你是说他不该再当侦探了吗
Are you saying that he shouldn't be a detective anymore?
我是说 我认为他需要
I'm saying that I believe he needs
自己走出困境
to find his way out of this himself.
互助会要开始了
The meeting's gonna start.
走吧
Let's go.
-等一下 -怎么
- Hold on. - Hmm?
你认识那个女人吗
You know that woman?
我想我们都认识
I think we both do.
她做了些手术 但还不足以
She's had a bit of work done, but not enough
隐藏她真正的身份 至少瞒不了我
to conceal her true identity. At least not from me.
是莎拉·库欣
It's Sarah Cushing.
是的
Yeah.
还活着
Alive.
完全没有被绑♥架♥
And not in the least bit kidnapped.
而且如果我没弄错的话
And if I'm not mistaken,
两只耳朵也完好无损
in firm possession of both of her ears.
不错 我是莎拉·库欣
You're right. I am Sarah Cushing.
我曾经是她
I was her, anyway.
我现在叫艾利森·德里克
I go by Allison Drake now.
已经好几年了
I have for years.
戈登在2010年跟警方说的都是真的
Everything Gordon told the police in 2010 was true.
我收拾好行囊不告而别
I packed my bags and left with no warning.
我们的争吵越来越厉害
Our fights just kept getting uglier,
甚至在我们不吵架的时候
and even when we weren't arguing,
我也会看到他
I'd catch him just...
盯着我
staring at me.
他脸上的那个表情
The look on his face...
让我觉得他要伤害我
It felt like he was going to hurt me.
你从来没有去找过警方
You never reached out to the police,
甚至在他们怀疑戈登谋杀了你之后也没有
even after they began to suspect Gordon murdered you.
是因为你还是很害怕吗
Is that because you were still scared?
我想过各种澄清♥真♥♥相♥的方法
I thought of different ways to come forward,
但每次我打算那么做之时
but every time I got close to doing it,
我都会想起那副表情
I'd think of that look.
我觉得
I thought,
戈登是个很有决心的人
Gordon's a determined man.
如果他知道我还活着
If he knew I was out there
而他决定找到我的话
and he wanted to find me...
我来这里展开新生活
I made a new life for myself out here.
我戒了酒
I got sober,
跟一个医生结了婚
married a doctor.
库欣女士
Ms. Cushing,
这个男人
this man...
想办法说服了戈登和警♥察♥
managed to convince Gordon and the police
是他绑♥架♥了你
that he'd kidnapped you.
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
吉姆·布朗纳
Jim Browner.
我是在这里遇见他的 一次互助会上
I met him here, in a meeting.
他不知怎么知道了我的真实身份
Somehow he figured out who I really was.
他勒索了我一阵子
He blackmailed me for a while.
我猜
I guess
他大概认为告诉戈登他绑♥架♥了我
he decided he could make more money
能够捞到更多钱吧
by telling Gordon he abducted me.
吉姆的最后一份勒索信
Jim's last ransom letter...
包裹中有两只人耳朵
it contained two human ears in the package.
DNA跟你的吻合 但你的耳朵完好无损
The DNA matched yours, but your ears are fine.
我想我大概能解释
Actually, I-I think I might be able to explain that.
几年前
A few years ago,
我在新闻里看到一篇报道
I saw a story on the news.
在一片沼泽地里发现一具女尸
A woman's body turned up in a marsh.
警方认为那是我
The police thought it might be mine,
所以他们就把那具女尸的DNA
so they compared DNA from the corpse
跟我浴室里拿的梳子上的头发做对比
to hairs on a brush they took out of my bathroom.
只是那把梳子不是我的
Only that brush wasn't mine.
我离开的时候把我的梳子带走了
I took mine with me when I left.
你认为你丈夫2010年还在跟别人约会
You think your husband was seeing someone else in 2010.
我觉得那把梳子属于另一个女人
I think that brush belonged to the other woman.
