在仓库里
It's in storage.
我们会拿给你的
We'll get it for you.
你一直在看那株植物
You keep looking at that plant.
那是颗垂叶榕
It's a Ficus Benjamina.
常被用来作为办公室装饰绿化
Popular choice in decorative office greenery.
无需照顾也可以茂盛生长
Thrives even when neglected.
榕树生长起来很猛
The Ficus is an aggressive grower,
可以把任何装它的容器充分填满
it'll strain the limits of any container.
但这一棵
But this one...
这一棵看起来发育不良
This one seems stunted.
就好像
As if...
藏了东西
A hiding place.
是的
Yes.
掌上游戏机
A handheld game console.
恶魔时代
没有外接硬盘
No external hard drive.
内存里除了游戏什么都没有
Nothing on the storage but a single game.
咱们想办法
Well, we've managed to make our way
走进了世界上
behind the walls of one of the most
最机密的一间机构的高墙内
secretive institutions on the planet...
却只发现皮尔斯·诺曼隐藏了
to learn that Pierce Norman likes to hide the fact
他喜欢在工作期间打游戏的嗜好
that he plays video games when he should be working.
简直是白费功夫
It's useless.
请原谅我弟弟
Please excuse my brother.
他此刻压力很大
He's under a great deal of stress.
个人原因
Personal matter.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
一个同事 在工作时伤到了自己
A colleague-- he hurt himself while working.
他中枪了
He was shot.
你怕带他到医院后
You're afraid he's going to be arrested
他就会被捕
if you take him to the hospital.
-不关你事 -在为警♥察♥工作之前
- Not your concern. - I used to be a doctor
我曾经是个医生
before I started working for the police.
我的专业是处理创伤
I specialized in trauma.
右上腹部
Right upper quadrant.
我需要把衬衫弄开
I need you to cut this shirt open.
好的
Okay.
你认识他
You know him?
我表弟
My cousin.
-他叫什么名字 -杰姆
- What's his name? - Jem.
我们不做点什么的话 他会死的
Yeah, well, he's gonna die if we don't do something.
我们需要清理他的伤口 我们得动手术
We're gonna have to clean his wound. We have to operate.
你打算告诉我你找到什么了吗
So, are you planning to tell me what you found?
你在诺曼的办公室里有所发现
You saw something in Norman's office.
你发脾气明显是假装的
Your tantrum was classic misdirection--
这手段你小时候就用过
a tactic you've been wielding since childhood.
最好别谈论咱们的童年
Best we avoid the topic of our childhood.
事实上我都没怎么和你说话
I'm barely speaking to you as it is.
我确实有点发现
There was something.
我真没时间应付这个了
Oh, I don't have time for this.
应付什么
Time for what?
别跟他们说华生的事
Don't tell them anything about Watson.
我来说话就行了
Let me do all the talking.
你在说什么 他们是谁
What are you talking about? Who are they?
麦克纳探员
Agent McNally.
你的人在监视韦尔苏瓦信用银行
You had people watching Credit Versoix.
请上车
Get in the car, please.
我不想弄晕你们
Better for everyone if we don't
好好配合 这样对所有人都好
have to render you both unconscious.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我认识这个人
I know this man.
麦考夫 这是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Mycroft, meet the NSA.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 这是麦考夫
NSA, this is Mycroft.
可以的话 咱就略过猫抓老鼠的段子吧
Let's dispense with the cat-and-mouse phase, if you don't mind.
我们很赶时间 我想你也是
We're in a hurry. I imagine you are as well.
你知道我们在追查皮尔斯·诺曼
You know that we're in pursuit of Pierce Norman,
所以你想知道我们目前查到了什么
and you would like to know what we've learned?
告诉我你们是在为谁工作
Throw in the names of the people you're working for,
这样就行了
that should about cover it.
政♥府♥一定很想要那份名单
Your government must be salivating over that list.
可以从这些逃税者身上榨取很多油水
All those tax evaders to squeeze like ripe grapes.
我们才不屑去抓那些逃税者呢
The tax evaders are the least of our concern.
