Uh, I was just coming off of a red-eye from San Francisco
和六七个同事在一起
with about a half-dozen of my colleagues.
我手♥机♥里有他们的电♥话♥号♥码
Their numbers are in my phone;
他们可以证明
they'll confirm it.
你要告诉他们 是不是
You're gonna tell them, aren't you?
你会告诉所有人亚当·皮尔到底是谁
You're gonna tell everyone the truth about Adam Peer.
格兰杰博士在测试的仪器本可以拯救无数的生命
The device that Dr. Granger was testing could save countless lives.
而谴责它的人是冒名顶替的 所以...
And the person who attempted to decry it was an imposter, so...
我们怎么能不说呢
how could we not?
既然不管怎样都要杀了巴瑞·格兰杰
So why go to the trouble of discrediting Barry Granger
为什么要那么麻烦让他名誉扫地呢
when you're going to kill him anyway?
为了解释自杀吗
To explain the suicide?
或许目标不是格兰杰博士
Perhaps the target wasn't Dr. Granger,
而是他的成果
but his work.
考虑到凶手计划的综合效果
Consider the combined effect of the killer's plan:
制♥造♥一项欺诈的指控 然后假装
you lob an accusation of fraud and then stage it to look like
格兰杰羞愧自杀
Granger killed himself in shame.
所以你觉得是企业间谍干的
So you think this is corporate espionage?
虽然我不愿意承认
Loathe as I am to admit it,
但格兰杰的资助人汉克·普林斯
Granger's benefactor Hank Prince
可能真的像他自己认为的一样是个受害者
may be right when he sees himself as the victim in all this.
难以相信
I can't believe it.
巴瑞就是亚当·皮尔
Barry was Adam Peer.
但不是质疑你们发明的那个
Just not the one who called your invention into question.
我们已经通知了发表他成果的期刊
We've notified the journal his study appeared in
指责其欺诈的邮件本身就是假的
the e-mail accusing fraud was, in fact, fraud itself.
可能跟让格兰杰博士回来澄清自己的名誉不大一样
Might not be the same as having Dr. Granger back to clear his name,
但也可以使你的投资者们安心
but it should reassure your investors
帮助博士的研究审查通过
and expedite the vetting of the good doctor's work.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这节约了我多少时间
You have no idea how much time you've just saved me.
但 现在怎么办
But... what now?
很显然 亚当·皮尔没有杀死巴瑞 那是谁呢
Obviously, "Adam Peer" Didn't kill Barry, so who did?
我们觉得是一个有动机攻击你和你的成果的人
We believe it was someone who had motive to attack you and your work.
猎犬有竞争者吧
Is it safe to assume the Hound has competition?
当然有
Well, of course.
有哪些比较突出吗
Any particular rivals spring to mind?
我给你列张单子
I'll write you a list.
罗斯先生
Mr. Rose.
一切还好吧
Everything all right?
我今早和妮可谈了谈
I had a talk with Nicole this morning.
我告诉她我觉得应该站出来作证
I told her that I thought that testifying was the right thing to do.
结果并不好
It did not go well.
她走了
She left.
去跟她北部的亲属住了
Went to stay with family of hers upstate.
很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
但我那天跟你说了...
But, you know, like I told you the other day...
她只需做她该做的事
she needs to do what she needs to do.
我想代替她
I want to take her place.
什么
What?
我想代替她作证
I want to testify in her place.
那晚她看到了什么 妮可和我说了有千百遍
Nicole and I must've talked a thousand times. about what she saw that night.
我每个细节都知道
I know every detail, inside and out.
你明白这是作伪证 对吧
You understand that's perjury, right?
你会去坐牢 我会丢掉我的警徽
You could go to jail, i could lose my shield...
你真以为马坦兹的律师不会看穿吗
and do you really think Martenz's attorney wouldn't see right through it?
枪击发生几个月后 正好在妮可退出之时
You coming forward, months after the shooting,
你站了出来
just as Nicole backs out?
他会当场把你生吞活剥
He'd eat you alive on the stand
马坦兹依旧会被无罪释放
and Martenz would still go free.
罗斯先生 我很迷惑
Mr. Rose, I'm confused.
