Well, I dug into it on my own.
你是对的
You were right.
关键就是眼神接触
I mean, all it is is eye contact
和控制对方注意力
and controlling the point of focus.
我们那里停电了
Our power's out,
所以除了读书我还能干什么
so what else am I gonna do but read?
如果我们能刮下来足够的皮肤细胞
Well, if we can scrape together enough skin cells
得到活性的表皮DNA样本
to get a viable epithelial DNA sample,
然后瞎编一个我们
and we get creative about how we came into
得到手表的方式 这样
possession of the watch, then...
我们就可以证明他杀害了瓦内萨·赫斯基
we can prove he killed Vanessa Hiskie.
好吧 不过即使我们把克雷菲特抓回来
Okay, but even if we do get Kleinfelter back,
他难道不会把名字公诸于众吗
isn't he just gonna release those names?
毫无疑问会的
Oh, undoubtedly.
不过 我们只需要确保在他公布之前
But, uh... we just have to try and make sure
那14个人已经安全了
that all 14 of those people are safe before he does.
但我们还不知道他们是谁
Yeah, but we don't know who they are.
现在还不知道
Not yet.
不过飞到卡拉卡斯要九个小时
But it's a nine-hour flight to Caracas.
我需要一个双陆棋的棋盘
I need a backgammon board.
是时候向我们的客户汇报一下进展了
Time to give our client a status update.
晚上好 伊略特·哈尼卡特
Good evening, Elliot Honeycutt.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我们边聊边提升一下你双陆棋的技艺
We can sharpen your backgammon skills while we talk.
恐怕事情进展得相当不顺
Things are going rather poorly, I'm afraid.
艾扎·克雷菲特 这会儿
Ezra Kleinfelter, as we speak,
正在去委内瑞拉的路上
is on his way to Venezuela.
看来他会逃脱制裁
It seems he will escape justice...
以及你为他量身订做的命运
and whatever fate you had in mind for him.
我们可以指控他谋杀瓦内萨·赫斯基
We can tie him to the murder of Vanessa Hiskie,
可这样一来
but if we do,
他将会泄漏一些被窃文件的信息
he will release the contents of several stolen files.
里面包括
They contain the names
14名秘密特工的姓名
of 14 clandestine operatives.
但这个早在你意料之中 对吧
That's not really surprising to you, though, is it?
你告诉你老板
Did you tell your employers
他手上有十几个重要情报人员的名字吗
that he has the names of more than a dozen key assets?
没有
No.
董事会决定采取遏制策略
The board decided to pursue a strategy of containment.
可是没有见效 对吧
Didn't work, though, did it?
但现在你有别的选择
But now you have a choice.
把名单告诉政♥府♥
Release those names to the government,
政♥府♥就能赶在克雷菲特
and they can get those people to safety
公布他们的身份之前将其转移到安全之处
before Kleinfelter posts their identities.
这对公♥司♥来说是自寻死路
That's suicide for the company.
董事会不可能会同意的
The board will never agree.
我不是在说董事会
I'm not talking about the board.
你能读取那些被窃文件吗
Can you access the stolen files?
我能读取公♥司♥里的所有信息
I can access anything at this company.
你以前也是个特工
You're a former operative yourself.
你是什么感觉
Does it sit well with you?
对于董事会随意玩弄
Your board playing fast and loose
政♥府♥部门人员的性命一事
with the lives of people in service?
我不愿
I have no intention
让艾扎·克雷菲特杀了人还逍遥法外
of letting Ezra Kleinfelter get away with murder.
你对我做过调查
You've done your research on me.
应该知道我要抓的人都跑不掉
You know I get my man.
即使以牺牲那些特工的生命为代价吗
Even if it means letting those operatives die?
我相信结果不会如此
I don't believe it will mean that.
因为我一离开这
'Cause when I leave here,
你就会将名单交给政♥府♥
you're going to release those names to the government,
不管那对公♥司♥意味着什么
regardless of what it means to this company.
为什么我要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为你知道效力于国家的意义所在
Because you know what it means to serve.
