He's probably younger than you.
他甚至在创造这个传奇的过程中对你提供过帮助
He may have aided in the development of the legend.
他很安静
He's a quiet boy.
很黏自己的朋友 因为朋友是他的所有
Clings to his friends because they're all he has.
他最近可能惨被所爱的人抛弃
He may have recently suffered abandonment by a loved one
或是失去了亲近的人
or lost someone very close to him.
威廉·普莱特
William Pratt.
他比我小一届
He's a junior.
去年他父母死于一场车祸
Parents died in a car accident last year.
他从那时起就一团糟
He's been messed up ever since.
威廉父母之死
The death of William's parents
可能引起了他的精神错乱
probably triggered a psychosis.
由悲剧催生的对强势偶像的幻想
Idolization of a dominant role model in the wake of tragedy
通常会模糊对和错之间的分界线
could often blur the lines between right and wrong.
就像杀童魔
Like Slenderman.
童年幻想优先于社会准则
Childhood imagination took precedence over social norms.
我去告诉霍奇
I'll tell Hotch.
我去告诉加西亚
I'll tell Garcia.
摩根探员
Agent Morgan.
这是我的错吗
Is this my fault?
他崇拜你
He looked up to you
因为当时他没有别的人可以崇拜
when there was no one else to look up to.
我想他可能看到了
I think he probably saw
你对镜男传奇的痴迷
your obsession with the Mirror Man legend
于是决定把它带到现实生活中
and just decided to bring it to life.
所以这就是我的错
So it is my fault.
有时候人们的脑子会短路 康纳
Sometimes people's wires just get crossed up, Connor.
很不幸 但时有发生
It's tragic, but it happens.
这不是你的错
This was not your fault.
看来威廉平时
It looks like William splits his time
要么在学校 要么在他阿姨家
between school, his aunt's house,
要么就在购物中心的小卖♥♥部打工
and working a kiosk at the mall.
戴夫 让罗森伯格跟你在学校碰头
Dave, have Rosenburg meet you at the school,
小洁和凯特 叫上摩根去购物中心
JJ and Kate, grab Morgan and head to the mall.
里德和我去他阿姨家
Reid and I will go to the aunt's house.
我直接把位置和图片发到你手♥机♥上
I'm sending coordinates and pictures directly to your phones.
-谢谢你 加西亚 -没事
- Thank you, Garcia. - Yeah.
让开
Move!
联调局
FBI!
扔掉武器
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Put that weapon down!
放了她 威廉
Let her go, William.
退后 我不想伤害她 但必要时我会的
Stay back. I don't want to hurt her, but I will.
那然后呢 你伤害她 我们伤害你
And then what? You hurt her, we hurt you.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
好了 康纳在哪 我现在就要见康纳
All right, where's Connor? I need to see Connor right now.
康纳在我们的办公室
Connor's back at our office.
你放下射钉枪 我们就带你去见他
You put that nail gun down, we'll take you right to him.
不 你就是想骗我
No, you're trying to trick me.
不是 不是 不骗你 好吗
No. No, no-no trick. Ok?
我们是来帮你的 威廉
We're here to help you, William, ok?
康纳和你阿姨 我们都是来帮你的
Connor, your aunt, we're all just here to help you.
我这次无法脱身了 对吧
I'm not getting out of this, am I?
那完全取决于你
That's entirely up to you.
他们在这
Here they are!
下车 下车
Get out, get out.
快
Go!
天啊
Oh, God.
好了 准备开始
Yes, sir. Ready to roll.
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
他们这是在为他创造观众
They're giving him an audience.
退后
Get back!
退后 走开
Get back! Go!
镜头对准他
Stay with him.
医护人员 马上派医护人员
Medic! We need a medic now!
你们他妈的脑子是有问题吗
What the hell were you thinking?!
脉象游离 血压持续下降
Pulse is thready and BP's dropping.
联♥系♥贝塞斯达医院
Radio Bethesda.
跟他们说我们有个中枪的儿童
Let them know we have a pediatric gunshot wound.
是我 听着 我需要你帮忙
Hey, it's me. Listen, I need your help.
我们会尽力的
We'll do everything we can.
把他挪到6号♥床 报告一下状况
Move him to Bed 6. Let's hear some stats.
胸腔中一枪 高压90 低压50 还在下降
Single GSW to the thorax. BP's 90 over 50 and dropping.
他失了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
我们要两单位的O型阴性血
We need two units of O-neg.
通知外伤手术室我们现在过去
Tell trauma surgery we have incoming.
应该有别的处理方法的 霍奇
There should have been another way, Hotch.
凯特跟我说了 她说那枪开的很利落
Kate filled me in. She said the shot was clean.
被害人什么情况
How's the victim?
目前尚不知 那两个人都情况都不明
No word yet, on either of them.
我在全国电视直播上朝个孩子开枪
I shot a kid on national television.
你开枪打中的是个连环杀手
You shot a serial killer.
如果你不开枪
And if you hadn't,
人♥质♥现在就不会做手术了 她早就死了
the hostage wouldn't be in surgery, she'd be dead.
你做得是对的
You did the right thing.
女伤者现在结束手术了
The female victim is coming out of surgery now
医生说她会痊愈的
and the surgeon expects her to make a full recovery.
那个孩子呢
And the boy?
他失血过多
He lost a lot of blood
造成一些神经损伤
and there's some nerve damage,
但没有生命危险
but he'll survive.
谢谢
Thank you.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be ok?
在你的帮助下也许会
I think with your help he might.
看谁来了
There he is.
你要出名了 康纳
You're gonna be famous, Connor.
你 我还有你的故事
You, me, and your story.
我从没让你这么做
I never asked for this.
我们将成为不朽的传奇
We're gonna live forever.
你要进监狱了
You're going to jail.
是啊 但是他们能关我多久
Yeah, but, I mean, for how long, though?
孩子做点疯狂的事是正常的 对吧
The kids do the craziest things, right?
等一下
Hey, wait.
我能看一下你的手♥机♥吗
Um, can I see your cell phone?
大家肯定不会相信我中枪了
No one will ever believe I got shot.
这是干什么
What is this?
你要跟我走
You are coming with me.
去哪儿
Where to?
我之前跟你说了要去旅行啊
I told you we were gonna take a trip.
我没打包行李呢
I haven't packed.
这场旅行你用不着打包行李
This is a trip you don't need to pack for,
至少现在还不用
at least not yet.
你能不能先别问那么多问题
Now, why don't you stop asking so many questions.
那你能不能别对我呼来唤去的
Why don't you stop bossing me around.
等等 这不是你正在装♥修♥的房♥子吗
Wait. Isn't this the house you've been restoring?
来吧
Come on.
到底是怎么回事啊
What is going on?
来嘛
Just come on.
-戴瑞 -好吧
- Derek. - Ok.
萨瓦纳 我希望你知道
Savannah, it's really important to me
我不是光说不做的人
that you know that I'm not all talk.
欢迎来到我们的永恒假期
Welcome to our permanent vacation.
你就这样想
Just think about it like this.
这个世界需要我们两个
The world needs both of us.
这点我们无法改变
And there's really nothing we can do about it.
但是我们也同样需要对方 萨瓦纳
But we need each other just the same, Savannah.
我知道我需要你
I know I need you.
我们的工作 对我们二人都很重要
What we do is important to each of us,
但是这个 这可以成为...
but this, it can be...
属于我们的独处堡垒
our own little fortress of solitude.
就你我二人
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表