It was probably before
他完全变疯之前
his psychotic break became full-blown.
他认识她们 也许甚至在乎她们
He knew them personally. He probably even cared about them.
现实只是一抹幻影
"Reality is merely an illusion,
尽管它从不消散
albeit a very persistent one."
艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Albert Einstein.
什么情况 披萨派对吗
Oh, wait a minute. Pizza party?
我点了两个披萨 刚送来
I have two pizzas and they've just been delivered,
热乎乎的 正美味
which means they're extra delicious.
我闻到蘑菇的味道了
I smell mushrooms.
意大利辣肠 从雷吉奥点的吗
Pepperoni. Those from Riggio's?
没错 我想你们回来一定会很饿
Yes, they are. I thought you guys would be hungry upon your arrival.
我就不吃了 谢谢 受不了这味道
Ooh, no, thanks. The smell grosses me out.
老天 抱歉抱歉 我不知道
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
别在意 孕妇是很麻烦的
No worries. This pregnancy thing can be freaky.
好了 是什么事你没告诉我们
Ok, there's--there's something you're not telling us.
我觉得这个能给你们鼓鼓劲
Yeah. I thought this would help you guys
然后好加班
with all the extra work you have to do right now.
加班是什么意思啊
Whoa, whoa, what do you mean, extra work?
出什么事了
What's going on?
科鲁兹来电要我们提供
Cruz called. He wants all the case assessments
国会监督会议所需的所有案件评估
for the congressional oversight meeting.
我就知道
I knew it.
那个会不是在三周后吗
That meeting's not for another 3 weeks.
本来是 结果被挪到周一了
Yeah, it was, until they moved it to Monday.
但我有披萨 你不能吃
But I have pizza. Not for you.
好了 大伙 开工吧
All right, everyone. Let's settle in.
梅格
我回来了 但要加班 帮我和马卡拉问好
好好学习 明天见 爱你 亲亲抱抱
他几点来接我们
So what time is he picking us up?
10分钟前就该到了
Like 10 minutes ago.
快点吧 我们迟到了
Hurry up, we're late.
是凯特 她回来了
It's Kate. She's back in town.
我真不喜欢说谎
I hate lying.
错过了这场音乐会 你会更难受
You would hate it more if we missed this 4 for 1 concert.
那倒是
True.
鲍比超帅的 你知道他的朋友也会很帅
And Bobby is hot, so you know he has cute friends.
最好是
He'd better.
是真的 你给她回信息吧
He does. Now text her back
不然她会担心的
before she starts worrying.
我也爱你
她会知道我在说谎的
She's totally gonna know I'm lying.
她总能识破我
She always does.
放松点 他们不会知道的
You need to relax. We're not gonna get caught.
我们这么美 怎么会被拆穿
We look too good to get caught.
不好 是鲍比
Oh, no. It's Bobby.
他还在忙工作
He's stuck at work.
他又来不了了吗
He's flaking again?
不 他妈妈会来接我们
No. His mom is gonna pick us up
他一会儿直接在音乐会和我们见
and he's gonna meet us at the concert.
他妈妈
His mom?
至少你可以不用
At least now you can stop
担心他是什么恋童癖了
worrying that he's some kind of pedophile.
她大概会开个大点的车
She probably drives a minivan.
我不确定 听起来怪怪的
I don't know, that seems weird.
你们好
Hi!
你们是梅格和马卡拉吧
You must be Meg and Markayla.
我是佩吉 鲍比的妈妈
I'm Paige, Bobby's mom.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready for the show?
当然
Totally.
快上车吧 你俩看起来美极了
Hop in. You both look great.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表