而戈登收到的耳朵
And those ears Gordon received...
不管这女人是谁
whoever she is,
耳朵应该是她的
they have to be hers.
罗斯科·派弗瑞先生吗
Mr. Roscoe Pelfrey?
你好 我的名字叫加莱斯·雷斯垂德
Hello. Yes, my name's Gareth Lestrade.
我是一名侦探
I'm a... I'm a detective.
我希望能问你几个问题
I wondered if I might ask you a few questions
关于抢劫你的那个男人
about the man that mugged you.
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
文件正常打开了吗
Did the file open up all right?
是的 传过来很正常 派弗瑞先生
Yeah, it's come through fine, Mr. Pelfrey.
我正在看呢
I'm just looking at it now, actually.
就像我对警♥察♥说的那样
It's like I told the cops:
我来纽约开一个销♥售♥会议
I came to New York for a sales convention.
我妻子是一名建筑爱好者
My wife's an architecture buff,
所以每次我看到她可能喜欢的建筑时
so I made a video any time I saw something,
我都会拍下来
you know, I thought she'd like.
把你所有的东西都交出来
Everything you got! Give up right now!
不行 没拍到他的脸
Nope, never got his face.
那家伙在我转身之前就袭击了我
Well, fella cracked me before I turned around.
我的摄像机掉进水沟里了
My camera fell into the gutter.
也正因此我才能拿回摄像机
That's the only reason I got it back.
你能想起任何
Can you think of anything at all
你没跟警方说过的事吗 派弗瑞先生
that you haven't told the police, Mr. Pelfrey?
任何可能有助于我找到此人的事
Anything that might help me find this man?
抱歉 也许你可以找另一个
Sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck
被抢劫的人去碰碰运气
with the other fella who got mugged.
我只知道在他袭击我之前 天色将晚
I know I locked up my gallery for the night
我把画廊关门上锁了
before he got to me,
但那之后我就记不清了
but after that, everything's fuzzy.
我脑袋撞在人行道上 严重脑震荡
I got quite a bad concussion when my head hit the pavement.
不用担心 菲利普斯先生
Well, don't worry about that, Mr. Phillips.
我认为你想找到那家伙
I think it's so admirable
真是让人十分敬佩
that you're trying to find the man.
你说你曾在苏格兰场工作 对吗
You said you used to work for Scotland Yard, right?
是的
Right.
听起来很有意思
That sounds so interesting.
是的 我想 我想是的
Yeah, well, I suppose... I suppose it was, really.
我得说 我喜欢你的口音
I have to say, I love your accent.
也许改天晚上我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
Maybe we could meet for coffee one night,
聊点袭击之外的事情
talk about something other than assault.
我从来不让工作
Well, I never try to mix
和私生活混在一起 菲利普斯先生
business with pleasure, Mr. Phillips, um...
关于那晚的抢劫事件
Are you sure there's nothing else you remember
你肯定自己记不起任何别的事了吗
about the night of the mugging?
我说过 我脑震荡了
Like I said, I was concussed.
当我走到人行道时
When I came to on the sidewalk,
有一些好心人帮了我
there were a couple of Good Samaritans.
有一辆黄色自行车用链子栓在树上
And there was this yellow bicycle chained to a tree.
我以为那是个大香蕉
I thought it was a big banana.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 等一下
Uh... sorry. Excuse me.
你说
You say...
你说有一辆黄色自行车
did you say a yellow bicycle?
对吗
Is that right?
是的 很鲜艳
Yes, it was garish.
大大的绿色车把
Big green handlebars.
把它当成香蕉能怪我吗
Can you blame me for thinking it was a banana?
抱歉 我有点迷惑
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
那自行车很重要吗
Is the bicycle important?
莎拉还活着
Sarah's alive?
那对耳朵 很显然不是莎拉的
The ears... they're obviously not Sarah's.
怎么会和她的DNA吻合
How did they match her DNA?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表