跨国行动
Beyond Borders
科鲁兹
阿鲁巴嫌犯回归了
马特·西蒙斯来电
巴巴多斯
布里奇波特 美国大使♥馆♥
欢迎来到巴巴多斯
Welcome to Barbados.
所有旅客请从
All visitors please proceed...
加油 没多远了
Ok, come on. It's not much farther.
背我下吧
How about a piggyback ride?
我会摔倒的
I will fall over.
但这东西太沉了
But it's just so heavy.
好吧 给我吧
Yeah, right. Ok.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
这里没无线网
There's no wifi.
到酒店会有的
There'll be some at the hotel.
我告诉奶奶到了就给她发短♥信♥的
I told grandma I'd text her when we landed.
没错 但这次旅行不是为了发短♥信♥
Yes, but this trip isn't about texting,
而是要远离电子设备
it's about unplugging.
所以你完全不会碰手♥机♥吗
So you're not gonna be on your phone at all?
别闹了 我头已经够疼了
Please don't do this. I have such a pounding headache.
你那过敏反应 真是太烦了
Your allergies, they're the worst.
大伙 听听这个
All right, check it out, buddy.
七个泳池 九个滑道
7 pools, 9 waterslides,
一英里长的漂流河
a mile-long lazy river,
你要是不怕 还有激流勇进
and if you dare, there's roaring rapids.
别忘了去看海豚
Don't forget about the dolphins.
没错 你预约了吗
Oh, yeah. Did you make that reservation?
明早十点
10 a.m. Tomorrow.
我们能骑海豚吗
Can we surf on them?
行
Yeah.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
咱的行李来了
Ah, here we go. Yeah, yeah, that's...
不是吧
Oh, no.
网站上说最后一趟班车是十点
Website said the last shuttle left at 10:00.
我没注意时间
I lost track of time.
打车走吧
Want to take a taxi?
不行 我们行李太多了
No, we have too much stuff.
肯定坐不下 得分两辆车
We'll never fit. We'd have to take two cabs.
太晚了 我不想分开
It's late. I don't want to split up.
好吧
Ok. Ok.
等等
Ok. Oh, hang on.
去皇家大酒店多少钱
Hey, how much to take us to the Grand Royal?
但愿他能带我们走
I hope this guy can take us.
谢啦
Thanks.
这人 45分钟45块
This guy, 45 minutes, 45 bucks.
太棒了
Great.
上车吧 孩子们
Hop in, kids.
冷柜里有免费的水
There's complimentary water in the cooler.
谢啦
Oh, thanks.
伙计们 来喝点水
Hey, guys, get these down, ok?
亲爱的
Honey?
这是消除旅行疲劳的最好方法
This is the best way to avoid any bugs you got on the plane.
你们从哪来
So where you guys from?
华盛顿
Uh, D.C. area.
你去过吗
You ever been?
我小时候去过
When I was a kid, yeah.
爱死那的博物馆了
Loved the museums.
我们这也有些不错的博物馆你们该去看看
We got some good places around here you should check out.
你的孩子们喜欢历史吗
Your kids into history?
当然
Sure.
我给你列个单子
I'll make you a list.
谢了 太棒了
Thanks, that'd be great.
我觉得艾尔很失望咱没给她安排那个
Hey, I think Al's upset we didn't get her that plan.
明天能帮她安排吗
Can we fix that tomorrow?
格拉格
Greg.
格拉格
Greg.
格拉格
Greg.
没事吧
Everything ok?
没事 他这人在哪都能睡着
Yeah. It's a gift. He can fall asleep anywhere.
拜托 你们
Come on, you guys. Hello!
这可不好笑 醒醒
This isn't funny. Wake up.
格拉格
Greg?
格拉格
Greg!
格拉格
Greg!
出事了 你得靠边停下
Ok, something's wrong. You need to pull over.
你去哪
Where are you going?!
你去哪
Where are you going?!
苏利文一家八小时前在巴巴多斯失踪了
The Sullivan family disappeared in Barbados 8 hours ago.
从机场失踪的
From the airport?
他家孩子多大
How old are the children?
10岁和14岁
10 and 14.
又来了
Here we go again.
巴巴多斯 美国人在外出事
Barbados? Americans on foreign soil
应该由杰克·加勒特负责
is Jack Garrett's territory.
科鲁兹说情况复杂
Cruz says there's more to it.
最近怎么样 杰克
How you been, Jack?
忙 真希望别老在这种时候才见面
Busy. I wish this was under better circumstances.
给我们说下情况吧
Want to fill us in?
好了
All right,
最后一件事
one last thing.
我知道你们在班里都是名列前茅
We know that you're all at the top of your class,
但知道我为什么选你们吗
but any ideas on why I chose you for this rotation?
我们懂国际法
Our knowledge of international law?
那自然有所帮助
Well, that certainly helps.
但你们的论文里可以看出
But your essays revealed moments that forever changed
你们改变了看待世界的方式
the way you look at the world.
你们对公正的热忱
It's your passion for justice.
那才是我选你们的原因
That's why you're here.
这也是你们要保持的
That's what you need to hold on to.
好了 把你们关于
All right, send me your thoughts
反绑♥架♥行动的想法发给我 我们下次讨论
on the anti-kidnapping initiative and we will discuss next time.
谢谢 兰伯特探员
Thanks, Agent Lambert.
叫我莉莉
It's Lily.
杰克在路上了 五分钟内要听简报
Jack's on his way. Wants to debrief in five.
案子发生在哪
Where's the case?
巴巴多斯 一家人被绑♥架♥了
Barbados. Family's been kidnapped.
明白 我需要相关的法律文件
Ok, I need the legal statutes.
你最棒了
You are the best.
大使在二号♥线
Ambassador's on line 2.
去查下加勒比法♥院♥有没有做过修订
Oh, and see if the Caribbean court has any revisions.
大使
Ambassador.
是的 我们听说了
Yes, we just heard.
当然
Absolutely.
马特 等一下
Matt, hold on.
我们上了飞机再告诉你降落时间
We'll call you from the tarmac with our ETA.
一会儿见
See you soon.
你还要多久到
How far away are you?
我刚从家里出来
I just left the house.
马特二十分钟后到
Matt is 20 minutes away.
告诉他由他来开车
Well, tell him he's driving.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是的 收到
Yeah. Copy that.
科鲁兹给霍奇和罗西做了简报
Cruz briefed Hotch and Rossi.
他召集行为分♥析♥组其他成员了吗
Is he gathering the rest of the BAU?
正在召集 巴巴多斯那边还好吗
As we speak. Everything ready in Barbados?
刚和大使协调好
Just coordinated with the ambassador.
很好
Great.
嫌犯逃脱了国内警方
Our unsub's eluded both domestic
和国外警方的共同追捕
and international teams,
我们不会让他再次逃出法网
and we're not about to let him get away with it again.
如你们所知
As you all remember,
去年四月 艾萨克一家于佛罗里达被杀
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表