就是这个贱♥人♥开枪打的我
That's the bitch shot me.
就在她开枪打死屋里那个人之后
Right after she shot that other dude in the house.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
她离我就半米远
She was standing two feet from me.
好吧 就是她
All right? That's her.
错不了
No doubt.
本尼·查尔斯坚持说
Benny Charles insists
是唐雅·巴雷特向他开枪的
he was shot by Tanya Barrett.
而她 很显然 有不在场证明
She, of course, has an alibi.
那时候她正在和韦恩·金城吃饭
She was dining with Wayne Kaneshiro at the time
不可能去杀查尔斯 索托或者纳尔
and could not have shot Charles, Soto or Nauer.
但是...
And yet...
对纳尔身上发现的毛发的进一步分♥析♥
further analysis of the hairs found on Nauer's body
证实那不是
have confirmed that they don't come from
随便的哪只波士顿梗犬
just any Boston terrier,
而正是巴雷特女士所养的那只
but the one owned by Ms. Barrett.
她也曾经拥有一把
She also once owned the same type of handgun
和作案枪♥支♥一样的手♥枪♥
used to commit the murders.
而杰森·哈里森
Jason Harrison, meanwhile,
他有陷害唐雅的动机和方法
he has means and motive to frame Tanya.
很多邮件也都牵扯到他
Several e-mails seem to implicate him.
但是本尼·查尔斯却坚持说
But Benny Charles insists
是唐雅·巴雷特向他开枪的
he was shot by Tanya Barrett.
而她有不在场证明
Who has an alibi.
你知道我们在这儿原地打转 是吧
You know we're going in circles here, right?
我们是交通环岛里
We're in a roundabout.
只需要找到正确的出口
We just need to find the proper exit.
你不打算采纳我的建议是吧
You're not gonna take my advice, are you?
不打算用钱打发乔伊
You're not gonna pay Joey to go away.
我觉得这两万两千美元还有更好的用处
I think there are better ways to spend $22,000.
比如说你可以买♥♥八千八百杯啤酒
You could buy 8,800 beers, for example.
真诱人
Mm, tempting.
不过算了
But no.
所以你要继续
So we're gonna continue
让他利用你当私人提款机
to let him utilize you as his own personal ATM.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
你说八千八百杯啤酒 是吧
You said 8,800 beers, right?
也就是说一杯啤酒才2.5美元
That's only $2.50 a beer.
那个胖子就付了这么多钱
That's what the fat man paid.
扔下十美元
Put down ten dollars,
拿走了四杯啤酒
left with four beers.
这还真是很便宜啊 不是吗
That's pretty cheap, isn't it?
可能就是廉价啤酒吧
Cheap beer, presumably.
可我们这是在纽约
Yeah, but this is New York,
而且这也不是那种廉价酒吧
and that isn't exactly a dive bar.
酒水这么便宜只可能
The only time you see drinks that cheap
酒吧提供的优♥惠♥时段
是在欢乐时光
is during happy hour.
可显示的时间却是...
But the time is exactly...
时间戳显示是9点46分
Time stamp says 9:46.
对啊
Yeah.
数码时间戳
Digital time stamp.
你忘记进位了
You forgot to carry the one.
说笑罢了
Only joking.
我相信你的数学能力无懈可击
I'm sure your maths is impeccable.
不过你想摆脱两宗谋杀的计划就...
Your plan to get away with two murders, however...
你在说什么疯话呢
Are you out of your minds?
前几天你告诉我们你跟一个朋友
The other day, you told us you had dinner
在市中心共进晚餐
with a friend in Midtown.
你说用餐时间是从8点半
You said you were there between 8:30
到10点半 可并非如此
and 10:30, only you weren't.
其实是从5点半到7点半
You were there between 5:30 and 7:30.
真是太荒谬了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
你们不是从餐厅
You said you got the footage
拿到了监控录像吗
from the security cameras in the restaurant.
那确实证实了你的不在场证明
And it did confirm your alibi.
根据录像上的时间戳
According to the date-time stamp,
你跟你朋友 金城先生
you and your friend, Mr. Kaneshiro,
8点37分到达 10点44分离开
arrive at 8:37 and leave at 10:44.
