I'm down here.
求你们 放我出去
Please, let me out of here.
你准备好坦白了吗
You ready to come clean?
坦白什么
Come clean? What are you--
你抓错人了
You've got the wrong person.
我们为什么要听这些废话
Why are we even listening to this crap?
直接杀了他就是了
We should just kill him.
不不不不 求你了
No, no, no, no. Please.
等他认罪了再说
Not until we get his confession.
我发誓 我不知道你们在说什么
I swear, I don't know what you're talking about.
求你了 放我走吧
Please! Just let me go.
做不到 韦斯特布鲁克先生
Can't do that, Mr. Westbrook.
我们不会白费那么大力气把你弄来的
Not after we went through the trouble of getting you here.
再说 好戏才刚开始
Besides, we're just getting started.
韦恩·戴尔[作家]说过
Wayne Dyer once said,
别人如何对你是他们的业报
"how people treat you is their karma.
如何回应则是你的
How you react is yours."
好了 再看下受害者特征
All right, let's go over victimology.
杰克·韦斯特布鲁克的经历就像
Jack Westbrook's life reads
如何成为完美先生的指南
like a practice guide to being perfect.
班级第一名毕业
Graduated first in his class.
在几个偏远小县里当过助理检察官
Went on to be the A.D.A. in several rural counties.
他卓越的记录
His marvelous track record caught
引起了高层的注意
the attention of the higher-ups.
六年内他就进入了波士顿一流团队
Within 6 years he was in the Boston big leagues.
四年前他来了个180度大转弯
4 years ago he made a 180,
从检举罪犯转成为其辩护 不知为何
went from prosecuting criminals to defending them. I wonder why.
他也许是厌倦了应付那些政♥治♥问题
He may have been tired of dealing with all the politics.
或是想挣更多
Or he wanted better pay.
有他那样的出庭经验的人是很抢手的
With his kind of trial experience are in high demand.
看上去杰克也不都是为了钱
Looks like Jack isn't all dollar signs.
这里说他每年会接大量
It says here he worked with a number of nonprofits
非盈利甚至是无偿案件
and even took on several pro bono cases every year.
他的家庭生活也几近完美
He seems to have checked all the boxes in his personal life, too.
他和他妻子琳达结婚快七年了
He and his wife Linda have been married for almost 7 years.
他们的第一个孩子一月就要出生了
They're expecting their first child in January.
我要说他的生活太纯了你会不会觉得我在说笑
Did you think I was joking when I said his life was so pristine?
即使是如此完美的人
Mm. Even someone this perfect
也一定有不可告人的秘密
is bound to have some skeletons in the closet.
这里说他和他老婆
It says that he and his wife
经常搬家
did a lot of moving around in the area.
他们从没在同一个地方待过两年以上
They never stayed in the same place more than a couple of years.
也有可能 这人看上去很有野心
Well, that makes sense. Guy seems pretty ambitious.
搬家可能是为了更好的工作机会
All the relocating could have been for better job opportunities.
或者他们害怕被人报复
Yeah, or they feared retaliation from the people he put away.
仅去年 他辩护的35个案件
Last year alone, he won 33 of the 35 cases
就赢了33个 胜诉率高达94%
he defended, giving him a 94% success rate.
我们该着重研究剩下那6%
We should concentrate on the 6%.
他可能做出了承诺但未能实现
He could have made promises and not delivered.
马塞诸塞州 波士顿
霍奇纳探员 感谢前来
Agent Hotcher. Thanks for coming out.
警探 这是洁婼探员
Detective. This is Agent Jareau.
欢迎 这边请
Welcome. Right this way.
我们派人去受害人的办公室和家里了
We've got units posted at both the victim's workplace and residence.
根据你们的建议 还准备了
Brought in some extra manpower to work the phones
更多人手进行电♥话♥追踪 以防绑匪试图联络
in case these guys try and reach out, like you suggested.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
你们可以在那边办公
You and your team can set up over there.
