有什么兴趣
interest in Barry Granger?
事实上没有
None, actually.
让我进来 我会告诉你我觉得是谁杀了他
But let me in and I'll tell you who I think killed him.
我说巴瑞和我在大学认识的是真的
The part about me and Barry meeting in college was true.
哥伦比亚大学
Columbia.
巴瑞是预科医学生 我学的计算机科学
Barry was pre-med, I was computer science.
-你的国籍 -双重
- Your citizenship? - Dual.
我是在这里长大的 我父母是以色列人
I was raised here mostly, but my parents are Israeli.
所以你为什么来
So why are you here?
我来这儿是因为我关心巴瑞
I'm here because I care about Barry.
他是我朋友
He is my friend.
而且你让我没有多少选择
And because you left me very little choice.
为什么
Oh?
我知道你还在打听
I know you're still prying.
我直接告诉你
Better that I just tell you
让你在正确的方向上找杀害巴瑞的凶手更好
and get you to look for Barry's killer in the right place.
既然你这么愿意分享
Well, since you're obviously in the mood for sharing,
也许你能告诉我你和你同事们
perhaps you'd like to tell me what you and your colleagues
在旅行社干些什么
were up to at the travel agency.
不是让美国政♥府♥不爽的事情
Nothing the American government would frown on.
也不是他们有所察觉的事
Nothing they're aware of, either.
所以巴瑞若不是想表达对你的爱慕 那是什么
So if it wasn't your affection Barry was after, what was it?
有人给医学周刊发邮件控诉他欺诈
Someone sent an e-mail to a medical journal accusing him of fraud.
-亚当·皮尔 -那是化名
- Adam Peer. - That was a pseudonym.
巴瑞想让我找出来到底是谁发的
Barry wanted me to find out who really sent it.
他知道我的真实身份
He knew what I really did.
当我最初被招募的时候我们在拍拖
We were in a relationship when I was first recruited.
但我拒绝了他
But I told him no.
那样做我要触犯多条法律
He was asking me to break multiple laws.
格兰杰博士在生前最后几天在找亚当·皮尔
So Dr. Granger spent his final days looking for Adam Peer,
你觉得亚当·皮尔因此而杀了他
and you think Adam Peer killed him for his troubles.
不管皮尔是谁
Well, whoever Peer is,
他觉得自己的秘密足以让他杀人
he may value his secrecy enough to kill for it.
当我听说了巴瑞的遭遇
When I heard what happened to Barry,
我觉得当时不该拒绝他
I felt terrible about turning him away.
所以我最终还是犯了法
So I broke some laws after all.
我无法确认皮尔的身份 但我黑了几家
I couldn't identify Peer, but I did hack the servers
他投稿的杂♥志♥的服务器
at some of the journals he'd written to.
这些是我能找到的所有邮件
Those are all the e-mails I could find.
你把它们给我是因为
You're giving them to me because...?
拜你所赐 我的单位被调去别处了
Well, thanks to you, my unit's being reassigned.
现在你来接手吧
So you can take it from here.
你看起来知道自己在做什么
You seem to know what you're doing.
也许你能找到杀巴瑞的人
Maybe you can find the person who killed Barry...
让他们付出代价
and see that they pay.
她知道孩子父亲是谁吗
She know who the dad is?
她男友
Her boyfriend.
他打两份工
He's working two jobs,
他想照顾她们
he wants to support them...
会很难
Well, it's gonna be tough.
你说的对 她是个好孩子
You were right. She's a good kid.
但当她答应作证时
But when she promised to testify,
她并不知道要面临什么局面
she didn't know what she was getting herself into.
现在她怀孕了
Now that she's pregnant...
她要考虑将来而且不只是为她自己
I mean, she wants to have a future and not just for herself.
你说她和以前的老师住在一起
You said she was crashing with some old teacher?
是的 他的名字是曼尼·罗斯
Yes. His name is Manny Rose.
曼尼·罗斯
Manny Rose?
怎么 你认识他
What, you know him?
我个人不认识他
Personally, no.
但我知道他的传奇
But I know the legend.
当我还是 大概十岁十一岁时
When I was... I don't know, ten or eleven,
他是洛克高中的历史老师
he was a history teacher over at Rooker High.
一天一帮混混出现
Couple bangers showed up one day,
试图把他的一个学生拽出教室
tried to drag one of his kids out of his class.
他们不知道罗斯先生同时是JV棒球队的教练
They didn't know Mr. Rose also helped coach the JV baseball team.
直接拿球棒把他们赶了出来
Chased 'em off with a bat.
他看起来是个好人
He seemed like a good man.
我不知道妮可认识他
Yeah, I didn't realize Nicole knew him.
我猜她有很多事我不知道
Guess there's a lot I didn't know about her.
你还在看这些东西
Oh, you're still going over those?
当一位以色列特工
When an Israeli intelligence operative
交给你一些非法获得的电邮内容
hands you a collection of illegally obtained e-mails,
你不能只是浏览它们 华生
you don't just skim them, Watson.
我不明白你怎么就相信她的话了
I don't understand why you're just taking her word for it.
我不信任何空口白话
I take no one at their word.
但是亚当·皮尔费了那么大的劲
But Adam Peer's gone to quite extraordinary lengths
隐藏自己的真实身份
to conceal his true identity.
一桩谋杀似乎也不为过
A little murder hardly seems out of bounds.
一位叫马尔格鲁的警官打电♥话♥找你
An Officer Mulgrew called for you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表