我们有理由相信韦尔苏瓦信用银行
We have reason to believe that Credit Versoix
跟一些所谓的慈善组织有关系
has been in business with so-called charities
而他们实际上在资助恐怖组织
that actually fund terrorism.
他们与三个大洲的贩毒集团都有来往
They're in bed with drug cartels on three continents.
"有理由相信"
"Reason to believe"?
你们一直在监视瑞士的朋友
You've been spying on our Swiss friends.
他们不是我们的朋友 他们是中立的
Well, the Swiss are not friends. They're neutral.
到底是谁雇的你们
So who hired you?
想想吧
Think.
让国安局成为你的朋友总比与它为敌好
Better to have the NSA as a friend than the alternative.
我们为之工作的这家机构对国家无害
We are working for a government friendly to your own.
他们对诺曼的名单很感兴趣
They're interested in Norman's list,
但是他们缺乏情报资源 找不到它
but they lack the intelligence resources to pursue it on their own.
我哥哥和我接受了这份工作
My brother and I took the job
条件是 如果我们找到了这份名单
on condition that should we find the list,
我们会把它交给他们 同时也交给美国政♥府♥
we will turn over copies to them and to the United States.
所以实际来说 我们是在为你们工作
So functionally, we're working for you.
我们已经工作了大约
And considering we've been on the job for, what,
12个小时 但是我们一无所获
12 hours, we know next to nothing.
我希望你说的都是真的
Well, I hope that's all true,
否则的话 我就得想个办法
because otherwise, I'm gonna have to find a way
指控你们是间谍了
to prosecute you for espionage.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
麦考夫 很高兴见到你
Mycroft, it's a pleasure to meet you.
要是我哪天晚上有空
I get a night off,
我保证一定会去第欧根尼
I swear I'm gonna finally try Diogenes.
你怎么知道我有家餐厅
How do you know I have a restaurant?
谁不知道第欧根尼
Everybody knows about Diogenes.
东西好吃 客人也很有趣
Amazing food, interesting clientele.
警探
Detective?
是我
Yeah.
昨天乔恩让我调一些国际刑♥警♥的档案出来
Joan asked me to pull some Interpol files yesterday,
但是她一直没来取
then she never showed to pick them up.
我只是想问问她还好吧
Just want to make sure she's okay.
她很好 想跟她说话吗
She's tip-top. You want to speak to her?
不用 要是她...
Nah, not if she's...
喂
Hello?
我的手♥机♥好像坏了 能把你的借我吗
My phone doesn't appear to be working... can I borrow yours?
真的有这必要吗
Was that really necessary?
防着国安局 伸出手来
That was the NSA. Hands.
很精致的手表 可惜也得毁了
Exquisite timepiece, shame it has to go.
他们都没碰过我的表
They didn't touch my watch.
还是小心点好
Better safe than sorry.
不能让国安局监视我们
We cannot allow the NSA to monitor us.
如果他们比我们先找到诺曼 我们就没法
If they find Norman before we do, we'll have no one to trade
拿他去换乔恩 你"中间人"的朋友会杀了她的
for Joan, and then your friends at Le Milieu will kill her.
我们得回褐石屋了
We need to get back to the Brownstone.
我有急事要处理
I've got urgent business to attend to.
诺曼玩的这个游戏
The video game Norman was playing--
这就是你的急事
that's your urgent business?
我这是在追查最重要的线索
I am pursuing our most important lead.
你好像没在追查什么吧
It doesn't seem like you're pursuing much of anything.
在我砸坏诺曼的游戏机前
Before I destroyed Norman's gaming device,
我发现他登录这游戏玩了五十多个小时
I noted that he'd logged over 50 hours playing this game.
而这期间他却一分都没得到
During that time, he failed to score a single point.
不过 他把很多时间都用在了
He did, however, spend quite a bit of time using
这个游戏的聊天功能上
the game's chat function.
你觉得他是在用这方法跟别人交流
You think he was using it to communicate?
只有一个人 一个叫
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表