Where is that cute guy?
要说吓人
Speaking of freaking...
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你送我们来就该回去了啊
You were supposed to just drop us off, not follow us in.
这里是商场嘛 又是情人节
It's a mall. Valentine's day.
我给凯特买♥♥了个礼物
I'm buying Kate a gift.
是吗 买♥♥什么啦
Ooh, what'd you get her?
手套而已
Oh, uh, just gloves.
装在粉色购物袋里吗 才不是手套呢
In a pink bag? Those are not gloves.
你们班上的男孩呢
So, uh, what's up with these boys from your class?
他们迟到了
They're running late.
好吧
Ok, well,
记得宵禁前回家
don't miss your curfew.
会的 相信我
I won't. Don't you trust me?
我信你 只不过有点不放心那些男孩
Yeah, I trust you. It's the boys I don't trust.
好了 我不打扰你们了
Ok. Well, I'm gonna leave you guys to it.
记住 迟到的男生
Uh, just remember, boys that run late
是不值得你们等的
are not worth waiting for.
-再见克里斯 -拜拜
- Bye, Chris. - Bye.
再见 卡拉翰先生
Bye, Mr. Callahan.
再见啦
Bye, you guys.
真不敢相信 你叔叔真是个跟踪狂
I can't believe it. Your uncle's a total stalker.
是吧 我真不明白他怎么就不能接受
Right? I don't know why he can't just accept
我已经长大了的现实呢 真是的
that I'm not a little girl anymore. Jeez.
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetie, it's me.
我 我想和你说
I, uh--look, I just want to clear the air
我很抱歉
and let you know that I'm really sorry.
我在同意让梅格约会以前
We definitely should have discussed Meg dating
确实该和你商量一下的
before I gave the approval for her to do that. And...
不过好在我现在在商场
But if it's any consolation, I'm at the mall right now,
准备就在这附近 盯着她们
and I'm planning on sticking around to keep an eye on them.
目前来看一切都好
But, uh, they're doing great.
只不过她们可能第一次
Except for the fact they may have just been
被放鸽子了 不过
stood up for the first time. But...
我爱你 我感到很抱歉
I, uh, I love you, and I do feel bad.
太内疚了 所以给你买♥♥了个很棒的小礼物
So bad, as a matter of fact, that I bought you something amazing.
是红色的 有黑色的条纹
It's like, red, and it's got black stripes,
还有丝带
and a strap.
你穿上会超性感的
It's gonna look so hot on you.
回家就拿给你 好吗
Uh, I'll show you when you get home, ok?
他们在哪呢
Where are they?
不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
Sorry.
不知道你还带了保姆来
我们回头再约吧
他们不来了
Oh, they're not coming.
什么 怎么回事
What? Why not?
真不想提了
I don't want to talk about it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表