当你厌倦了在华沙杀人之后
When you get tired of killing people in Warsaw,
就到杰克逊高地这种地方退休
you retire to a place like Jackson Heights.
我不相信他隐退了
I don't believe he did retire.
至少没有永久退休
At least not permanently.
看他两个掌心的割伤
These cuts on the side of his palms,
它们是匀称的 工整的对称
they are uniform, a perfect matched pair.
摩托车失控并撞上了迎面而来的车时
He was wearing gloves when he lost control of his motorcycle
他是戴着手套的
and slammed into oncoming traffic.
所以我觉得那伤口不是车祸造成的
I don't think that those are a result of the crash.
我曾经在肯辛顿捉拿过一位连环杀手
I once apprehended a serial killer in Kensington
他用吉他弦杀了六个人
who strung his guitar with six different murder weapons.
他手上也有类似的疤痕
He had scars on his hands very similar to those.
里欧的伤口还是新的
Leo's wounds are raw.
我想在他死的那天他勒死了某人
I think he garroted someone the day he died.
不错的猜想 考虑到那也是他在华沙的作案手法
Well, not a bad bet, considering that was his M.O. in Warsaw.
现在还加上了纽约
Oh, and now in New York.
不管他杀了谁 你觉得是遵从布拉特瓦的指令吗
Whoever he killed, do you think he did it on Bratva's orders?
有可能
That's one possibility.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
除非是有一具我还没发现的被勒死的尸体
Unless you have a garroted corpse I'm not aware of,
不然就没有受害者
you don't have a victim.
如果没有尸体或者失踪人员报告
If you don't have a corpse or a missing persons report,
就不能立案调查
you don't have a case.
这就是为何我们想和杀手的妻子谈谈
Which is precisely why we intend to speak to the assassinurse's wife.
我们希望她能提供些线索
We're hoping she might be able to cast some light on the situation.
我当然认识这个纹身
Of course I knew the tattoo.
我知道他来这里是为了远离波兰的痛苦生活
I knew he came here to get away from an unhappy life in Poland.
糟糕的生活
A bad life.
我不知道他...
I didn't know he...
我不相信里欧是杀手
I can't believe Leo was a killer.
你知道他的真名叫维塔利吗
Were you aware of his real name-- Vitaly?
对我来说 他就是里欧
His name, to me, was Leo.
那就是他的真名
That was his real name.
你能想到谁可能是你丈夫
Can you think of anyone that your husband may have...
想加害的人吗
wanted to harm?
谁和他争吵过
Someone he'd argued with?
你不了解我丈夫
You don't know my husband.
去问问我们的邻居 我们的朋友
Talk to our neighbors, our friends.
他是个很好的人
He was a wonderful man.
在车祸发生前一小时
An hour before the accident,
他打电♥话♥给我说他爱我
he called me to say he loved me.
那条项链是他送你的吗
Did he give you that necklace?
我们是在教堂认识的
We met at the church.
无论你们说我丈夫以前是谁 那都是过去了
Whatever you say my husband was, that was the past.
上帝的指引改变了他
Finding God changed him.
我看到他一年前拿到了医疗管理学位
I see he got a medical administration degree a year ago.
德贝瑞学院
我们的梦想是开一家养老院
It was our dream to open a senior care center.
他有合伙人一起合作
He had partners to help.
我们之前一直在找投资商
We were finding investors.
这才是他的生活
This was his life.
恕我冒犯 巴尼夫人
Respectfully, Mrs. Banin...
你丈夫在波兰曾经是杀手
your husband was a killer in Poland.
几天前 他又杀人了
A few days ago, he killed again.
当你所爱的人展现出黑暗的一面
When the one that you love is revealed to have a dark heart,
那是...
it is...
那很折磨
well, it's excruciating.
这是我的亲身经验
I speak from experience.
震惊渐渐过去
The shock will burn off.
然后你会觉得愤怒
You will feel... anger.
如果有你丈夫行凶对象的线索
If there is anything that you can tell us
你可以告诉我们
about who your husband may have killed,
帮助我们找到这个人
helping us find that person,
这是自我恢复的好办法
that is an excellent way to begin to repair yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你们
I cannot help you.
这条留言是给特维斯·哈德威克的
This message is for Travis Hardwick.
我是曼尼·塔卡尼安
This is Manny Tarkanian.
我有个大型装♥修♥的活 要很快完工
I have a huge renovation; it needs to move fast.
