Like I told the cop that dragged me up here,
我在洗车房♥工作
I work in a car wash.
你以前当皮条客被抓过 艾迪
You've been picked up for pandering before, Eddie.
被判100小时的社区服务 缓期两年
Two years probation and 100 hours of community service.
洗车房♥
Car wash.
这是梅博尔·帕里希开具的
Those are bank statements
银行声明
from one Mabel Parrish.
想起来了吗 内华达州的里诺
That ring a bell? Reno, Nevada.
你们拿着我妈妈的银行声明干什么
Yo, what y'all doin' with my mama's banks statements, man?
看起来几个月前 你的刑期刚结束
Looks like a few months ago, right after you got off probation,
她就开始进行存款
she starting making some cash deposits.
奇怪的是
And the weird thing is,
存的钱远比她在美发厅赚得多
it's way more than she makes at that hair salon.
我想国税局是知道的
Now, I assume the I.R.S. is aware of it,
但是你永远不知道
but you never know
如果他们稍加调查能发现什么
what they're gonna find if they dig a little deeper.
你们最好离我妈妈远点 明白吗
Y'all better leave my mama alone, all right?
别这样 甜心
Come on, now, sweetness,
你知道规矩
you know the deal.
我们得合作
Gotta play ball.
好吧
'aight.
你们想知道关于塔莎的什么事
What y'all want to know about Tasha?
我从周二就没再见过她
I ain't seen her since tuesday.
她也没回你短♥信♥或者语♥音♥信箱 是吧
And she hasn't been returning your texts or your voicemails, has she?
该死的 还有你们不知道的事吗
Damn, is there anything y'all don't know?
你们还要我♥干♥嘛
What y'all need me for?
我们需要你告诉我们谁杀了她
We need you to tell us who killed her.
谁杀了她
Who killed her?
她死了
She dead?
不不不不
Ah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
你们不会以为是我吧
You--you don't think it was me, do you?
我们应该这么想吗
Should we?
我谁也没杀啊 老兄
I didn't kill nobody, man.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no,
我发誓 我有不在场证明
I swear to god. I got alibis.
拜托 老兄 干嘛给我看这些
Come on, man, what you show me this for?
我们发现她和这个人在一起
We found her with him.
我认识这个人
I know that dude.
他是常客
He's a regular.
那这个人呢
What about that guy?
不 我没见过他
Nah. I ain't never seen him.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我确定 我从没见过他
Yeah, I'm sure about that. I ain't never seen him.
我不会忘记见过的人
I don't forget no faces.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是在河边
This is over there by the river.
塔莎从来不去那边
Tasha never got down there.
太远了 信♥号♥♥不好
Too far. Bad cell signal.
你们需要和在阿♥拉♥米达东部工作的女孩谈谈
Y'all need to talk to the girls that work east of Alameda.
现在可以把这些照片拿走了 老兄
Now, can you get these pictures out of my face, man.
你总是在阿♥拉♥米达东部的河边工作吗
You usually work east of Alameda, over by the river?
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen this man?
你确定吗 需要再看一眼吗
Are you sure? Do you want to maybe take another look?
我确定 亲爱的
I'm sure, baby.
我对好看的人过目不忘
I remember all the cute ones.
就像你
Like you.
你永远不会忘了你和你的朋友
I won't forget you or your friend either.
莉泽特·卡斯特罗 我是洁婼探员
Lizette Castro? I'm agent Jareau,
这位是卡拉翰探员
This is Agent Callahan.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
你做了什么错事吗
Did you do something wrong?
没有
No.
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions.
这是你的第一胎吗
That your first one?
按理说是的
Oh, um, technically, yes.
我家还有个13岁的孩子 说来话长
I have a 13-year-old at home. It's a long story.
那你应该试试晕船手环
Then you should try those seasickness bracelets.
里面有磁体
They got magnets in 'em.
对我管用
Worked for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
莉泽特 你在阿♥拉♥米达东部的河边
So, Lizette, um, do you ever work east of Aalameda,
工作过吗
over by the river?
没事的
It's ok.
有时吧
Uh, yeah, sometimes.
你见过这个人吗
Have you ever seen this man before?
没有
No.
没有
No.
从没见过
Never.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
I'm positive.
你上周六上班了吗
Were you working last Saturday?
没有 我在家
No, I was home.
好了吗
Is that it?
问完了吗
Are we done?
你有急事吗
You in a hurry?
是的 我得去我姐姐家接我儿子
Yeah, I gotta go pick up my son from my sister's house.
不介意的话麻烦再看一下这张照片
If you don't mind taking one more look at the picture.
我已经跟你们说过了 我从没见过他
I already told you, I've never seen him before.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
我没被拘留 对吧
I'm not under arrest, right?
没有
No.
好的
Ok.
你该吃点东西
You should eat something.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
也该少喝点
And maybe drink less.
这能缓解他的头痛
It helps his headaches.
真的吗
Is that true?
是啊 有时候吧
Yeah, sometimes.
妈 你不该给他难堪的
Mom, you shouldn't make him feel so bad.
你看看他 喝得烂醉 他不能出门
Look at him. He's drunk. He can't go out there.
他没事
He's fine.
我能听到你们说话
I can hear you guys.
我们只是很担心你
We're just worried about you.
我没事
I'm ok.
我有事 你昨晚真的吓死我了
I'm not. You really scared me last night.
那么多血
All that blood.
我不希望你受伤
I just don't want you to get hurt.
对不起 但你知道我得找到那狗崽子
I'm sorry, but you know I have to find that son of a bitch,
赶在他找到你之前
especially before he finds you.
我看到那些恶心的妓♥女♥时
And when I saw those disgusting whores,
我没办法...
I couldn't just...
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
这里是我们的地方
This is our neighborhood.
我们住在这里
We live here.
那你小心点 好吗
Just be careful, ok?
向我保证
Promise me?
我保证
I promise.
格洛丽亚
他怎么样了
要搭个车吗
Do you want a ride?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我送你过去比坐公交快多了
I can get you there a lot faster than the bus.
来吧 很晚了 好吗
Come on, it's late, all right?
我只是想帮帮你
I just want to help you.
又吐过了 现在睡着了
快点 我要去上班了
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Not a problem.
去哪儿
Where to?
前面左转
Oh, you can just take a left up here.
你儿子几岁了
So, um, how old's your little boy?
六岁
6.
我的也是
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表