正是 你得跟佩吉搞好关系
Exactly. You're gonna have
然后加以利用
to build a rapport with Paige and then use it.
她可是我的小乖乖
That's my little girl out there.
她跟这个变♥态♥在一起的每一秒钟
Every second she's with this sick freak,
都在争取时间
she's just buying time.
我们会找到她的 凯特
We're gonna find her, Kate.
有消息别掖着
Please don't hold back.
怎么了
What happened?
他们有线索了 有用的线索
They got a lead. A real lead.
我知道你经历了什么 佩吉
I know what you're going through, Paige.
你很害怕 很绝望
You're scared. You feel hopeless.
连该信任谁都不知道
You don't even know who to trust.
艾利克斯很久之前把你抓来
Alex took you a very long time ago.
对你做了非常可怕的事
He did horrible, horrible things to you.
他强♥奸♥你 折磨你
He raped you, tortured you.
然后忽然间 他变好了
Then all of a sudden, he'd be nice.
闭嘴 你不了解他
Shut up, you don't know him.
你的生活完全依赖于他
Your life was literally dependent on him.
所以到最后 他让你做什么你都做
So you eventually did whatever he asked you to do.
打扫 煮饭 帮他绑♥架♥
Cleaned, cooked, helped with his abductions.
在你心里 你已经失去了过去的生活
In your mind, your past life was lost.
但你有最爱的人在你身边
But you had the one person you loved most with you.
不
No...
凯尔
Kyle.
我们查了医院和牙科的记录
We checked hospital and dental records
什么信息也找不到 凯尔是你儿子
and couldn't find any info. Kyle was your son.
是我们的儿子
He was our son.
怎么会有父亲杀死自己的亲生儿子
How could a father kill his own child?
他怎么可以对一个母亲做这种事
How could he-- how could he do that to a mother?
我不明白
I don't understand.
杀死孩子的父母就是禽兽
Parents that kill their children are monsters.
你帮他的时候是被迫的
Now, you were under duress when you helped him.
可如果你不马上帮我们
But my friend's daughter is gonna die
我朋友的女儿就要死了
if you don't help us right now.
谁买♥♥了梅格 佩吉
Who bought Meg, Paige?
她在哪
Where is she?
他是艾利克斯出价最高的客人之一
He's one of Alex's best clients.
他干的勾当 都叫人说不出口
He does... unspeakable things.
然后他会把尸体碎片分散丢在波托马克河里
And then he spreads the body parts in the Potomac.
他住哪
Where does he live?
不知道
I don't know.
但你可以在网上联♥系♥到他
But you can reach him online.
我小的时候很讨厌我的娃娃
You know, when I was little, I hated my dolls.
于是我就开始给肢解它们
That's when I started breaking them.
我先是把它们的腿拔掉
I'd break their legs off,
接着是胳膊
their arms,
我会把头留到最后
save their heads for last.
没人明白我为什么那么做
No one understood why I did it.
但是我喜欢
But I liked it.
我喜欢那种感觉
I liked the feeling.
你能理解 对吧
You understand, don't you?
这就是我的计划
This is what I'm planning.
我希望你下手不要太快
I don't want you to do it fast.
我以前用刀割自己的时候也都是慢慢来的
That's how I did it when I used to cut myself.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna tell you again.
在我之前还有多少个娃娃
How many dolls were there before me?
住口
Stop!
我是你的第一个娃娃吗
Am I your first doll?
把嘴闭上 你把气氛都给毁了
Keep quiet. You're ruining it.
我想让你慢慢来
I want you to do it slow.
不 不
No! No!
他们会抓到你的
They're gonna get you!
你这个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
不
No!
我是不会屈服的
You can't break me!
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody! Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
放我下来 放我下来
Get me down! Get me down!
放我下来
Get me down.
我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
你没事了
You're ok.
-我按照凯特说的做了 -好
- I did what Kate said. - Ok.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you ok? - Ok, ok.
-我按照凯特说的做了 -好了
- I did what Kate said. - Ok.
迈克·瑞格比
Michael Rigby.
凯文·霍金斯
Kevin Hawkins.
天啊 梅格
Oh, God, Meg.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我早该察觉的
I should have known.
这不是你的错
Shh. It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是也怀孕了吧
Not you, too.
我又要有个干儿子了吗
Am I getting another godson?
有可能
Possibly.
也有可能是个干闺女
Maybe a goddaughter.
我打扰到你了吗
Hey. Am I interrupting something?
没 完全没有
No, not at all.
我在弄一些文件上的事 进来吧
I'm just finishing some paperwork. Come on in.
我正好在附近 就顺便过来看看
I was in the neighborhood.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好多了 医生向我保证
Oh, better. The doctor assures me
我和孩子都没事
that we're both gonna be fine.
那就好 梅格怎么样了
Good. And how's Meg holding up?
她还不错 我们找到了一个很棒的心理咨♥询♥师
She's doing pretty good. We found a great therapist,
等她准备好了我们就去
so we'll go when she's ready.
太好了
Good.
我想向你道歉
Look, I wanted to apologize.
你让我别继续追查那个分尸案时
You told me to let the torso case go,
我应该听你的
and I should have listened.
咱们都有种感觉
Well, we both had a feeling.
这不是重点
Not the point.
最终你是对的
Well, in the end you were right.
想想因你而获救的那些女孩
And think of all the girls who were saved.
是啊 为连环杀手定制的网站
Yeah. A website for serial killers.
谁会想得到呢
Who knew?
在我姐姐去世的几周前
You know, a few weeks before my sister died,
我们一起去弗吉尼亚沙滩庆祝她的生日
we went to Virginia Beach for her birthday,
就我们两姐妹去的
Just the two of us,
我们躺在沙滩上
and we were laying there
我问她当时在想什么
and I asked her what she was thinking.
她说 凯特
And she said, you know, Kate,
你要答应我 万一我和乔出什么意外
if anything ever happens to me or Joe,
你一定要替我照顾我们的女儿
just promise me that you'll take care of my little girl.
我当然马上就答应了
And, I mean, of course I said I would.
可我想的是 她肯定不会出什么意外
You know? Nothing was going to happen to her.
她才24岁
She was 24.
可意外偏偏就发生了
And...just like that, it did.
你是个好母亲
You're a great mom.
当我收养梅格的时候 我放了自己一年的假
Yeah, I took a year off when I got Meg,
那是
and it was...
我这辈子最美好的一年
the best year of my life.
所以
And so,
我想我要为我这个孩子做同样的事
I think I want to do that for this one, too.
我们随时欢迎你回来
You'll always have a place here.
谢谢
Thank you.
有任何需要随时告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表