你不会让他们得到那样的下场
You won't leave those men and women to their fates.
你是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
反正我已经告诉你我会怎么做了
Well, I've told you what needs to happen.
那些人的性命不在我关心的范围内
Those souls won't be on my conscience.
轮到你负责了 哈尼卡特先生
Your turn, Mr. Honeycutt.
重大新闻
联调局逮捕艾扎·克雷菲特
这是今早
This was the scene
联邦探员在迈阿密国际机场
at Miami International Airport, as federal agents
逮捕艾扎·克雷菲特的现场画面
took Ezra Kleinfelter into custody early this morning.
联调局有关人员称克雷菲特承认
Federal sources say that Kleinfelter confessed
谋杀瓦内萨·赫斯基
to the murder of Vanessa Hiskie
条件是政♥府♥保证他不会因
in exchange for a guarantee that he won't
从事间谍活动被判处死刑
face capital punishment for espionage.
又插上电了
The power's on.
这么说你确认
So you got confirmation
所有特工都平安无事啦
that the agents are all okay?
显然 在哈尼卡特交出名单后
After Honeycutt turned over the names,
他们即刻就被移至安全屋了
they were in safe houses within the hour, apparently.
克雷菲特的认罪
Kleinfelter's confession
使得"人人"对他丧失了热忱
has dampened Everyone's enthusiasm for him.
他们已经转向其他目标了
They've moved on to other pursuits.
我大概还给他们发了一张
I might have sent them a photograph
我把鞋顶在头上的照片
of myself with a shoe on my head
来加速调解的进程
to hasten the reconciliation.
我的手♥机♥也恢复了
My phone's back on.
我们可以安心地继续生活了
We are free to resume our lives.
你最好查查所有语♥音♥信息
You might want to check all your voice mails.
还有座机的留言
The landline as well.
也许有潜在的顾客打来过
Potential clients may have reached out.
我今天不做侦探的活儿了
No more detective work for me today.
我得搞清楚
I need to figure out
"人人"黑了我帐号♥之后
how many people Everyone managed to offend
惹毛了多少人
when they hacked into my accounts.
你有考虑过顺其自然吗
Have you considered letting the matter lie?
说不定这是个减少不必要
Might be a chance to pare back on
又纠结的社交关系的好机会
unnecessary social entanglements.
我今晚要出去
And I'm going out tonight.
我需要一点时间接触真实的世界
I need a little "real world" time.
有很长一段时间
"For a long while now,
纽盖特监狱
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
斯坦福树街42号♥
纽约布鲁克林 11209
我都怀疑跟另一个人的联♥系♥
"I've suspected that connection with another person,
真正的纽带
"Real connection,
根本是不可能的
"Simply isn't possible.
我很好奇你是否同意
"I'm curious if you disagree,
但我猜你和我一样质疑
"Although I suspect you feel as I do in this,
正如你时常质疑其他事情
as you do in so many other things..."
我猜今晚的约会进行得不错
I'm assuming the evening went well,
否则你不会以一个晚安之吻作为结束
or you wouldn't have ended it with a good-night kiss.
的确不坏
It wasn't bad.
虽然我不知道我俩是否有火花
I mean, I don't know if there were any sparks.
反正挺有趣的
It was fun.
你就这么放弃了 我觉得很可惜
I think it's sad that you've given up.
如果你愿意的话 你可以分享很多事
I think you have a lot to share, if you cared to.
不应该只有我一个人了解你
I shouldn't be the only one who knows you.
那么告诉我
"So tell me:
可能去真正了解另一个人吗
"Is it possible to truly know another person?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯个案记录
真的值得去尝试吗
"Is it even a worthwhile pursuit?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
我只相信你的想法
"Yours is the only opinion I'll trust,
只有你的想法
"The only point of view
能吸引我的兴趣
"That holds even the faintest interest.
如往常一样 我找到了新的消遣
"I find my diversions, as I always do,
但在这个灰暗之地 时光冗长
"But the days are long in this gray place.
真心期盼你能早日回信
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表