And cribbage is a brilliant way to do that.
稍等我一下 凯敦
Excuse me a moment, Kayden.
你怎么来了
What do you turn up?
伙计们有点坐立不安了
It's just, the boys are getting a bit jumpy.
如果我能告诉他们什么对士气会很有帮助
It'd help morale if I could tell 'em something.
告诉他们我们都会从中收获颇丰
Tell them we all stand to profit handsomely from this.
每个人都想知道 有她的消息了吗
Everyone's wondering, any word from her yet?
她被羁押着 克雷 需要时间
She's in federal custody, Clay. It'll take time.
但我们很快就会有莫里亚蒂的消息了
But we'll hear from Moriarty soon enough.
你没事吧
You okay?
这是你自那些事后
It's the first time you saw Moriarty since...
第一次见莫里亚蒂
everything.
一定很艰难
That had to be hard.
我没有期望她能合作
I did not expect her to cooperate.
当然 我曾希望
Of course, I was hoping
她也许能不经意地透露些什么
she might reveal something inadvertently.
我说的艰难并不是指案子的苦难程度
I didn't mean "Hard" As in a difficult problem to solve.
我指的是情感上的艰难
I meant emotionally hard.
不过对你来说没什么区别 对吧
Oh, but it's all science to you, right?
我只是好奇 和她通信时提到
I'm just curious: what was the empirical value in writing
我的约会经历有什么实际价值吗
to her about my dating life?
-打扰一下 -这个嘛...
- Excuse me. - Well...
我找格雷森警监
I'm looking for Captain Gregson.
我的天啊
Oh, my good Lord.
你为什么把她带到这儿来
Why have you brought her here?
考虑到严重的后果
Considering the dire circumstances,
当局答应帮个忙
the government's agreed to a favor.
我最终决定帮你们
I've decided to help you after all.
在这案子的调查期间
For the duration of this investigation,
纽约警局可以全权使用我的知识和能力
the NYPD has the full use of my knowledge and faculties.
我确信我们可以合作愉快
I'm certain we'll work well together.
我被告知你们十分依赖顾问们
I'm told you rely heavily on consultants.
鉴于你们之间的历史 我可以理解
Given your history, I can understand why you wouldn't
你为什么不愿意接受她的提议
want to take her up on her offer.
当莫里亚蒂女士一开始被羁押时
When Ms. Moriarty was first taken into custody,
射频识别芯片已经被注入了她的双手中
RFID chips were implanted in both her hands.
她不可能离开我们的视线五英尺的范围外
She can't move five feet without us knowing.
她跑了
She's gone.
只是觉得你应该熟悉听到这话
Just thought you should get used to hearing that.
芯片可阻止不了她
Chips aren't going to stop her.
如你所见
As you can see,
她被装备了特殊的安全手环
she has been equipped with special security bracelets;
就像是没有连接的手铐一样
like handcuffs that are not connected.
没有连接的手铐 杀了我吧
Handcuffs that don't connect. Shoot me now.
它们装着失能麻醉剂
They're incapacitants.
眩晕枪直对着她
Stun guns pointing right at her.
每一只都有五万瓦特的有效载荷
Each with a payload of 50,000 volts that can be triggered
可以被任何小组成员用按钮激发
by any member of the detail with the touch of a button.
你们之前带她出来过 是吧
Then you've taken her out before, haven't you?
警监 邀请那个女人加入调查
Captain, inviting this woman into our investigation
用一个词形容就是愚蠢
would be, in a word, idiotic.
绑♥架♥者们是由她的前助理领导的
The kidnappers are being led by her former lieutenant.
他十分可能是根据她的命令行事的
He is, in all likelihood, operating under her orders.
在监禁期中 莫里亚蒂女士不可能接触到
During her incarceration, Ms. Moriarty has had zero access
任何可以让她和外界
to technology that would allow her
联♥系♥的技术和设备
to communicate with the outside world.
她被允许写信 但只能写给你
She's been allowed to write letters, but only to you.
所以除非是你把指令传给她的老部下...
So unless you are passing instructions to her old assets...
她本可以在监禁处就能帮助我们 不是吗
She could've helped us from her cell, couldn't she?
提供给我们名字 我们需要的信息不就行了
Given us the names, information we needed?
为什么要把她带到这儿来
Why bring her here?
