这工作你肯定很满意
Must be satisfying work.
是我在圣比德医院的朋友
That's my friend from St. Bede's.
两名幸存者
Two of the survivors
都被诊断为外伤
have been assessed with superficial injuries.
可以去找他们谈话了
They're ready to talk.
我要给巴斯尔先生打个电♥话♥
I'm just going to ring Mr. Balsille
让他派架直升机来
and get him to send a helicopter.
就离这儿八个街区
It's eight blocks away.
是的 喂 喂 对
Well... Uh, yes. Hello? Hello! Yes...
你从没听说过道格访谈吗
You never heard of DOUG Chats?
我当然听说过
Of course I've heard of them.
我只是不想
I just refuse to shovel coal
给那人自负的火焰再加把柴
onto the bonfire of that man's ego.
福雷斯特女士 你为劳工部工作 对吧
Ms. Forrester, you work for the Department of Labor, right?
不好意思 我还在耳鸣
I'm sorry. My ears are still ringing.
没关系 很感谢你愿意跟我们谈谈
That's all right. We appreciate you talking with us.
你为劳工部工作吗
You work with the Department of Labor?
我是
I'm an executive
国会事务办公室的执行助理秘书
undersecretary at the Office of Congressional Affairs.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时你坐在桌子的另一头
And you were at the end of the table when the bomb went off?
执行助理秘书就是坐在那儿的
That's where executive undersecretaries go.
你注意到什么可疑的事了吗
Did you notice anything suspicious?
没有 只是午餐而已
No, it was just lunch.
每个季度都是这样
Same as we do every quarter.
不好意思
Sorry.
你刚说 "执行助理秘书就是坐在那儿的"
You said, "That's where executive undersecretaries go."
座位都是事先安排好的吗
Was there a prearranged seating assignment?
能帮我们把安排写下来吗
Would you mind writing that out for us?
座位安排
Seating arrangements?
无意冒犯 伙计 但我觉得我们也许
No offense, mate, but I think we might be able
可以把目标定高一点 是吧
to aim a little higher than that, don't you? Right?
福雷斯特小姐
Uh, Miss... Miss Forrester...
你说没觉得有何不妥
now, you say didn't see anything unusual,
但以我的经验
but, in my experience,
记忆其实有些难以捉摸
memory can prove to be a bit of a tricky mistress.
有时在我向潜在目击者问话时
Sometimes when I'm interviewing potential witnesses,
我会让他们去做我所谓的"深潜"
I ask them to do what I like to call a deep dive.
这样可以摆脱记忆中
That's a way of just shaking loose stuff
一些不准确的想法
that might be lurking deep down there.
你愿意跟我一起深潜吗
Would you be willing to perform a dive with me?
好
Um... sure.
太好了
Fabulous.
把手给我
Um, just give me your hand.
现在闭上眼睛
Now, I want you to close your eyes...
我和华生
Watson and I will be off
去找餐厅经理问话
interviewing the restaurant manager.
福雷斯特小姐 等你浮上水面时
Miss Forrester, if you could write out that chart for us
请帮我们把座位图写一下
when you emerge from the depths.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
深呼吸 别这么...
Take a deep breath. Don't be s...
我不认为是有人闯进餐厅装了炸♥弹♥
I don't think anyone broke into the place to plant the bomb.
就算有 我也没注意到
If they did, we didn't notice.
今早一切正常吗
Everything seemed normal this morning?
是的
Sure.
约翰请了病假
John had to go home sick,
-但那之后 一切如常 -约翰
- but after that, everything was business as usual. - John?
是的 约翰·鲍登 他是我们的服务生
Yeah, John Bowden. He's one of our servers.
他来了大概二十分钟 然后说肚子不舒服
He came in for about 20 minutes, then said his stomach was upset.
他对工作满意吗
Is he a contented employee?
他做事还行 但是人很麻烦
He's an okay worker, but he's a pain in the ass.
他之前想成立洗碗工工会
He tried to unionize the dishwashing staff a while back.
他一直在说受不了客人
He's always talking about how he can't stand the clientele.
我知道那听起来有点不吉利
Now, I know that sounds kind of ominous,
但他真的很烦人
but he's annoying.
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's not a terrorist.
如果他回去就打给我们 好吗
Call us if he gets there, okay?
鲍登没有回公♥寓♥
Bowden never showed up to his apartment.
他的室友们也不知道他在哪儿
His roommates have no idea where he is.