那我就不懂了 你们干嘛还来烦我
Then I don't understand. Why are you harassing me?
之前我们见莱纳斯·洛时 他说过
When we met with Linus Roe the other day, he explained to us
P对NP的解法除了
that aside from its applications
在理论数学上的应用
in the world of theoretical maths,
还会有更多
the solution to P versus NP
在计算机科学方面
would have very real consequences,
非常实用的应用成果
very practical consequences, for computer science.
比如 你可以易如反掌地
It would be child's play, for example,
黑进一家
to hack the hard drive
市中心餐厅存储和记录
which stores and records security footage
监控录像的硬盘
in a Midtown restaurant
并在日期时间戳上加三个小时
and add three hours to the date-time stamp.
几天前 我们以为
A few days ago, we thought that
你因为想自己破解P对NP问题
you killed Felix Soto and Cyril Nauer
而杀害了菲利克斯·索托和西里尔·纳尔
in the hopes of solving P versus NP yourself someday.
现在我们知道你杀他们是因为你已经破解了
Now we know you killed them because you'd already solved it.
你跟一个电脑程序员合作
You teamed up with a computer programmer,
让他写代码
who could write the code
帮你从不同的金融机构
required to steal several hundred million dollars
偷取上亿美金
from various financial institutions.
问题在于 他需要时间
Problem was, he needed time
为不同金融机构写不同的代码
to write the appropriate code for each one.
而当你得知
Time that you feared
纳尔跟索托距离他们自己的
you might not have when you learned that
解决方案只有一步之遥时
Nauer and Soto were just a hop, skip and a jump
你就担心时间不够了
away from their own solution to P versus NP.
你杀了他们 唯恐他们公布研究成果
You killed them, lest they take their work public
会给数字安保行业带来革命性的改变
and send shockwaves through the digital security industry.
我不知道你是从哪听说的
I don't know where you're getting this.
是韦恩·金城
Wayne Kaneshiro
告诉我们的
is where we're getting this.
就是你那天晚上的晚餐约会对象
Your dinner date from the other night.
他就是跟你合作的
And the computer programmer
那个程序员
you've been working with.
金城先生给你写了代码
Mr. Kaneshiro had written code
让你得以进入你前男友的邮箱
which allowed you to hack your ex's e-mail...
栽赃暗示他有罪的邮件
plant incriminating letters.
他告诉贝尔警探
He'd given Detective Bell a statement saying
你们俩在餐厅的时间是
that the two of you were in the restaurant
8点半到10点半之间
between the hours of 8:30 and 10:30.
当我们证明他是在说谎时
Once we were able to demonstrate that was a lie,
他就全招了
he told us everything.
-不好意思我来晚了 -没关系
- Hey, sorry I'm late. - That's okay.
你电♥话♥里说你有消息告诉我
So, you said on the phone you had news.
我决定要投资了
I've decided to make an investment.
太棒了
This is huge.
说真的 我就跟我的搭档说...
Um, seriously, I told my partner...
我不是要投资酒吧 乔伊
I'm not investing in the bar, Joey.
我是要给你投资
I'm investing in you.
你知道在你父亲动手术以前 他跟我
You know, before your father's surgery, he and I
一起度过了很多时光
spent a lot of time together.
但你可能不知道我们聊了很多你的事
But what you probably don't know is how much we talked about you.
他很骄傲你要成为一个工程师
He was so proud that you were gonna become an engineer,
当你拿到那份奖学金时 他...
and then when you earned that scholarship, he was...
反正 我想提供一份新的奖学金给你
Anyway, listen, I want to offer you a new scholarship.
两万二千美金的支票
A check for $22,000--
足够你念完本科了
enough to finish your undergraduate degree.
这真是个...
Um, that is a...
非常慷慨的提议
a very generous offer.
但我现在不想念书 也许等我...
But school just isn't for me right now. Maybe after...
我只愿意给你提供这样的帮助
That is the only help that I feel comfortable offering.
所以你明明是有钱的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表