It sucks for you right now, huh?
你能帮忙吗
Can you help us?
我可以负责任地告诉你 这不是
I can tell you that nobody who ever worked at fort meade
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人做的
is responsible for the hack.
当然
Well, of course not.
你不会录用这种精神不稳定的人
He'd be too psychologically unstable for you to hire him.
但他的电脑技术确实一流
But he was good with computers,
所以你密切看管着他
so you watched him.
停下 别说了
Stop. Stop talking.
他黑进领养记录的时候 你监视着他
You monitored him as he broke into adoption records...
我不能和你说这些
I can't be having this conversation.
我发过誓
I took an oath.
他通过他们的电脑
And you kept tabs on him
跟踪那些人的时候
as he stalked these men and women
-和你一样 我也发过誓 -你也监视着他
- Just like you did, I took an oath. - through their computers.
然后他就学到了将那些人
And then he learned what he needed to learn
变成杀人犯的本事
to turn them into killers.
我发过誓要保护本国的法律
My oath is to protect the laws of this country
且不窥璩美国民众的私生活
and not to spy on U.S. Citizens.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
别跟我扯这些
Don't tell me that.
你已经知道凶手是谁了
You already know who it is.
如果我以任何电子或其他形式帮助你的调查
If I were to cooperate with your investigation
我都会被开除
electronically or otherwise, I could be fired.
懂吗 开除
You understand? Fired.
所以抱歉 你得另寻他法了
So I'm sorry. You'll have to find another way.
帮我向佩内洛普问好
Tell Penelope I said hi.
彼得·刘易斯
Peter Lewis.
在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔出生长大
Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida.
以"数学天才"居之都是小瞧他了
To call him a math genius would be an understatement.
他有何领养状况
Where was he in the foster system?
他是
He was--gahh!
无线热点真是慢死了
This wi-fi hot spot is the worst.
他没有被领养过
He was not in the foster care system.
有双亲
He had two very biological parents
他们是抚养孤儿的家庭
and they ran the foster home
直到
until it --
天啊
Oh, dear.
我们似乎找到刮擦先生了
Looks like we found Mr. Scratch.
被收养的其中一个男孩说
So one of the boys in the house
彼得的父亲会装扮成魔鬼
said Peter's dad would dress up as the devil
其他的孩子也会跟着效仿
and the other kids would follow suit.
其他那些受害者在被领养
This has to be where all the victims stayed
并且被更名前肯定都住在那里
before they were adopted and their names were changed.
刘易斯的父亲坐过牢吗
Did Lewis' father serve any time?
案子一直没有宣判
Uh, the case was pending,
后来他因恋童而在监狱被杀了
and then he was killed in jail for being a pedophile.
彼得现在仍在佛罗里达州居住
Peter's residency is still listed as Florida.
然后他黑入♥联♥邦调查局的系统企图找出
Then he broke into the FBI files to find out
谁参加了证人保护计划
who went into witness protection.
收养家庭中的孩子里有参加证人保护计划的吗
Did any of the kids from the home go into witsec?
那就是
That would be a...
不 不 没有人在证人保护计划
No. No, none of them.
他到底还在追踪谁
Who the hell is he still hunting.
加西亚 佛罗里达那起案子是谁负责的
Garcia, who ran the investigation in Florida?
稍等
Uh, hold on.
苏珊娜·里根博士
Dr. Susannah Regan,
她负责很多
who was responsible for
那期间的调查
many of the investigations during the day.
她是"相信孩子"运动的成员之一
She was a member of the "Believe the Children" movement,
该运动鼓励警♥察♥相信
which encouraged cops to
孩子对美国科学研究协会所说的一切
believe anything the kid said about the SRA,
如果孩子们没什么好说的
and if the kiddos didn't have anything to say,
她就让警♥察♥拧他们的胳膊 直到他们开口
she'd tell the cops to twist their arms until they did.
接着她的书就被出版了
And then her book was published.
接着我们发布了兰宁报告
And we came out with the Lanning report
揭露了她的真♥相♥
and debunked her.
她的事业从此一落千丈
Uh-huh. Her career flopped
她还接到数不清的死亡威胁
and she received numerous death threats
于是就加入了证人保护计划
and she went into witness protection.
她是一个很高调的目标
She's such a high-profile target,
彼得在杀她之前必须耐心等待
Peter had to wait before he could kill her.
如果他胆大包天到黑进匡迪科
If he's bold enough to hit Quantico,
他就知道这是条不归路
he knows it's a one-way ticket.
要是他赶在咱们之前找到她 这就是个自杀式行为
This is a suicide mission if he locates her before we do.
她的现住址在马里兰州哥伦比亚市一个
Which would be on a very nice estate in Columbia,
高级住♥宅♥区
Maryland.
我离得最近 把地址发给我
I'm closest. Send me the address.
发了
Sent.
里根博士
Dr. Regan.
门没锁 请进
It's open. Come in.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
霍奇纳探员
Agent Hotchner?
我收到了罗西探员的信息
I got Agent Rossi's message.
博士 你现在身处险境 必须马上离开这里
Doctor, you're in danger. You need to leave the house.
我明白 我在书房♥
I understand. I'm in the study.
很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
你得见证这件事
You need to see this.
他想让你见证这件事
He wants you to see this.
不
No!
你不能动
You can't move.
因为我说你不能动
Because I say you can't move.
你明白规则了吗
Do you see how this works?
你要按我说的做
You do what I say.
彼得
Peter...
我没说你可以讲话
I didn't say you could talk.
用不着为她难过
Don't cry for her.
她是个白♥痴♥
She was stupid.
而且从头错到尾
And wrong.
她以前会在问话时烧鼠尾草
She used to burn sage during the sessions.
她说这样一来 我们聊刮擦先生的时候就安全了
She said that made it safe to talk about Mr. Scratch.
你看着我的时候看到了什么
What do you see when you look at me?
你看到刮擦先生了吗
Do you see Mr. Scratch?
你现在可以讲话了 我想知道
You can talk now. I want to know what --
我想知道你的感觉
I want to know what you're feeling.
那是我的队员
That's my team.
他们知道我在这
They know I'm here.
他们会来找我的 如果你伤害我
They're gonna come looking for me, and if you harm me --
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的电♥话♥根本没响
Your phone isn't ringing.
它响了
It was ringing.
不 它没响
No, it wasn't.
非常有意思
Very interesting.
你刚刚暴露了自己
You gave yourself away just now.
是吗
I did?
你说漏嘴了
You slipped up.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
你根本不知道 对吧
You have no idea, do you?
你说她
You said that she...
她会
she would...
烧鼠尾草
burn sage.
但你怎么会知道
But how would you know that?
除非她也审问过你
Unless she questioned you, too.
我知道 彼得
I know, Peter.
我知道那种问话的模式
I know how those interviews worked,
我知道那给无辜
how coercive they were...
无助的孩子带来多大的心理压力
with children who were innocent and helpless.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她问你关于你父亲的事
She questioned you about your father.
她不得到自己想要的答案
And she wouldn't stop
就绝不罢休
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表