在过去的一个月里这家酒店的
The entire floor of this hotel
一整层都被预定在
has been booked solid for the past month
弗兰克·博福特的名下
under the name Frank Beaufort.
要我说的话 这是个很少见的化名
It's a rather sloppy alias, if you ask me.
弗朗西斯·博福特爵士是十九世纪的一位
Sir Francis Beaufort was a 19th-century
爱尔兰海军长官 他设计了我们
Irish naval officer who devised the system
用来在海上测风速的系统
by which we measure wind speeds at sea.
-包括"盖尔力量[烈风]"吗 -嗯
- Including "Gale force"? - Hmm.
除非我判断失误
Unless I'm off my mark,
不然就是盖尔先生自己预订了这一层
Mr. Gale has reserved the floor to himself
来躲避公众
to avoid prying eyes.
那你为什么认为他会乖乖
And what makes you think he's just gonna
开门见我们呢
open his door for us?
这张门卡可以进入那层的
One keycard to access every room
每一个房♥间 感谢我在这儿的耳目
on the aforementioned floor, courtesy of my contact here.
-我需要知道那个吗 -他是酒店的厨师
- Do I even want to know? - He's a chef in the hotel restaurant.
他的手艺很有异国风情
He has rather exotic tastes.
他的菜单包括半磅的瑞典麋鹿芝士
The package contains half a pound of Swedish moose cheese,
世界上最稀有和昂贵的芝士之一
one of the rarest and most expensive cheeses in the world,
只在西博滕镇的一家农场里
produced only three times a year by a single farm
一年生产三次
in the county of Vasterbotten.
我曾帮过老板 所以他们给我新鲜的芝士
I did the owners a favor once, and they keep me in fresh supply.
这是那些"想问好多问题"的时刻之一
This is one of those "so many questions" moments.
-为什么一年只有三次 -我不确定
- Why only three times a year? - Well, I'm not sure.
从来没给麋鹿挤过奶
Having never milked a moose,
我猜只有在它心情好时才行
I imagine one must catch it in the right mood.
我不知道你们是怎么上来的
I don't know how you got up here,
但这里是私人楼层
but this is a private floor.
对 事实上有点过于私人了
Yeah, it's a bit too private, actually.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 这位是乔恩·华生
Sherlock Holmes. Joan Watson.
我们是咨♥询♥侦探 酒店保安让我们
We're consulting detectives. Hotel security asked us
上来到处看一看
to come upstairs, have a look around.
酒店保安没有派你们来
Hotel security did not send you.
谢谢你确认你们不是酒店保安
Thank you for confirming that you are not them.
你们受雇于伊恩·盖尔
You're in the private employ of
或者他的公♥司♥ 对吧
Ian Gale or his company, are you not?
你们可能还不知道 所以我觉得还是
Well, you might not know this, so I consider it only fair
让你们知道你们是在保护谋杀嫌疑人公平些
to inform you that you're protecting a suspected murderer.
如果在警♥察♥来的时候你们还在保护他
If you continue to protect him by the time the police arrive,
你们就很有可能被起诉妨碍司法
you will in all likelihood be charged with obstruction.
-你说你叫福尔摩斯 -是的
- You say your name was Holmes? - I did.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
华生小姐 请进
Miss Watson, come in.
这位是我妻子 娜塔莉
This is my wife, Natalie.
我的律师跟我说了你们的...
My attorneys made me aware of your...
调查
inquiries.
你们全弄错了
You've got it all wrong.
我藏起来不是因为犯了罪
I'm not hiding because I committed some crime.
我藏起来是因为
I'm hiding because I'm...
我身体不好
under the weather.
所以公♥司♥才派人假扮你出现在马来西亚
This is why your company sent a decoy to Malaysia--
你身体不好的消息传出去会造成股东惊慌
word of your condition would cause shareholder panic.
股票会大跌
Stocks would plummet.
董事会需要时间转移权利
The board needed time to prepare a transition.
你跟海莉·泰勒是什么关系
And your relationship to Haley Tyler?
也不是你们想的那样
Also not what you think.
她不是我的情人
She wasn't my mistress.
她是我女儿
She was my daughter.
你是说你需要心脏移植
Are you saying you're in need of a heart transplant?
这写着他一个月前已经做过心脏移植
It saying he already had one about a month ago.
但他的身体排斥新心脏 根据记录显示
but his body is rejecting the new heart. According to this,
头几周状况良好
everything was going fine for the first couple of weeks,
但接着抗排斥药物就不起作用了
and then the antirejection drugs stopped working.
