Yes.
他有时对约瑟比较严格
He could be tough on Jose.
但多亏乔 那孩子的成绩从C升到了A
But that kid went from getting Cs to As thanks to Joe.
约瑟多大了
How old is Jose?
14岁
14.
要是他发现他出事了
When he finds out what happened,
那会要了他的命的
it's gonna kill him.
了解到了什么
You get anything?
没有敌人 受人爱戴
No enemies. Seemed loved.
丹·陈也是一样
Yeah, same with Dan Chen.
他妻子说他是13岁双胞胎的好父亲
His wife said he was a good father to the twin 13-year-olds.
孩子们说他虽然严厉但很公平
The boys said he was tough but fair.
这也许就是联♥系♥
That could be our connection.
乔·哈兹利也在教一个同样年纪的孩子
Joe Hazley was mentoring a kid the same age
他也很严厉
who he was also tough on.
迈克·里奇蒙也有个同样年纪的儿子
Mike Richmond had a son about the same age, too.
他失踪前一个小时他们还吵了一架
They had an argument about an hour before he went missing.
也许嫌犯对这种有类似年纪孩子的
Maybe our unsub has something against strict paternal figures
严厉父母有什么意见
with boys in that age group.
姓名
Name.
佩内洛普·加西亚
Penelope Garcia.
我来见格雷格·贝勒
I'm here to see Greg Baylor.
你没在名单上 下一位
You're not on the list. Next.
等等 我是联调局的
Wait, no. I'm from the FBI.
我留言了
I left a message.
对 那个加西亚
Oh, yeah. That Garcia.
他说不想见你
He said he didn't want to see you.
下一位
Next.
不 我从匡迪科大老远过来
No! uh, I came here all the way from Quantico.
他不能就这么说不想见我
He can't just not want to see me.
我有事要跟他说
I have something I have to tell him.
他在死囚区
He's on death row.
我知道他在哪
I understand where he is,
我也懂宪法
and I also understand the constitution.
贝勒先生也有他的权利
And Mr. Baylor still has rights,
他决定行使他的权利
which he has decided to exercise.
下一位
Next.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
我能给他们留个条吗
Uh...can I leave him a note?
你可以试试
You can try.
我能借用下你的笔吗
Can I borrow your pen?
那面
Over there.
好吧 好吧
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
下一位
Next!
这里就是迈克·里奇蒙被绑♥架♥的地方
So, this is where Mike Richmond was abducted.
这条路车很多
This road is highly trafficked,
但是这一段看上去很空
but this stretch seems pretty empty.
嫌犯可能尾随他
Our unsub probably followed him.
没错 那他如何引诱他们从车里出来呢
Yes, so how did he lure them out of their vehicles,
他们在这里会很警觉的
'cause they'd be on alert out here.
他在过路口时撞了他们的车
He bumps them as they cross the intersection,
他们靠边停车 以为发生了事故
then they pull over, thinking they were in an accident.
就像撞车抢劫一样
Like a bump and rob.
只不过这里是撞车绑♥架♥
But this turned into a bump and abduct.
我曾经抓过一个强♥奸♥犯
You know, I had a rapist once
他就是在撞了车后在路边实施强♥奸♥
who liked to bump and rape right there on the side of the road.
没人看到吗
And no one saw?
没有 即使有人看到 他们也不会停车
No, if they did, they kept going.
我相信多数人如今不太注意这些事
I'm convinced most people don't pay attention these days.
如果手♥机♥上没消息 那就没事
If it doesn't happen on the phone, it doesn't exist.
我故意的
I planned that for effect.
你为什么不接
Why don't you answer that?
是加西亚 我不知道该跟她说什么 里德
It's Garcia. I don't know what to tell her, Reid.
她赶在格雷格·贝勒行刑前去看他了
She's gone to see Greg Baylor before he gets executed.
想想看吧
Go figure.
这是创伤后应激障碍综合征
It's PTSD.
她那些噩梦是创伤后应激障碍的表现 里德
Her nightmares are PTSD, Reid.
她把这事搞得很复杂
She's taken this to a whole nother level.
你了解加西亚
You know Garcia.
她随身带笔记本 不是枪
She carries a laptop, not a gun.
没有熊猫图片来舒缓心情
She can't even look at crime scene photos
她甚至不敢看犯罪现场的照片
without needing pictures of panda bears to counterbalance them.
我试过把她从悬崖边拉回来
I tried to walk her back from the ledge,
但她已经跳下去了
but I think she's already jumped.
我把远程连环杀手击毙后也跟她一样
I was like that after I shot the LDSK.
菲利浦·多德
Phillip Dowd.
一开始我没什么感觉
Yeah. At first I felt nothing.
之后基甸说得对 我为此痛苦
And then-- Gideon was right. It just hit me.
我开始心神不宁
I started to obsess.
翻看他当游骑兵时的照片
Looked up photos of him when he was in the rangers.
研究他当警♥察♥时办过的案子
I studied cases he worked when he was a cop.
甚至他当护士时看护过的病人
I--even patients he treated while he was a nurse.
为什么
Why?
我只想了解他
I just wanted to get inside of him.
我想尝试去理解我们为何会有交集
And I wanted to try to understand why our paths crossed
看看在我出现前 有没有什么方法
and see if there was some way that he could have been stopped
能阻止他
before I came along.
最后是什么促使你向前看的
What made you finally move on?
所有被他杀害的人
All the people he killed.
我把他们的照片挂在墙上
I put their photos on my wall.
那些也是生命
They had lives, too.
如果这家伙跟踪我们的被害人
If this guy followed our victims
使用诡计 那他就不只是一时冲动
and used a ruse, then he's not just acting on impulse.
没错 是有计划的犯案
No, it's organized victimology.
那些父亲就好像他自己的替身
The father figures are likely surrogates for his own.
刻在上颚的
There were Roman numerals
罗马数字
carved into the roofs of their mouths,
极具象征意义
which is highly symbolic.
或与宗教相关
Or ritualistic.
随着第三四五名死者被发现
With numbers 3, 4, and 5 already found,
我们还遗漏了两名更早的死者
it suggests we're missing two earlier victims.
凯文正在找
Kevin's looking into it.
考虑到诡计
Considering the ruse,
嫌犯极具控制性
the unsub is extremely controlled,
但他的作案手法说不通
but his M.O. doesn't make any sense.
我们得找出其中的意义
Then we need to figure out its meaning,
在我们找到前 他是不会停手的
because he's not gonna stop until we do.
踏入此门 妄念绝尘
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
踏入此门 妄念绝尘
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
拜托 哥们儿
Come on, man.
求你了 我不是故意伤害他的
Hey, please. Look, I didn't mean to hit him.
我只是想教他对与错
I was just trying to teach him a lesson of right and wrong.
你能理解的 不是吗
You can understand that, can't you?
你有毛病吗
Hey. What's wrong with you?
拜托 让我出去
Come on, let me out of here.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
不是吧
You serious?
拜托 让我出去
Come on, let me out of here.
求你了
Please.
听着
Listen.
别这样
Hey, come on.
不 不 别这样 不
No, no! Come on, no!
别这样 听着
Come on, listen!
听着 听着 听着 别这样
Listen, listen, listen, come on!
我爱我的家人 求你 求你 求你了
I love my family. Please. Please, please, please!
你这是要干嘛 拜托
What are you doing? Come on.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, Jeez.
别这样 住手
Hey, come on, stop!
天呐 不
Oh, God! no!
踏入此门 妄念绝尘
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
1 2 3 4 5 6
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表