就是立马告诉我我想知道的
is to tell me what I want to know right now,
别让我享受逼供的乐趣
and deny me the pleasure of extracting it from you.
不说吗 那好吗
No? Okay, very well.
你知道你可以
Did you know you can choke
勒死身体的任何一部分吗
any extremity on the human body?
只需让其断绝与氧气的接触便好
You simply need to deny it oxygen.
只要很短的时间
It become quite useless quite permanently
它就永远废掉了
very, very quickly.
跟你的左手永别吧 赫尔·约德尔
Say Auf Wiedersehen to your left hand, Herr Yoder.
出现这种紫色淤青了
This particular shade of purple
马上细胞便会永久死亡了
sets in right before the cells die permanently.
住手
Stop!
在一个硬盘上
It's on a hard drive.
小的那种
Uh, one of those small ones.
就在我车上的一个储物格里
It's-it's in a compartment in my car.
他一直在胡言乱语 他到底怎么了
He is talking like this. What is the matter with him?
他有可能是休克了
He's probably in shock.
他得去医院
He needs a hospital.
小姐
Mademoiselle?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Okay...
你的时间可不多了
Your time is not long now.
你不担心吗
I would be more worried.
我的朋友会来的
My friends will come through.
再之后该怎么办 就是你的事了
What happens after that is up to you.
你很信任你的朋友啊
You have a very strong faith in your friends.
我认识的那人可不值得你这么信任
The one I know, he is not worth this.
你是在说麦考夫
You're talking about MyCroft.
你觉得是我们逼他
It seems you think we forced him
跟我们一起做生意的
into doing business with us.
但不是这样
It did not happen like that.
他缺钱
He was short of money.
他有一个提议
He had a... a proposal
用他的生意来帮我们运货
to use his business to help us move products.
作为回报 我们付他钱
In return, we give money.
来纽约来扩张生意 也是他的主意
The expansion to New York-- his idea.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
我觉得或许在我们把你还给他前
Maybe I think you should know the truth
应该告诉你真♥相♥
before we give you back to him.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You should know the truth before.
里面的某些名字太不一般了
Some of these names, remarkable.
约德尔可真是为自己收集了
Yoder certainly gathered himself
一份极富价值的情报啊
a valuable trove of information.
我很确定如果在其他情况下
I'm sure, under different circumstances,
看这份名单会让人♥大♥开眼界
it would be fascinating to review,
但当下 我们知道这是真的就够了
but right now, all we need to know is that it's real.
我们找到名单了
We've got the list.
手♥机♥在哪里
Where's the phone?
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
国安局的麦克纳利探员
Agent McNally of the NSA.
为什么
What on earth for?
麦考夫 你已经证明了自己可以
Mycroft, you've shown yourself to be capable
做基本的推理
of rudimentary deduction.
你了解这些人 你肯定知道
And you know these people. Surely you must realize that
一旦我们交出名单 他们就会杀了
as soon as we hand over the list, they will murder
你 我和乔恩 还有约德尔
you, me and Joan. Yoder, as well--
我倒不是特别关心他的生死
Not that I'm particularly concerned about that.
我跟这些人打过好几年的交道了
I've been done business with these people for years.
他们一向遵守诺言
They're always as good as their word.
没有后援 孤身前去交名单
Heading into this meeting without proper support
简直愚蠢至极
would be utter folly.
麦克纳利可以派出专业人士
McNally has access to trained men.
他也会理解
He will also understand
我们为了从约德尔那儿套出话来
that we needed to color outside the lines
所做的出格的事
to get the information that we needed from Yoder.
我觉得这样做并不明智
I don't think this is wise.
我们已经满足了他们的一切要求
We've done everything they've asked.
考虑到是你一开始判断失误
Well, considering it was your criminally poor judgment
导致乔恩被绑♥架♥
which resulted in Joan's abduction in the first place,
现在我们就别犯傻了
let's dispense with that foolishness
用聪明的方法来解决问题
and approach the situation the smart way.
也就是我的办法
My way.
最好告诉我你有进展了
Tell me you've made progress.
我手里有库尔特·尤德
I have Kurt Yoder.
和那份名单
And the list.
我这就去找你
I'm on my way to you now.
杰姆有点儿不对劲
It's Jem. Something is wrong.
脉搏变弱了
It's thready.
怎么了 他到底怎么回事
What is it? What is happening?
他内出血
He's bleeding internally.
子弹一定打伤了他的肝脏
The bullet must have nicked his liver.
治好他
Fix it.
我说了 他需要动手术
I told you, he needs surgery--
-在医院里 进行专业的手术 -不行
- real surgery, in a real hospital. - No.
你以为我们送他去医院
You think if we take him to a hospital,
他就会说出你的下落 他不会的
he will tell them where you are. He won't.
如果你想让你表弟活命 就带他去医院
If you want your cousin to live, take him to the hospital.
否则留他在这 他就只能等死
Otherwise, keep him here and watch him die.
德索托先生
Monsieur de Soto.
是 我明白
Oui. Je comprends.
好消息
It's good news.
你的朋友兄弟俩成功了
Your friend and his brother came through.
交易照常进行
The exchange is on.
真是太好了
I love this.
那天你说的全是谎言
You lie to me the other day about everything,
现在却期望我帮你救你的搭档
and now you expect me to help save your partner.
我没有任何期望 只是想唤起你的正义感
I expect nothing. I'm appealing to your sense of decency.
你那些纽约警局的朋友们呢
And what about your buddies at the NYPD?
怎么不去唤起他们的正义感
Why don't you appeal to their sense of decency?
国安局有更多资源
The NSA has superior resources.
也对手头这个问题更为熟悉
And a greater familiarity with the problem at hand.
应该是"这些"问题吧
You mean "problems" with an "s," right?
名单不在你手上
Now that the list is gone,
你哥哥背叛了你 而你的搭档又在
your brother double-crossed you, your partner is in the hands
一群凶险的歹徒手上
of some very, very bad guys.
你到底帮不帮我
Are you going to assist me or not?
我很愿意帮助你
I would love to assist you.
我也需要那份名单
I need that list, too.
你哥哥就要去交易了
Your brother's in the wind.
你最大的希望就是他是对的
Your best hope is that he was right.
他真能一个人搞定交易
That he can pull off the trade by himself.
你还真以为
You're assuming he even intends
他打算做交易
to make the trade.
你觉得他跟别人另外达成了协议
You think he cut a deal with somebody else?
他把名单交给了别人
That he gave the list to them?
我还以为我很了解我哥哥
I thought I knew my brother.
了解他的诸多性格弊端
His many flaws of character.
结果却发现 也许还真有我不知道的
It turns out, there may be more than I realized.
我请求你
I am begging you.
请你帮我找到他
Please, help me find him.
我会让我的人加强注意
I'll tell my people to keep their eyes peeled.
我只能做到这些了
That's the best I can do.
那就别介意我去找纽约警局了
Then you won't mind if I do go to the NYPD.
你的朋友迟到了
Your friend is late.
德索托先生
Monsieur de Soto.
抱歉我来晚了
I apologize for the delay.
你拿到我们要的东西了吗
You have what we asked for?
在后备箱
In the boot.
这不是诺曼
That is not Norman.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表