好的 跟我来
Right. Now, follow me.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
座位安排 搞定
One seating plan-- check.
你进展如何
How do you do?
一位带有激进倾向的侍应生
A waiter with radical leanings
今早来上班
who showed up for work this morning,
待了十分钟就离开了
and left ten minutes later.
他的名字是约翰·鲍登
His name's John Bowden.
警监
Captain.
城里每一家发行量超过五万份的报社
Every publication in the city with a circulation
都刚收到一份宣称对发生在
over 50,000 just got a statement
饭店的爆♥炸♥案负责的声明
taking credit for the bomb at the restaurant.
我要考考你的学识了
I'm gonna test your knowledge.
我给你读读声明的头几行
I'm gonna read you the first couple lines.
"很快 你就会化成尘埃
"Soon, you'll be ashes
"或者骨骸 最多也只是一个卑名
"or bones, a mere name at most,
"即使这些也不过是响声 一段回声
"and even that is just a sound, an echo.
我们在世时的一切欲望都是虚无
The things we want in life are empty,
腐木 微不足道的
stale, trivial."
出自于一本叫做《冥想》的书
It's from a book called Meditations.
对 我们知道 声明没有签名
Yes. We know. It's not signed,
但它听起来很像被媒体们称作奥里利乌斯的
but it sounds a hell of a lot like the notes that came in
家伙每次引爆♥炸♥弹时的留言
every time the guy the press calls Aurelius sets off a bomb.
你知道他 对吧
You know him, right?
十年制♥造♥了三起爆♥炸♥案
Three bombs in ten years,
和大学炸♥弹♥客是同类
kissing cousin to the Unabomber.
当然 奥里利乌斯利用对斯多葛哲学的
Yes, of course. Aurelius espouses a perversion
奥里利乌斯也是一位斯多葛派哲学家的名字
曲解来为他的罪行开脱
of Stoic philosophy as justification for his crimes.
我现在把声明的全文邮件给你
I'm sending you the full text in an e-mail right now.
有人刚刚声称对爆♥炸♥案负责
Someone just claimed credit for the bomb.
当然了 是奥里利乌斯
Right. Aurelius.
所以我们有大案子办了 是吧
So, we're off to big game now, are we?
这案子一定有大鱼[原意是水里有大白鲨]
There is a great white loose in these waters.
-是说哪个 -你说什么
- Which is it? - Beg your pardon?
我们是去打猎呢 还是去捕鲨鱼呢
Are we hunting game, or are we fishing for sharks?
因为鱼和熊掌不可兼得 打比方说
'Cause you can't have it both ways, metaphorically speaking.
像其它艺术形式一样
Like any art form,
推理和分♥析♥的科学
the science of deduction and analysis
需要成年累月的艰苦学习
requires years of arduous study.
所以一辈子的时间是掌握不了的
You see, one lifetime is not enough to master it.
几辈子还差不多 所以应该从哪儿入手呢
No, no, try several. So where does one start?
如果让我来说 我建议你直接了当
Well, if you want my advice, you start straightaway...
外卖♥♥在楼下
Take-out's downstairs.
从简单问题入手
...with a simple problem.
但你可能忙得顾不上吃了
But you might be too, uh, busy working to eat.
令人作呕 不是吗
It's revolting, isn't it?
我的名字是加莱斯·雷斯垂德 我去了
My name is Gareth Lestrade, and I headed up...
一屋子习惯于他们自己
A room full of people so accustomed
浮夸和自负的人
to their own flatulence,
他们再也注意不到恶臭了
they don't notice the stench anymore.
雷斯垂德对你那么糟糕 抢走你的功劳
Lestrade treated you like crap, he took credit for your work.
在访谈里用你说过的话
He uses your words in his interviews.
如果这使你困扰 你应该跟他讲
If it bothers you, you should say something to him.
讲了又怎样
To what end?
他已经选择了虚荣和名利
The man has chosen vanity and the pursuit of the spotlight.
这是我改变不了的事实
Nothing I say is going to change that.
不是为了改变他
It's not about changing him.
是为了不再让这事干扰
It's about putting it out there,
以便你可以专心寻找奥里利乌斯
so you can focus on finding Aurelius,
而不是看着雷斯垂德废话
instead of watching Lestrade yammer.
当我们第一次遇见他时 你说过
When we first ran into him, you said
希望他能自生自灭
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表