是个戴面具的人
Just some guy in a mask.
有趣的是 他和你身高胖瘦一样
Funny thing is, he's about your height and weight.
我很好奇 夏普先生
I'm curious, Mr. Sharp.
这录像是你的备用方案吗
Was the footage a fail-safe?
当且仅当 你的能力不足以
A grenade to be unpinned at trial, if and only if,
洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名时
your talents as an attorney were insufficient
如同手榴弹般助你攻下最后一垒
to clear Iris's good name?
或者你一定会将其公之于众
Or was their appearance as inevitable
因为你对公众的瞩目如此渴望
as your yen for the spotlight is pathetic?
我们已经解除了对兰泽女士的指控
We've dropped all charges against Ms. Lanzer,
你因谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕了
and we're placing you under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange.
不要担心外面的记者 你看起来好极了
Don't worry about the reporters outside. You look great.
对我的指控已解除 我如释重负
As, uh, relieved as I am that the charges were dropped,
我很为妮尔·索朗热心痛
my heart breaks for Nell Solange.
她对我来说很特别
She was very special to me...
我会真心想念她
and I will truly miss her.
她不仅是一位优秀的舞者
Aside from being an excellent dancer,
-还是一个... -这些是什么
- as a person, she was... - What are those?
毛毯 准确来说 是多余的
Blankets. Extra blankets, to be precise.
我在衣橱里看到 意识到我不需要它们
I saw them in a closet and I realized I haven't needed them of late.
那些热血美人的陪伴已经足够
Not with all the hot-blooded company I've been enjoying.
所以 或许该把它们拿去公园
So, I thought we might take them to the park and
看有没有人需要
see if anyone was in need.
我知道今晚天气会很冷
I understand it's going to be quite cold tonight.
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表