那是韦斯特布鲁克太太吗
Is that Mrs. Westbrook?
她来以后还没说过一句话
Hasn't said a word since she came in.
要知道这种压力对胎儿不好
You know, this type of stress can't be too good for the baby.
但愿她的运气比我好
Hopefully she has better luck than I did.
琳达
Linda?
我是联调局的洁妮芙
I'm Jennifer. I'm with the FBI.
我想问些关于你丈夫的问题
I want to ask you some questions about your husband.
可以吗
Is that all right?
很好
Great.
这样吧
Um, you know what?
我们去个私密点的地方吧
Why don't we go somewhere a little more private.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你怀孕多久了
May I ask how far along you are?
七个月
7 months.
是个男孩
A boy.
我有个儿子 六岁了
I have a son. He's 6.
能跟我说说你最后一次和杰克联♥系♥是什么时候吗
Can you tell me about the last time you spoke to jack?
昨天午饭时候
At lunch yesterday.
我昨晚没接到他的电♥话♥
I missed his call last night.
他说他被一些文书工作耽搁了
He said he'd gotten caught up with paperwork.
他总是工作到很晚吗
Had he always worked long hours?
经常如此
For the most part.
资料上说你们经常搬家 为什么
I read that the two of you moved around the area a lot. Why?
他的工作曾让他很多疑
His job used to make him paranoid.
我都数不清他换了多少次手♥机♥号♥
I can't tell you how many times he changed his phone number.
但是他自从换了新工作
But once he got the new job...
情况就大不同了
Things were different.
此话怎讲
How so?
这是他第一次不再胆颤心惊地生活
Well, for the first time he wasn't looking over his shoulder.
他为弱者辩护
He was defending the underdog.
我们终于安定下来
We--we finally settled down...
买♥♥了一栋房♥子
and bought a house.
就在那时候我们决定要一个孩子 抱歉
And that's when we decided to start a family. I'm sorry.
没事的 我明白 这很艰难
Hey, it's ok. I know, this is very hard. Ok?
你丈夫的最后一次购买♥♥记录是在一个便利店
Your husband's last purchase was from a convenience store.
他买♥♥了花
He bought flowers.
你们要庆祝什么吗
Were the two of you celebrating something?
他赢了
He won.
杰克每次赢了案子
Whenever Jack won a case,
都会给我买♥♥花
he brought me flowers.
这是他感谢我忍♥受他长时间工作的方式
It was his way of thanking me for dealing with the long hours.
拜托你们
Please,
请一定要找到我丈夫 拜托了
please find my husband. Please.
无论我在法庭上对你们做了什么
Look, whatever I did to you in court,
我深表抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这个系统并不公平
I know the system isn't fair.
我只是在做本职工作
I was just doing my job.
求你们了
Please, just...
告诉我你们想要什么
tell me what you want.
无论你们遇到了什么麻烦
Whatever trouble you're in,
我都可以帮你们
you know, I can help.
咱们好好谈谈 事情是可以解决的
Let's just talk this through. I can fix this.
你真是毫无头绪 是吧
You really have no idea, do you?
是啊
No!
是的
No!
我不明白
I--uhh--I don't!
告诉我你们想要什么 钱吗
Just tell me-- tell me what it is you want. Is it money?
是吗 出个价吧
Is that what this is about? Name your price.
这可不是钱能解决的事
You can't buy your way out of this.
我妻子知道我失踪了
You know, my wife knows I'm missing.
警♥察♥也知道
So do the cops.
你们放了我 我什么也不会说
You let me go, I won't say a word.
我们才不担心警♥察♥
We ain't worried about the cops.
开工吧
Let's get this show on the road.
脱掉衣服
Take off your clothes.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
让你脱就脱
'cause I said so!
准备好录像
Get the camera ready.
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
我说了脱掉
I said take 'em off.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表