很显然是她的要求
As per her request; obviously,
她和你们的上司达成的交易的一部分
part of the deal she just struck with your superiors.
你们关押她的建筑
The building that you're keeping her in,
可能就不是个监狱
it might not be a prison,
但看着还算坚固
but it did seem adequately secure.
但在外面 她逃跑的机会
She'd have a much easier time trying to escape
不是更多了吗
whilst out and about, no?
她的底线是带上监控的芯片
The bottom line is that she has cashed in some big chips
做主动参与方
to be an active participant.
她更倾向于跟你们合作
Her preference is to work with you.
如果你们不要她 联邦调查局也会要
If you don't take her... FBI will.
他的名字是德文·贾思巴
His name is Devon Gaspar.
他以前是英国♥军♥情局的
He's former British military intelligence. And yet,
但如果你跟他们要他的记录
were you to ask for his records,
他们甚至不会承认他的存在的
they would deny that he ever existed.
据我所知 德文有好几个化名
Devon has several aliases that I'm aware of.
我已经都告诉马图先生了
I've already shared them with Mr. Mattoo.
我还准备好了几个我觉得
I've also prepared some sketches of the men I believe
可能和他联手的人的素描图
he may be working with.
好吧 但显然
Well, obviously, we can't
我们没办法把这些给媒体
distribute these to the media.
如果这些是真的
If they're legit,
显然它们会打草惊蛇
that would spook the kidnappers.
但我们能在内部流通这些图片
But we can put them out in-house.
我们会发布一条内部信息
We'll issue a FINEST message.
所有市里的警♥察♥都会收到这封邮件
And every cop in the city will get an e-mail.
我会让局里一起行动的
I'll make sure the Bureau does the same.
很好 我想我们就到此结束了
Excellent. Then I do believe we're finished here.
很高兴见到你 一直到是
Lovely to see you, as always,
但我们有个受惊吓的小女孩要找
but we have a terrified little girl to find.
代我们像牢里的兄弟问好
Our best to the gang at the warehouse.
事实上 我更想
Actually, I was rather
去犯罪现场看看
hoping to take a look at the crime scene.
我们确实向她
We did promise her
保证过可以接触福勒家
access to the Fuller residence.
那是我们的下一站
That is our next stop.
事实上 我们还有更重要的事要做
Actually, we have more important things to do.
比如说 查证她提供给我们的信息
For example, checking that even one iota of the information
-是否属实 -不如这样
- she's given us is true. - You know what?
我跟他们一起去福勒家 你去查证信息
I will go with them to the house, you take care of that.
如果有什么线索 我再联♥系♥你
Um, if anything comes up, I will call you.
她真可爱 不是吗
Quite lovely, isn't she?
我无法想象她该有多么害怕啊
I can only imagine how frightened she must be.
你可以不用再继续假装在意了
You can stop pretending to care now.
其他人也听不到你在说什么
The others can't hear you.
对于你曾出现在我脑海中
Would you be surprised to learn
你会感到惊讶吗 乔恩·华生
you've been on my mind, Joan Watson?
不怎么惊讶
Not really.
我一般不会读错人
I don't typically misread people, but...
但你比我一开始预计的要聪明
you're more clever than I initially estimated.
更有趣
More interesting.
如果不是 我也不会被抓
If you weren't, I would never have been caught.
我觉得你太高估我了
I think you're giving me too much credit.
那不是你想要的吗
It's what you crave, is it not?
来自更高级智慧的承认
Acknowledgment from a superior mind?
你很重要的证明 不是吗
Evidence that you matter?
不然怎么会有人想跟夏洛克做搭档呢
Why else pursue a partnership with a man like Sherlock?
事实上做搭档是他的想法
Actually, the partnership was his idea.
这让你不高兴了 是吗
That bothers you, doesn't it?
我承认我确实不能理解这一点
I confess to not understanding it.
但 我总是被无法理解的东西吸引
But... I'm drawn to things I don't understand.
就像夏洛克
Same as Sherlock.
一旦我弄清楚了你 我就会放手
Once I've figured you out, I'll move on.
就像夏洛克
Same as Sherlock.
所以这是你一直跟他通信的原因吗
Is that why you've been writing him?
因为你想要 理解他吗
Because you want to... understand him?
有这部分原因 我猜
Part of it, I suppose.
那另一部分原因呢
And the rest?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你发觉自己爱上他了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表