差点把我的鼻子咬掉
Damn near bit my nose off.
我下手重了点
I bopped him pretty good,
不过我想他是因为头撞到了门
but I guess he must have caught his head
还是怎么的才倒地死了的
on the door or something when he went down.
我们发现他在牢房♥里藏了这个
We, uh, found all that hidden in his cell.
该死的
Oh, damn it.
快去处理下伤口吧
Go get that cut taken care of.
我没事 长官
No, I'm good, sir.
我想留下帮忙
I'd like to stay and help.
沙福斯 你做得够多了 去吧
Shavers, you've done enough. Go.
队长 一会儿我去医务室找你
Captain, I'll meet you in the infirmary.
有几个问题要问你
I have a few questions.
好的 我去去就来
All right. This won't take long.
回头找你吧
I'll come find you.
他叫帕特里克·布特勒
His name is Patrick Butler,
囚犯编号♥312773
inmate number 312773.
发现了袜子和自♥制♥刀具
Found the same socks, same shanks.
看来他就是你们要找的人
This must be our guy.
狱长 根据我们的侧写这应该是团体作案
Well, warden, we profiled this was the work of a group.
如果布特勒参与了犯案
If Butler was involved,
那我们也只找到了一个凶手
we've only found one of the killers.
好吧 我去通知大家最新情况
Well, I'm gonna go share the news with corporate.
他们会很高兴听到我们有了进展
They'll be happy we're making progress.
布特勒是暴♥力♥罪犯吗
Was Butler a violent criminal?
入狱前不是
Not until he came here.
他用一把玩具枪
He was doing 5 years
在三个州犯下了
for using a toy gun to rob 5 banks
五起银行抢劫案 服役五年
in 3 different states,
但在他杀了另一个囚犯之后
but his sentence got bumped up to 20
他的刑期加到了二十年
after he killed another inmate.
就像达文·怀特一样
Just like Devon White.
都不是因暴♥力♥罪入狱 进来之后出事了
Comes in nonviolent and then something goes wrong.
慢着 看看牢房♥编号♥
Hey, wait, guys, look at the cell number.
也许关键不是一共折断七根手指
Maybe it's not 7 fingers,
而是一只手折断了三根
maybe it's 3 on one hand,
另一只手折断四根 34
4 on the other. 34.
我想知道这里还发生了什么事
Well, I wonder what else must have happened down here.
你真的认为是这个布特勒干的吗
You really think this Butler guy did it?
有可能
It's possible.
而我们的侧写让沙福斯痛下杀手
And our profile may have led Shavers right to it.
可如果这是谋杀
But if this is about foul play,
为什么沙福斯想要他死
why would Shavers want him dead?
也许他知道了太多关于队长
He may have known too much about something the
想要掩盖的事
captain's trying to hide.
你觉得狱长知情吗
You think the warden knows about all this?
应该不会
I don't think so.
我觉得他只是想保住饭碗
I think he's just trying to save his job.
我们下一步该怎么办
So what's our next move?
照原计划进行
We proceed as planned.
继续安排问话
We keep conducting interviews
直到弄清达文·怀特身上到底发生了什么事
until we find out what happened to Devon White,
然后再找出布特勒和沙福斯
and then we figure out if Butler or Shavers
在其中的牵扯
had anything to do with it.
好啊 汤姆
Hello, Tom.
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna say anything.
我告诉过你了
I already told you that.
我知道
I know.
打个招呼而已
I was just saying hello.
对了
Oh, hey, you know,
你们家的小天使最近怎么样
how is that beautiful little girl of yours doing?
她快八岁了吧
She's gonna be 8 soon?
多好的年龄啊
That's a great age.
好好享受吧 孩子很快就长大了
Enjoy it. They grow quick.
一眨眼的功夫
Next thing you know,
就成了泼出去的水
they're gone.
沙福斯刚用无线电说
Shavers just radioed.
他正在来的路上
He's on his way down.
那也走了太久了吧
It's taking him long enough.
我让加西亚监视了他的手♥机♥
Have Garcia monitor his cell phone.
他一旦想逃 我们能马上发现
That way we'll know if he tries to leave.
你真觉得他会逃跑吗
You really think he'll try and run?
如果他有事瞒着就会
He might if he's got something to hide.
奥蒂斯先生 请坐
Mr. Ortiz, have a seat.
关于达文·怀特我有些问题想问你
I want to ask you a few questions about Devon White.
你负责管他的牢区 对吗
So you worked on his cell block, right?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
你记不记得达文有什么异常的地方
Do you remember anything special about Devon?
妈呀 耍我呢吧这是
Oh, man, you got to be kiddin' me.
我享有特殊待遇
Well, of course I get the affirmative action dude.
好歹也给我来个美女啊
Why couldn't you be one of the chicks?
我可以叫你汤姆吗
It's ok if I call you Tom?
里弗斯警官是你的上司吗
So you reported directly to officer Rivers?
他是我们区的指挥官
He was my block commander.
你还记得这个犯人吗
Do you remember this inmate?
记得 看着很眼熟
Yeah, he looks familiar.
你带他去过四次医务室
You took him to the infirmary 4 different times.
他叫达文·怀特
His name's Devon White.
他在D区
He was on D-building.
想起来了 达文
Yeah, yeah, Devon.
我记得他
I remember him.
你对他转监的事有印象吗
Do you remember anything about his transfer?
那去医务室的情况呢
How about the infirmary visits?
不记得了
Nope, uh, nothing.
你还好吧
You ok?
要喝水吗
Would you like some water?
好的
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
汤姆
You know, Tom,
这事
Well, it's just--
有点蹊跷
It's a little odd.
达文住在你辖区的牢房♥
Devon lived on your cell block...
你每周能见到他五次
and you saw him at least 5 times a week.
可你仅仅觉得他
But all you got is,
"看着很眼熟"
"Yeah, he looks familiar"?
住在D区的人太多了
There's a lot of guys on D-block.
你不介意吧
You mind?
我就开门见山直说吧
Ok, look, I'm just gonna cut to the chase here,
因为你看起来似乎很害怕
because you seem like a man who is scared
而且心事很重
and carrying a burden.
可能只是压力大
Maybe it's just stress,
我也不知道
I don't know,
但你似乎隐瞒了什么事
but it seems like you're hiding something
因此坐立难安
and it's eating you up.
你是不是有事想告诉我们呢 汤姆
Is there something you want to tell us, Tom?
此事和34号♥牢房♥有关
Something maybe about cell number 34.
你们必须保证我女儿安全
You gotta keep my daughter safe.
拜托了
Please.
威克斯
Hey, Weeks!
我有个活给你干
I got a proposition for you.
沙福斯和他的同伙
Shavers and his guys,
他们像一个小帮派
they're like their own little gang.
他们对达文♥做♥了什么
What did they do to Devon?
时间紧迫 博林斯基
We don't have all day, Polinsky.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
他们警告我如果敢说出去 就对我女儿下手
They told me if I talked, they'd hurt my daughter.
汤姆 这一切到底是怎么回事
Ok, Tom, how did all this get started?
他们把一些同狱犯人赶到一起
They'd round up a few inmates.
那些不适应环境的人
Misfits.
他们都是被孤立的
None of them affiliated.
他们挑那些比较沉默的
They'd pick the quiet ones
因为那些人往往比较弱小
'cause they knew they'd be weak.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表