我听说你是皇后区最好的建造商
I hear that you're the best builder in Queens.
我会简讯你我的联♥系♥信息
I'm gonna text you my contact information.
请...请务必回复 谢谢你
Please... please get in touch. Thank you.
曼尼·塔卡尼安是谁 他为什么口齿不清
Who is Manny Tarkanian, and why does he have a lisp?
童年时的雪橇事故
Childhood sledding accident.
不过我们不要纠结于这个别名的背景故事了
But let's not get caught up in the backstory of a passing alias.
你应该问的问题是 谁是特维斯·哈德威克
The question you should be asking is: who is Travis Hardwick?
我不需要问 反正你会告诉我
I don't need to ask. You're gonna tell me anyway.
我们从两个已知条件开始
Let's begin with two givens.
首先 百分之七十六的受害者认识凶手
Firstly, 76% of all murder victims know their assailant.
人类这个物种 常常被亲近的人谋杀
We, as a species, we tend to be killed by the people closest to us--
我们的朋友 配偶 生意伙伴
our friends, our spouses, business associates.
其次 很明显巴尼或安德罗波夫先生
Secondly, it certainly appears that Mr. Banin or Andropov
已经不做职业杀手了
has resigned his position as a contract killer,
所以就更有可能
which makes it even more likely
受害者是某个他认识的人
that the victim is someone that he knew.
这些是悼念卡 花篮摆放的便条
These are bereavement cards, notes from floral arrangements.
-是你从拉瑞家偷的 -是的
- You stole these from Lara's house? - Hmm, yes.
我希望能查明里欧的哪位亲密合伙人
I was hoping to ascertain which of Leo's closest associates
没有表示过悼念
had failed to send their condolences.
幸运的是 在这个案件里
Luckily for us, in this case,
缺席就是证据
evidence of absence is not absence of evidence.
如果他的朋友没有送卡片
Okay, well, if one of his friends didn't send a card,
可能说明他们已经死了
it might mean they're dead.
但是你也不知道谁是他的合作人啊
But you don't even know who his closest associates are.
我们知道一部分
We know some of them.
他养老院的合伙人们
His partners in the nursing home venture--
只有一个人没送
all but one sent a note.
特维斯·哈德威克
Travis Hardwick.
这里写着他是名房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
It says here that he is a real estate developer,
但他的在线简历表明
but his online CV strongly suggests
他只是个风评很差的小承包商
he is more of a small-time contractor with very poor reviews.
目前 哈德威克先生要么很难联♥系♥到
At present, Mr. Hardwick is either very difficult to reach
要么就是已经死了
or very dead.
现在已经十一点了
Well, it is 11:00-- it could be that
他更有可能是睡了 而非埋在土里
he may be asleep rather than in a shallow grave.
我明白了 对你来说找到这人
I see. Locating this man is obviously less important to you
显然没有你今晚的计划重要
than whatever plans you have this evening.
不像你 我有正式的案子
Unlike you, I have an official case.
我要去简遇到那家伙的酒吧
I'm going to the bar where Jen met that guy.
欢迎你也来
You're welcome to come.
不了 你朋友雇个舞男
No. Your friend would be better off
比雇个私♥家♥侦♥探♥更好
employing a gigolo than a private detective.
她会惊异于同陌生人放纵一晚多么廉价
She'd be amazed how cheaply a night of anonymous abandon can be had.
她漂亮吗
Is she attractive?
或许我可以免费提供服务
I might be able to provide the service free of charge.
不要算了
No.
-要喝点什么 -威士忌 不加冰
- Can I get you something? - Whiskey, neat.
门口那人说
Hey, the guy at the door said, um,
你是这里工作最久的员工
you've been working here the longest.
出生后就在了 这是我爸爸的店
Only since birth; it's my dad's place.
怎么了
What's up?
是我一个朋友大约一年前在这里遇到一个人
It's just a friend of mine met a guy here about a year ago, so...
我想我记得他
Oh, yeah. I think I remember him.
他爱喝酒精饮料 对吧[打趣华生]
He likes alcoholic beverages, right?
好吧 我希望他是这里的常客
Well, I was hoping he might be a regular here.
他的名字叫托尼
His name is Tony.
-他是位摄影记者 -不好意思
- He's a photojournalist. - Sorry.
问这些干嘛
What's this all about, anyway?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
本来也没抱多大希望
Just-- it was a long shot.
夏洛克 谋杀案有进展 请速来
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表