当然 但是先让大人们聊会天好吗
Of course. The adults need a little time first, though, ok?
好
Ok.
时候到了
Here we go.
该谈正事了
The talk.
爸
Dad...
罗伊 那里设施不错
It's a good facility, Roy.
离家只有三小时车程
It's only 3 hours away --
艾伦 我考虑了一下
Actually, Aaron, I've been thinking.
爸 你记不记得我跟你说过
Dad, do you remember when I told you
上个月公♥司♥给我升职了
I got a promotion at my job last month?
我现在是一个新软件单元的负责人
That I'd be supervising a new software unit.
记得
Well, yes.
我本来是想用涨的工资
Well, I was going to use the extra money
在公♥司♥附近租个房♥的
to move into an apartment closer to town,
但是如果我继续住在现在那个地方
but if I stay in the same complex,
我们就可以租一个两室的公♥寓♥
we can get a two-bedroom place.
我想让你跟我一起住
I want you to live with me.
你真是
That's...
你真是太贴心了
that is very sweet of you.
但我不同意
But no.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不想成为你的负担
Because I don't want to be a burden.
不会的
You wouldn't be.
你在家能帮不少忙
You're really handy around the house
我也很需要你
and I could use the help.
你怎么一声不出
You're awfully quiet.
这是你的决定
Well, it's up to you.
我觉得杰克也会想要跟你住的近点
I will say that Jack would like having you close.
不用集体逛商场
No Happy Hoofers.
没有宾果游戏锦标赛
No bingo tournaments.
我们还可以一起吃爆米花看电影
And we can still have popcorn and movies.
好吧
Ok.
你同意了
Ok?
我同意
Ok.
好的 我去收拾咱们的东西
Ok. I am going to go get our things.
等咱们到家了 就可以开始计划
When we get home, we can start planning
怎么装饰你的房♥间
what your room's gonna look like.
好
Great.
我认为这是个不错的解决方案
I think it's a good solution.
当然了 你当然觉得这样挺好
Oh, I'm sure you think it's a great solution. Sure.
因为这主意是你想出来的
Given the fact that you conceived the idea.
虽说我脑子可能不太灵光了
My brain may be checking out,
可我不是傻瓜
but I'm not an idiot.
杰西卡之前跟我说过
Jessica told me a while ago
她的升职只是名义上的 并没有加薪
that her promotion was in title only.
你们俩为了我煞费苦心地
And this song and dance that you two have been doing
上演了这么一出好戏
for my benefit...
她租♥房♥♥的钱是你给的 对吧
You're giving her the extra money, aren't you?
晚安 外公
Good night, grandpa.
小伙子
Hey, big guy.
听着 你还欠我一场赛车呢
Listen, you owe me a rematch on that car race thing.
-听见没 -好
- You hear me? - Ok.
你先去准备一下 我马上就来
Go get everything set up. I'll be there in a minute.
好吗
Ok?
他是海莉留给我的唯一安慰
He's all I got left of Haley.
他遗传了海莉的眼睛
I see her in his eyes.
动作也像极了海莉
Small things he does.
我也这么觉得
I see it, too.
你跟我 咱俩没和好 知道吗
You and me, we're not good, you know.
在这件事上 我永远无法原谅你
I'll never forgive you for what happened.
我希望你不会这么痛苦
I wish you didn't feel that way.
别这么体贴
Oh, don't be so understanding.
哪怕一次都好 冲我发个脾气
For once, take the low road
叫我滚蛋
and tell me to take a hike.
我会想海莉会希望看到我们这个家是个什么样子
I think about what Haley would want for this family.
我也这么想
Well, I do, too.
她会希望自己还活着
She'd want to be alive still,
她会想再做杰克的母亲
and she's want to be Jack's mom again.
她不会希望看到我们心怀怨恨
She wouldn't want us holding on to anger
或是互相埋怨
or pointing fingers at each other.
反正我就是埋怨了
I'm pointing anyway.
反正你很快就能甩掉我了
You'll be rid of me soon enough.
医生跟我说
The doctors told me that
会有那么一天
there will come a day when...
我将不记得海莉是谁
I won't know who she is.
她对我来说就只是个陌生人
Just a stranger.
不再有愤怒
No anger.
不再有痛苦
No pain.
也没有遗憾
No regret.
你知道吗 我这个病或许也不是件坏事
You know, this disease may not be a curse after all.
来 爸 咱们走吧
Come on, dad, let's go.
爸
Dad?
来了
Coming.
好吧 你带路
All right, you lead the way.
好
Ok.
使人明智地并非回忆
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past,
而是对未来的责任
but by the responsibility for our future.
乔治·萧伯纳[爱尔兰剧作家 评论家]
George Bernard Shaw.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表