我了解你
I-I know you.
我知道你为你的学校 你的社区做了多少
I know how much you did for your school, your community...
多少
How much?
我做了多少
How much have I done?
你会想让你的孩子上洛克高中吗
Would you want your child to go to Rooker High?
你会想在我的社区养育孩子吗
Would you want to raise them in my neighborhood?
你真的觉得自己的努力没有任何作用吗
You really don't think you made a difference?
夸米·马坦兹当着妮可的面枪杀了那个男孩
Quame Martenz shot that boy right in front of Nicole.
不在乎他还有爱他的家人
Didn't care that he had a family that loved him.
不在乎他的所作所为会对妮可产生什么影响
Didn't care what that would do to Nicole.
我把我毕生的心血都奉献给了那个社区
I have poured my life's blood into this neighborhood.
总是做正确的事
Never did anything but the right thing.
我有一次也反抗了黑帮成员
You know, I stood up to 'bangers, too, once.
我那时12岁
I was 12.
他们试图拉我入伙
They tried to get me to join up.
把我打得半死
They beat me half to death.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我最终什么黑帮也没有加入
I didn't end up in any gang.
很多孩子都是
And neither did a lot of kids.
就是因为你
It's because of you.
听着 回家吧 好吗
Look, go home, okay?
让我来操心马坦兹
Let me worry about Martenz.
我们这次抓不到他
We don't get him this time,
下次一定能抓到
we will get him the next.
我保证
You have my word.
就我所知 另一个最可能
Well, from what I can tell, the company closest
研发出癌症检测器的公♥司♥叫做拉德纳科学
to getting another cancer-detection device on the market is called Radner Science.
他们是全球最大的医疗器械公♥司♥之一
They're one of the biggest medical device companies in the world.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
我反悔了
I'm having second thoughts.
-反悔什么 -明天晚上的欢庆会
- About? - Tomorrow night's festivities.
我为贝尔警探感到高兴
I'm pleased for Detective Bell.
他最近几个月成就了很多事
He's accomplished quite a lot in these last few months.
值得庆贺
He deserves to be feted.
好吧 首先
Okay, first things first.
你担心待在酒吧里吗
Are you worried about being in a bar?
我不担心犯酒瘾
I'm not worried about triggers.
我担心我会分心
I'm worried I'll distract.
-正如我所说... -如果他不想看到你的话
- As I said... - He would not have invited you
也不会邀请你了
if he didn't want you there.
厌世真是太容易了 华生
Misanthropy was so easy, Watson.
非常优雅
Elegant.
有时还挺怀念那种感觉的
I miss it sometimes.
警监
Captain?
我想知会你一声
I thought you'd want to know
与巴瑞·格兰杰共事的人
that guy that was working with Barry Granger,
汉克·普林斯 现在正在警局
Hank Prince, he's at the station.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
可以这么说
You could say that.
他已分居的妻子
His estranged wife was shot dead
几小时前被发现死于家中
a few hours ago, in her home,
凶枪是普林斯的
with a gun registered to him.
他以涉嫌谋杀的罪名被逮捕
He's under arrest for murder.
我没有杀我妻子
I didn't hurt my wife, okay?
我绝不会杀她的
I would never hurt my wife.
那三个月前她申请了对你的限制令
That why she took out a restraining order
又是怎么回事
against you three months ago?
她的律师让她那样干的
Her lawyer put her up to that.
我们在电♥话♥里吵架了
We had an argument on the phone, okay?
-就是吵架 -但根据她的说法
- That was it. - Well, according to her statement,
争吵非常激烈 你说要离婚
the argument got heated, you argued about the divorce,
而且你跟她说 你不会给她一分钱
and you told her you weren't gonna let her take a dime.
她那时候在无理取闹
She was being unreasonable.
我再说一次
Look, for the last time,
安德里亚被杀的时候
I was in a cab with my girlfriend
我与女友正坐在出租车里
when Andrea was shot.
她叫斯隆·特纳
Her name is Sloan Teller.
我们从她家出发去我家
We were going from her place to my place.
还记得出租车牌照和司机名字吗
You got a medallion number, driver's name,
以便我们证实你的话
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表