他现在使用的是皮质类固醇和环孢霉素
He's on corticosteroids, cyclosporine--
但他身体产生了太多抗体
but... his body is producing too many antibodies.
药物起的作用也有限
There's only so much the drugs can do.
用外行的说法就是 我...
In layman's terms, I'm, uh...
我身体的斗志太过高昂
I'm too much of a fighter for my own good.
我们已经登记了所有的器官受赠名单
He is on every donor list.
但下一个心脏能否来得及
But there is no guarantee that another heart
都难保证
will become available in time.
你居然是熊猫血 太少见了
You also have Kell-null blood; that is very rare.
你需要一个指定供体为你输血
You would have needed a directed donor for blood transfusions.
所以你女儿从德克萨斯过来了
That's why your daughter came in from Texas,
对吗 因为她和你血型一致
right, she had the same blood type?
我昨晚读了你的自传
I read your autobiography last night.
你并没有提及你有女儿这件事
In it, you failed to mention that you have a daughter.
我可以推断她是你的一次不检点行为
May I assume it was because she is the result of...
而产生的后果吗
an indiscretion?
是我遇见娜塔莉几年前的
One-night stand...
一次一♥夜♥情♥
years before I met Natalie.
我那时候比较狂妄自大
I was a bit full of myself back then.
那是80年代中期
It was the mid-'80s.
电脑的出现改变了世界
Computers were... changing the world,
我出现在各种杂♥志♥
and my face was on the cover of every mag...
-杂♥志♥封面上 -你担心
- every magazine. - You were worried
一个私生子会影响你的"遗产"
that an illegitimate child might affect your... "Legacy."
我付了2百万美元 让她妈妈消失
I paid her mother $2 million to disappear.
那么 快速倒带到几个月前
So, fast-forward to several months ago.
你发现自己需要一个献血者
You find out that you need a blood donor,
然后你意识到你从未联♥系♥过的女儿
and you realize that your estranged daughter
可能和你的血型相配 所以
may well be a likely match, so...
和好就变成了有利选择
it suddenly becomes expedient to reconcile.
海莉是自愿献血的
Haley volunteered to donate the blood.
这是她来纽约的原因
That's the reason she came to New York.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
如果你们这么努力隐瞒他的身体状况
How did she find out he's in need
她是怎么发现他需要献血的
if you're working so hard to keep this a secret?
又是何时她甚至发现
At what point did she even find out
伊恩·盖尔是她的父亲了
that Ian Gale is her father?
当伊恩发现他需要器♥官♥移♥植♥的时候
When Ian found out that he needed a transplant,
他想要为过去做些补偿
he wanted to make up for the past.
所以他想让海莉回到他的生活中
So he wanted to bring Haley back into his life
履行他做父亲的义务
to have a relationship with her,
-以防 -以防这最后的机会都没了
- in case... - In case it was my last chance.
当我们听到昨天发生的事时
When we heard what had happened yesterday,
我们觉得应该说点什么
we knew we should... we should have said something.
承认你与海莉的关系
Admitting your connection to Haley
就意味着暴露你现在的状况
would mean revealing your condition.
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed.
但现在
But now...
我不在乎公♥司♥会不会受影响
I don't care how it affects the company.
我会全力帮助你
I'll give you any help you want.
请抓到杀害我女儿的凶手
Just find the person that killed my daughter.
多亏你们两个 盖尔集团答应全力配合
Well, thanks to you two, the Gales are cooperating fully.
他们调出了在过去几天
They got any and all of their people
所有进入过海莉·泰勒公♥寓♥的人的名单
that were in Haley Tyler's apartment the last few days
进行指纹排除
to provide elimination prints.
有没比对上的指纹吗
Any of the prints remain unspoken for?
到目前为止 只有一对
So far, just one set,
但也不在我们的系统中
and it isn't in our system, either.
我们让联调局检查一下他们的数据库
We got the Feds checking their database,
但可能要花点时间才能有结果
but it might take a while to get some answers.
凶手应该是海莉
Well, the killer's probably gonna turn out to be
认识的人 对吧
someone that Haley knew, right?
我是说 现场没有闯入的痕迹
I mean, there were no signs of a break-in.
有消息随时通知你们
I'll let you know if anything turns up.
太平间霍斯医生的短♥信♥
Dr. Hawes from the morgue.
我让他尸检完就通知我们一声
I asked him to notify us when he finished examining Haley Tyler.
他说没什么反常的地方
He says there doesn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表