韦斯特布鲁克跟一个志愿者运营的机构有密切合作
Westbrook worked closely with a volunteer-run facility
名字叫萨德沃斯之家
known as the Sudworth Place.
是收留问题少年的管教所
It's a halfway house for troubled kids.
对 他现在跟这个组织仍有联♥系♥
Yeah, he's still pretty active with the organization.
去年捐了5000美元
He made a $5,000 donation last year.
看来他主办了很多活动
Looks like he chaired numerous events
甚至还有过夜的野外旅行
and even hosted overnight field trips.
这样他就能尽情摆布那些男孩
That would give him the isolation he needed
而不受外界干扰
to manipulate these boys.
老天爷
Holy moley.
上周 曾在萨德沃斯之家住过的
Last week, a former resident of the Sudworth Place,
马特·琼斯自杀了
Matthew Jones, he committed suicide.
怎么自杀的
How?
药物过量
Uh...drug overdose.
他在社交网络上的最后一条状态
According to his last social media post,
写着 "没法再承受这世上的不公"
he, quote, "Couldn't deal with the injustice of this world."
他的葬礼是什么时候 加西亚
When was the funeral, Garcia?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
杰克 韦斯特布鲁克在同一天晚上失踪
It's no coincidence that later that night
这绝不是巧合
Jack Westbrook went missing.
马修的死肯定是不明嫌犯的诱因
Matthew's death must have been the unsub's trigger.
没错 这就是报复
Yeah, this is about retribution.
加西亚 查查马修住在萨德沃斯之家期间
Garcia, see who else spent time at Sudworth Place
还有什么人住在那里
around the time Matthew was there.
嫌犯肯定就在其中
Our unsubs will be on that list.
查得 快起来 伙计 这一点都不好玩
Come on, Chad, get up, man. This isn't funny.
他死了
He's dead.
是你们杀了他
You killed him.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
查得 快起来
Chad, get up!
你干了什么
What'd you do?
你刚才也在场 这是意外
You saw what happened. It was an accident.
我只是想阻止他
I was trying to stop him.
本来不该有人死的
Nobody was supposed to die.
查得本想杀了他
Chad was gonna kill him.
你们谁会是下一个
Which one of you is gonna be next?
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
我得想想
I need to think.
你们到底想做到什么程度
How far are you gonna take this?
你要去哪 我们都得离开这里
Where are you going? We all need to get out of here.
在达到来这的目标之前 我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere until I get what I came here for,
我要录下他认罪的画面
and that's his confession on camera.
安德鲁 得了吧
Andrew, come on!
看看复仇给你们带来了什么
Look where revenge has gotten you.
查得已经死了
Chad is dead.
你盯着他
Keep and eye on him.
等下 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
如果他还不开口
If he doesn't start talking,
那我们就连他一起 把这地方烧为灰烬
then we're gonna burn this whole place down with him in it.
找到关于马修·琼斯的新线索了
I've got more 4-1-1 on Matthew Jones.
在2002到2004年间
He was in and out of the Sudworth Place
他曾多次入住萨德沃斯之家
from 2002 to 2004.
同期有其他22名男孩
He overlapped with 22 other boys.
找找不停打散工的人
Look for guys with spotty work histories,
主要锁定奇怪或者不用跟人打交道的工作
mostly working odd or solitary jobs.
条件还不够 继续说
Not enough. Give me more.
他们很可能一直住在这片地区
They most likely would have stayed in the area.
好吧 有所发现
Ok. We're getting somewhere,
算是发现吧 找到六人
Sort of somewhere. I got 6 names.
加西亚 这些人有过惨痛的经历
Garcia, these guys went through a traumatic experience.
会和其他人保持联♥系♥
They would have stayed in contact with each other.
找到了 查得·格里菲斯
Bingo. Chad Griffith,
安德鲁·福特和布莱恩·斯蒂勒
Andrew Ford, Brian Stiller.
根据社交网络记录 他们一直有联♥系♥
According to social media, they have kept in contact.
马修自杀后 只有安德鲁和查得发过相关状态
Only Andrew and Chad posted about Matthew's death.
安德鲁最近的一条状态是
Uh, Andrew recently wrote about, quote,
"让那个禽兽绳之以法"
"Bringing the monsters to justice."
查得却不太一样 写着
Chad, not so much, quote,
"我可以徒手干掉他"
"I could kill him with my bare hands."
两种不同的动机
Two different motivations.
一个想复仇 一个只想将罪人缉拿归案
One wants revenge, the other wants justice.
我想他们就是那两名嫌犯
I think we have our two unsubs.
那第三个人呢 布莱恩·斯蒂勒
What about the third guy Brian Stiller?
他是哈罗德街汽车旅馆的清洁工
He works as a janitor at the Harold street motel.
过去两年他一直在那里居住和工作
He has lived and worked there for the last two years.
你们觉得他跟此事有关吗
You think he has anything to do with this?
我们得找他谈谈
We should talk to him.
对着相机说出你的名字
Say your name for the camera.
快点
Come on.
你要想活着出去就得这么做
This is the only way you're gonna get out of here alive.
你是想死吗
Do you have a death wish?
安德鲁很快就会回来
Andrew's gonna be back soon.
如果你还不开口
If you don't talk,
他就会连你一起 把这地方付之一炬
he's gonna burn this place down with you in it.
我跟这事没关系
None of this was my idea.
我知道
I know that.
是他们硬拉你入伙的
They dragged you into it.
而现在你可能面临过失杀人的指控
And now you could be facing manslaughter.
你不明白 查得是想
You don't understand. Chad was gonna--
布莱恩 布莱恩 布莱恩
Brian, Brian, Brian.
你是个好孩子 我知道
You're a good kid, I know that.
我一直都清楚你与众不同
I always knew you were different.
我在你身上看到了别人看不到的特质
I saw what no one else could see.
甚至连你父母都没看出来
Not even your parents.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你跟其他人不一样
You weren't like the others.
就算当年也是如此
Even back then.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你知道自己与众不同
You knew you were special.
说实话
To be honest,
你曾是我的最爱
you were my favorite.
我们一起吃披萨 打游戏
The pizza and the video games.
我不想听
I don't want to hear this.
记得我带你去看《哈利·波特》吗
Remember I took you to see "Harry Potter"?
你超爱那些书
You loved those books.
我说了我不想听
I said I don't want to hear this.
你会看一整晚书
You'd stay up all night reading --
住口 给我住口
Stop! Just stop!
听我说
Look...
你还有机会摆脱这一切
there's still time to get out of this.
现在已经死了一个人
There's already one dead body down here.
如果我死了 那就成两个了
If I die, that makes two.
警♥察♥会查出其中联♥系♥的
The cops will make the connection.
猜猜最后倒霉的是谁
And guess who's taking the fall for it.
肯定不会是安德鲁
It won't be Andrew.
他会把整件事都推倒你头上
He'll pin this whole thing on you.
毕竟你才是杀死查得的人
I mean, after all, you're the one who killed Chad.
布莱恩 看着我
Brian, look at me.
布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
布莱恩 看着我
Brian, look at me!
你必须结束这一切
You have to end this.
把我放出去
Get me out of here...
我们可以一起去找警♥察♥
and you and I can both go to the cops
向他们解释整件事
and we can explain this whole thing to them.
我们一块去
We'll do it together.
布莱恩·斯蒂勒 联邦调查局
Brian Stiller, FBI!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
艾伦 我想你该过来看看
Aaron, I think you might want to take a look at this.
你没事吧
You all right?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表